Fistacuff win

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JackGoff, Nov 8, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JackGoff

JackGoff Clean Up Crew

@Starberry
    win.JPG
    win2.0.JPG
    You dcing should not effects why the round does not count, when you dced before you asked to keep going and tell players to tell you after the game is over. Also you dc about 10 times just during fistacuffs yet you dont redo that game. Why should you dcing not count this time. You also didnt say at the beginning of the game if we were playing one whole game or one round you just said "go".

2. [GM]Shadow

[GM]Shadow RedFox Games Staff Member

Hey Jack, So i'll count you as the winner since you did win the Round Winner. I'll go over with [TA]Fang about these sorts of issues. so don't worry my man, just send a ticket with your request.

Starberry likes this.
  3. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

With a screenshot, I cannot identify whether the win was legitimate. We are also factoring in that some player(s) may have jumped off the map because I disconnected. Video evidence will typically be a better method to prove your win.

Since I disconnected at the start of third round, I came back to the same room and did a re-do on that one round. I thought this would've been communicated through when I asked for the two other individuals' prizes.

I apologize that this was not communicated effectively.

Upon Fisticuff Moderator's disconnection, the following happens. Please see below for details.

• If the moderator disconnects at the start of the next round, that round will not count by default and a "re-do" on that match will be done after the moderator returns to the room
    • If the moderator disconnects in the middle of that round, one of the following will apply :
      • Before there is a winner : A re-do on that round will be done OR based on majority vote by the members of the room
    • After there is a winner (a player won before disconnection) : The round will count and the moderator will log back in to ask for the winner's prize selection
    I see that you have also made a ticket. Please kindly take a look at the response that our support team has given you.

Thank you,
    Starberry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.