[Feature request] Enable PvP in mid level maps

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nutic, Oct 10, 2018.

1. Nutic

Nutic New Member

Hello,

I have recently joined this server and returned to this game after more then 8 years. Last update I played was Golden Age update on official server.

I must say that I really like the rates / fixes and improvements you made over time here, but there is one thing that made this game really great before, and I think you should think about managing to put it back somehow.

This game is missing mid level PvP. I have noticed that each race has it's own instance of VC / BM / OCL.
    I would suggest you to merge those maps. Not sure for VC, maybe make it max 50lv or 49lv. Or open discussion for it.

But for BM it should definitely be PvP zone for multiple reasons:
    1) There is good PB on the map, and races should fight over it.
    2) There is no need to have it as safe zone, as you have same mobs in BD if you want to level up
    3) Maybe even make it 50-59 only and move Draco to Elan / OCL maybe? Leave reduced version of Draco for 50-59s.

This feedback came from new starter on this game. I have noticed that I will have to play this game PvE for couple of months, maybe even longer to be 60lv and see any PvP. CW is not fair PvP when you have 70+ on one side and you are in mid 50 levels.

I really think that you should open discussion about this and make some changes, or maybe enable some new map for mid level PvP

bube92, Sambucca and LeWildBear like this.
  2. Nutic

Nutic New Member

Great that you guys considered this, but you forgot one mos important thing here..
    make it 50-59 only

And you made it 48-80... did you ever play this game? Do you know that one 70 can wipe parties of 50-60 alone?

3. Sacanner

Sacanner New Member

Totally disheartening this server for those who are starting, you go alone until the 48, then you kill to get level, now for the 60+ the map has no pvp, ridiculous, you 50+ can hardly do the daily missions, always have a 60 + making pvp killing the low levels, they should close the maps mb, ocl, k1 again, to have more players level high on the server and leave open for pvp the high level maps where the pvp would be much more fair and balanced, as it is, it is very disheartening to continue on this server.

4. Sacanner

Sacanner New Member

or places a level limit on the maps of mb, ocl and k1 and does not let in 60+