Face off Master of Jasmine :))

Discussion in 'Art & Media' started by Zombiie, Jun 10, 2017.

1. Zombiie

Zombiie Active Member

FlameDemon lie about our duel at HF when he lose me 1-5 (i try to give him 1 round won for his honor) but i feel regret now. Try to lie more same babybeast FD hahaha

2. CrispApple

CrispApple New Member

I am not a part of that war - i dont even play Tao.
    But all i see is 3 players ganging 1 player.
    And All4War pking a Jasmine, which has been a pure pve-league since acclaim start?

Whats to be proud about really?

Junky91 and selle0092 like this.
  3. Zombiie

Zombiie Active Member

pve league ?? u wrong. he bought tiger bead it mean he not pve. And that band have many guys pvp like Bruh, Brownie..... inside and dont say about 3vs1 or 10vs1 or something like that because this is a pvp game and we re a team. u can play mario game if u think u so strong and wanna make a hero. u proud about a guy full gears, bead tiger only find low gears and real pve for kill like FD? we very hate lies when a guy show pve but he still log in hyb pvp all ppl.

4. CrispApple

CrispApple New Member

So if a player obtains a tiger bead, he instantly becomes a pvp target for you?
    Yeah that makes alot sense.
    My bad, I just thought you were bored because you got nobody else to PK, so you turn to pk whoever is left on the graveyard called Tao. Here I thought you were just a guys of bullies that needs to post on the forum for your ego - but I see now I am wrong.

5. LingSian

LingSian New Member

Calm down man.

6. Hipnos

Hipnos New Member

Lol FD is PvE. He has no hybrid. But judging from the video, he seems stronger than most of you. Why not duel him 1 vs 1? My money is on FD lol.

Junky91 likes this.
  7. Nemo94

Nemo94 New Member

LOL 1st off BabyBeast aint FlameDemon ... and you guys need stop pking a pve League lol ... and when u guys do and fail you guys say that he is Ex Bia member or a pker trying to hide lol

8. atkuzis

atkuzis Active Member

quit talking about your awful life nobody cares ***

9. Zombiie

Zombiie Active Member

i duel with him when u re a kid..... give me ur money :))

01.jpg
    02.jpg
    03.jpg
    04.jpg
    05a.jpg
    06a.jpg

btw, i will stop pvp Jasmine if FD want a real pve band. dont hiding beside another char and pvp all ppl at KL

10. atkuzis

atkuzis Active Member

have you heard your scared lil kiddo's voice says he's 24 sound like a scared 8 year old

11. Zombiie

Zombiie Active Member

why do u say too much ? give me the IGN, that all.

12. atkuzis

atkuzis Active Member

Duel KGer STFU had you seen gorudenSukai on 9dRF after june 2016 No coz it's gone you nab hide like a scabby look at one of your video name censored anti PK in LD stfu trash go look outside your dumpster home

13. atkuzis

atkuzis Active Member

I just love seeing him ***** around about everything it's comedy gold seeing him rage is funny sure you can PK my CS12 lvl char which is surprisingly not IEatAss just because someone made fun of him it's me when in reality nobody likes you anyway you can PK my BoT char from xmas playing all you want if I played I care i just watch the forums to see him man child cry rivers all over the forum's walls

Last edited: Jun 16, 2017
  14. atkuzis

atkuzis Active Member

show that to your mom be proud lol idc happend like 2 years ago 7v1 not so cool as you think took you 3 mins too and game closed so it's all pointless LOL be proud GG lonely virgin probably hanged it on his wall as an only success in his life

15. atkuzis

atkuzis Active Member

man stfu go back to your shitty basement and masturbate to your ugly ******* I don't care to talk with morons like you

16. Zombiie

Zombiie Active Member

ur boy alan, so shame for him :)) :)) many many guys learn skill relog/kick relog of shem@le :))

17. DemonicSaber

DemonicSaber New Member

For the last time, FD does not have a hyb toon, nor is babybeast. A4W are truly retarded indeed. There will be retaliation!

18. DemonicSaber

DemonicSaber New Member

@DarkAlan *****, pls, i made a post all about your loser ass ages ago, did u decide to comeback?! New toon?! :D Shut the **** up, this discussion is about Jasmine and the retards from a4w not drama queens who like d!cks, go back to your hole and go create more youtube accounts, you're good doing that, GTFO of 9D forums pls, cancer boi.

19. santiago23751

santiago23751 Active Member

Till this day you haven't bested me, Sheikh, MonkeyDLuffy or even Oitza.
    I lead you 4-1 in Duels, Oitza beat you 3-1, Sheikh would destroy you. I will forever remain better than you in-game and in life, keep killing pve'rs. Your entire league is awful, bad as it gets.

20. santiago23751

santiago23751 Active Member

Keep seeking my attention, internet dater.