Face of monkey 1-0

Discussion in 'Art & Media' started by Zombiie, Feb 19, 2017.

1. Zombiie

Zombiie Active Member

Hahahaha, i say 1-0 it mean 1 smash to face of monkey and he died with broken mouth... he cant bark more :))
    note: (kendrick,JJ88, 333myl, monkey vs A4W and 1 move out (kendrick) 2 died many times (monkey 7x, JJ88 7x) and 1 must make stand at SZ and bark (333myl) hahaha

3-2a.jpg 3-2.jpg JJ88.jpg monkey.jpg Untitled.jpg monkey1.jpg

Last edited: Feb 19, 2017
  2. 333MYL

333MYL New Member

Good session 4 vs 10 + healer.... the Barker dead ^^

Miyo.jpg BMW.jpg Proc 1.jpg

3. Zombiie

Zombiie Active Member

u blind and scare when u see A4W and then u say 10 + healer fight with u hahaha..... and who care live or die in game ? we only care about WTH is honor but 2 guys (u and monkey) cant understand and cant do it hahaha... Call me pvp but fail and make stand at SZ for bark... so shame kneeler hahaha... full bead of VNs but still fail and scare when see 1991 :))

p.s so funny when we have pen and u scare us, cant kill some1 hahaha.... and u must run around and leave JJ88 for died many times like kendrick =)) =)) haha
    monkey.jpg
    [​IMG]

see ur face when ur friends move out and they scare when they see A4W come :)) :)) :))
    333mly.jpg 3333.jpg

Last edited: Feb 22, 2017
  4. 333MYL

333MYL New Member

all on me but still fail to kill... your team really sucks

5. SheikRulez

SheikRulez Member

Ho ho ho he still cry wow... u die again from another RO... cry more

6. Zombiie

Zombiie Active Member

Yea, we fail because u kneel and beg us stop pvp again for make stand when u out pill and kgs hahhaa. Need i post my clip for u see ur face can make stand in 3s at SZ, kneeler and beger ?
    Ur slogan: Plz dont kill me more, i m pve and i need grind ;))
    So funny when roar calling a4w come pvp but see many friends died (ur bf monkey with ur wife jj88 over 7x) and move out (kendrick), u scare and make stand at SZ beside the guard hahaa like weaker. U must learn skill of kendrick with 3 smash of me, he use cancel cri and then move out/relog hohoho
    To sob crying: 333 scare and make stand in 3s but he never kick relog in 3s like SOB relog legend haha

Last edited: Feb 20, 2017
  7. Nekolady313

Nekolady313 Member

hehe he fill's 10TB hard drive with 9d video's.

BipolarTuna likes this.
  8. 333MYL

333MYL New Member

did u die to me? cry baby? look face the truth we are out number but apart from that i kill u hahahahaha cry me a river. whats worst non of you wanna fight me 1 on 1 in hefei dg8... coz i will crush each and every1 of u A4dogs

9. BipolarTuna

BipolarTuna Active Member

Thats why you notice some are taken with a 0.1MP camera, he's run out of disk space.

10. Zombiie

Zombiie Active Member

idk who crying hahaha show me plz :)) :)) but i know 1 guy crying for beg and kneel A4dogs "plz dont kill me, i m pve, i need grind more" it mean u re so bad more than a dog... why u never admit wtf u do? scare or ashame?
    remember: i only drop <200$ for my char, no more. And u drop over 2k usd for ur char but.... fail and need make stand at SZ for bark? u can rich with ur money but u re really poor about ur honor. the guy drop over 2k usd must kneel and beg 1 guy drop <200$ for grind hahaha. Where ur face ? or u use some skills of shemolo, that is bring her honor for some.... chin huahua :)) it really infamous and pain =))

see ur kendrick when i kill him :)) :)) ur bands have many many guys kneel and beg like u inside... SO PROUD :))
    p.s VNs have a slogan and never wrong "Birds of a feather flock together" it mean "kneeler always playing togerther. beger always playing together" hahaha
    FB_IMG_1487584144988.jpg

Last edited: Feb 20, 2017
  11. SheikRulez

SheikRulez Member

i never ever relog ROFL face it!!! ur a troll

12. Zombiie

Zombiie Active Member

broken mouth and died immediately :)) i love this pic :x :x :x
    monkey3.jpg

13. Nekolady313

Nekolady313 Member

333MYL im sick of u allways telling ppl lies and saaying i stole your items you sold ur ITEMS for usd come use ur own account stop using 333MYL.

14. Zombiie

Zombiie Active Member

new story about 333myl @@

15. Zombiie

Zombiie Active Member

hahaha, monkey call bryant yesterday but he dont know and remember he have duel at HF with bryant :))
    2-0 (like his idol shemolo) and mouth of GO have been broken when he put 100m/turn if monkey won but .... fail hahaha

p.s i will post some pics about mouth of 333myl duel at HF with 0-7 (cant won bryant) hahaha

[​IMG]

16. Zombiie

Zombiie Active Member

Hahaha, i hope u have make a clip about face to face with snow :)) hiding beside the guard when some1 have pen but still died :)) :)) this skills cant useful more =))
    killerbite.jpg
    killter1.jpg
    bite1.jpg

17. Zombiie

Zombiie Active Member

Haiz, monkey lose 3-1 at HF, and he refuse duel more like u. Why i need post all pic? U stay at there and see all. And why u say too much about some1, see ur face, wth will u show? Died with 2 smash, no more hahaha.
    Many many guys can make easy 2-3 smash on u hahaha. That is truth and pain?
    ankec.jpg

Last edited: Mar 5, 2017
  18. Zombiie

Zombiie Active Member

Haha, ranchabong ks me @@
    And then u stand at sz for bark ;))
    FB_IMG_1488852166270.jpg

shemolo crying about relog :))
    swera.jpg
    swear.jpg

Last edited: Mar 10, 2017