Existing pending DQA's!!! Whats the plan?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sysco, Jan 28, 2016.

1. Sysco

Sysco New Member

To Redfox Management,

First of all, in behalf of all the avid supporters RF Online, Thanks for continuing to run this game. It's very old yet it never fails to give joy and fun to players. There's just this distinct and unique touch it just wont die, funny it may sound but its true. The potential of this game is just unreal, with the right publisher and good management i have no doubt it will run for many more years.

One concern that I'am most interested is the Existing pending DQA's with gamescampus. I understand there's a hell ton of them, mostly with least priority. But there are also ones that are very important with high priority. I know it is GC's responsibility, but do you have any plans or even considering delving into the ones with major issues? I think it's best to have a final word on this one before the official relaunch so players would know what to expect, may it be positive or "It's time cry" outcome. :p

Thanks again!

2. NINJAFoxHound

NINJAFoxHound Well-Known Member

It's not just it being GamesCampus's priority. Tickets already submitted concern the GamesCampus staff only.
    RedFox has no reason nor a mean to access the existing tickets/DQA on GamesCampus. If another company (GC) just f*cks up by abandoning its customer base when a product becomes terminated, why would another company have to fix their issues ?
    What you could do though, when the game is released on RedFox, is to submit a ticket about your issue (supposing it's still an issue by the time you submit it).