Everything you need to know about DDoS

Discussion in 'Game Help and Tips' started by YTSaugaGaming, Jun 11, 2017.

1. YTSaugaGaming

YTSaugaGaming Clean Up Crew

What's the point in DDoSing? I'm just curious like do yall not understand that it is killing the game causing players to leave, like I shouldn't have to be forced to buy a vpn for a free game just because this community DDoSes just for the fun of it, I mean if you do decide to DDoS someone please don't do it for more then 5 seconds, it ruins the fun of the game, and is the reason why I refuse to go in 2 man only 1v1 rooms.

I will now be organizing a DDoSer thread where all DDoSers will be listed and exposed, In the meantime while my other thread gets approved please send screenshots and ign's of the people who have DDoSed you, i'm sure it will be helpful to other players. As I do know a huge majority of the community DDoSes which can only be helped on Redfox or Nimonix side, I do believe this will cause fewer people to DDoS as it may impact their reputation.

As this thread comes to an end i do encourage players to not be scared to report players or expose players that have threaten or admitted to DDoSing you. Thank you for reading until the end, please submit any complaints below.

What is DDoSing?
    is a cyber-attack where the perpetrator seeks to make a machine or network resource unavailable to its intended users by temporarily or indefinitely disrupting services of a host connected to the Internet.

How to avoid getting DDoSed in rooms?
    1. TURN CHAT OFF OR STAY SILENT.
    2. GET A VPN THAT WILL SURELY KEEP YOU PROTECTED.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2017
  2. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

Fail to see what this hs to do with me.
    Send a ticket

3. YTSaugaGaming

YTSaugaGaming Clean Up Crew

your so ******* fake lmfaoo

4. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

Unless the words “I will ddos you”, are explicitly stated, then all forms of “proof” is hearsay.
    You need definitive evidence that a DDoS attack has occurred.
    Be sure to include your router logs!
    Also note that VPNs do not prevent DDoS attacks.
    I would like to contribute to this thread.
    Let’s work together mate!
    :)

tamirtov and 271115 like this.
  5. M4cropod

M4cropod Well-Known Member

As an example for proper evidence, you can look at the following pictures of Benon ddosing (@271115), but your chances are quite slim (unless you are ready to waste your time for this like I did) as this act doesn't get punished as hard as it should. But look, at least his main is completely banned (rip @Benoon) and his alt at least forum-banned (rip @Benon):

exposesIPinchat.jpg threatening.jpg headmitsthatheisaddoser.jpg kid.png

ThisWeaboo and YTSaugaGaming like this.
  6. 271115

271115 Well-Known Member

Oh no.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2017
    ThisWeaboo, Windstorm and tamirtov like this.