Event: Thanksgiving 2019

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [CM]NineArts, Nov 26, 2019.

1. hearty

hearty Member

Happy Thanksgiving Day. I really enjoyed the event, I hope it has a good fall rate. The playredfox / ninedragons team has certainly been working hard to bring good events, so I have to thank them for their effort, dedication and courage. The upgrade of the Golden Castle dungeon, Illusive Branch, new weapon among others, will bring the game more fun. I can't help but notice that all the work was done with a lot of cart and respect for the players. This is really the free action spirit, congratulations for the great work, you can be proud, thank you very much.

Sincerely are the wishes and thanks of this passionate ninedragons game, OHUHO. thank you.

Captainpack, ocean67 and sjobeckion like this.
  2. naytun

naytun New Member

hi gm
    Why GCM red superior dungeon is no drop potato wedges ? my lvl is 164 and mobs lvl is 161 and 162
    but they drop alot in srs superior red . pls check gcm superior red .

Last edited: Nov 28, 2019
    Captainpack and ocean67 like this.
  3. naytun

naytun New Member

Hi GM
    i test again GCM dungeon with superior black pass and still they do not drop any single potato wedges why ??
    Please fix that .
    here check i have 6 potato wedges ( got from srs red superior) 2019November28 15-25-27.jpg

then i clean 3 rooms and do not drop any single potato wedges
    2019November28 15-32-08.jpg

4. Rizla

Rizla Member

Superior gcm ( all colors) is excluded from event? Did full runs on all color pass ( mobs green- bloody red) and got 0 potato wedge.

Captainpack, ocean67 and begar2 like this.
  5. TiemL0ng

TiemL0ng New Member

GM Scam . Pass Super GCM is not drop even . Fix plssssssssssssss

6. Phihd

Phihd Member

All dungeon (Death Valley,VOH, MoSC,GCM,SrS) not add drop Potato Wedges - CoC. GM Check pls!

7. Saiyanu

Saiyanu Member

În gcm Green. Red with re color mobs drop 0-2 potatos per run with drop card. Deci and bând. Sh1t event

8. Saiyanu

Saiyanu Member

Even on halloween event drops was more better

9. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

As I test it out, potatoes for my level, HI12 drops best in GC red run and second potala.
    COF, VOH, SCM, GCM, SRS, 0 potatoes for me, blue mobs. Tmr I will run coc, probably 0 also.

10. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Opening 50 boxes from event NPC ...
    Enjoy !

11. naytun

naytun New Member

we talking about GCM SUPERIOR RED not GCM RED thank you for your test.

12. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

I only posted what dungeons I tried out at this event with HI12, on GCM red superior I can go with my alt that is lower level and try it to see the result. This morning SRS gave me 2 potatoes from last boss, coc 0.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2019
  13. Revered

Revered Well-Known Member

Got official response from Support Team:

"Potato Wedges can and have been dropping for all dungeons. (Superior Dungeons are not included)."

No comment - it's not worth it.

14. Athuyar

Athuyar Active Member

The probability why... those dungeons were way too much exploited by farmers dote up with high level gear in low levels characters, searching for short income or shortcuting the events.

15. Athuyar

Athuyar Active Member

I do not see in here any low level to complain, so presumed they are ok with low dungeons drop rate. For high levels potala and new golden castle are droping pretty good as I talk with my band mates.For me, I will go with GCM red to level and farm in event. It is win win.

16. Athuyar

Athuyar Active Member

I see the things from another point of view. You are not a customer in this forum because you did not pay to a service or good, the event is free for everyone to take part. For customers they have support. This is a forum for community only and it is not mandatory for them to answer to each thing a player posts.

If I enjoy the event, means I am a sheep ? The other players who enjoys are sheeps too? I don't think so. We just appreciate the effort and don't complain so much for little things. For some people nothing is good no matter how much you do.

On the other side, they are more involved than Acclaim staff and more nice, as I saw it till now. But some players are too screwed up and spoiled. I don't need pampers for each thing that do not work. I find ways to make it work or improve it.

If you want potatoes you can trade for turkeys, they drop well in maps. Always there is a way, but we like to complain for every insignificant thing.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2019
  17. Athuyar

Athuyar Active Member

It is not like a show off who pays more for this game.There are lots of players that are out there and pay and do not complain. I pay because I love the game and I am aware that they need money to get more content, fix what needs to be fixed and pay the salaries and many more. You invest the money in game for relaxation play or any other motives. Like you go in a trip. But even so I don't cry like a baby because I know the investment has no returning from finance point of view, it is not I am Jeff Bezos and have a team of managers who I get upset on, when investment do not get well and fire them.

This forum is not for crying who spends more or how much you spend, but more for educative purpose.

As I said always there is a way.And for god sake it is a game, not daily life. My brain and logic said that I spend money to entertain myself, that is all and this is what I do now.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2019
  18. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

We must find the middle way between the community and RedFox. Both have their good intention and in their ways they want to help this game to evolve. Nobody is perfect in this relation, we all have our own faults and strong points.

There are some players that like lamenters (howlers) complains at everything that RedFox does and there are players that no matter what helps the others to evolve and points the main key issues when they are, also there are players that stay inactive and just watch out with no intervention and the new players that wonders what is going on when they read the posts.

RedFox is the publisher of this game and even we like it or no, we have to interact with them and learn the best communication methods. It is hard for them too, two GMs to serve the game technical, from customer part and also from community part. There is the probability of errors and miscommunication. In my years as player on this community when I interacted with RedFox I saw concern for problem solving and in many cases they solved the problems, some on spot, some in time. Also, their attitude towards the players is great, I never saw a sign of arrogance or defiance of players. In this equation it is also our role as players to point out in a diplomatic way the faults and errors and come up with some solutions and share those solution with them.

Regarding Thanksgiving event, the drops of mats works, we can get them, except the superior passes to dungeons. Why ? Maybe it is a reason or those dungeons passes are not included in event and RedFox did not post that in the announce for a certain reason or just skip it/ forgot about it . No problem, we have at least a source of information like this forum where to share this and let people know. From here people are spreading to discord, social media and other channels.

To make the costume few hours of farming are enough, also for the boxes too and ofc we have weekend events with drop rate increase. We have the possibility for busy players to buy the boxes in case they can not farm or do not want (make other things). I do not see this like a big problem that affects the event in over 50% and need drastic measures, but something that can be corrected and covered by other event possibilities.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2019
    Captainpack, ocean67 and Athuyar like this.
  19. BirdbrainX

BirdbrainX Well-Known Member

There's a mixup for Thanksgiving Box 6. Instead of getting 1 x Honor Student (1 Hour) card as stated in the pic, I've only gotten a bunch of x2 kungfu XP with 30 minute duration cards from the boxes I've redeemed with the event materials.

I want my money back! :(:(:(

20. Athuyar

Athuyar Active Member

Maybe a proportion from your money, that would be fair. You got the rest of the items, and only 30 min honor student.You can get honor student 400% increase kung fu event from daily stamp.