Event: Summer OX Quiz Event

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [CM]NineArts, Jul 18, 2017.

1. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

Ox Quiz Main.png
    OX Quiz will begin every Saturday and Sunday during the event period. Visit the Dragon's Cave (OX Quiz Zone) to start your path on the upcoming quiz battle! Please refer to the OX Quiz Introduction post here.

Event Schedule:

• 7/22 Saturday at 8:00
    • 7/23 Sunday at 19:00
    • 7/29 Saturday at 8:00
    • 7/30 Sunday at 19:00
    We encourage everyone to participate in the OX Quiz event. Even if you don't win, you'll still get a reward for participating!

Join in all four OX Quiz battle to receive four different colors "Quiz Battle Token", which can be traded in at Hefei for one "Chest of Imperial Palace". You can receive a "Four Deity Box Exchange Coupon (30 Days)" from opening the Chest of Imperial Place.
    • Four lucky winners will receive one Five Dragon Banner Box (Excellence) and one Epithet of a Nation Exchange Coupon
    • Receive one Summer Box when you answer all questions correctly.
    • Receive five Huatuo Panacea when you answer eight or more questions correctly.
    • Receive three Special Sweet Cake and Quiz Battle Token when you participate!

Marketplace Item: 2nd Summer Event Package (Unopened Box is tradable)
    From now until August 1st, you will be able to purchase our 2nd Summer Event Package

2nd Summer Event Package contains the following items:

• New Year Red Hanbok (30 Days)
    • New Year Red Hanbok Bags x2 (30 Days)
    • Exchanged Coupon (Epithet of Nation)
    upload_2017-7-18_22-28-52.png

upload_2017-7-19_13-30-20.png

Additional Notes:
    • Unopened 2nd Summer Event Package is Tradable.
    • New Year Red Hanbok and New Year Red Hanbok Bags are Non-Tradable.
    • Exchanged Coupon (Epithet of Nation) is Tradable.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 19, 2017
  2. neobg

neobg Member

server its mantenance ?

3. kille333

kille333 Member

cant login xD

4. Exigent

Exigent New Member

Yes, I am also receiving a message saying the server is under maintenance when I attempt to login. GM, please bring the servers online now. Thank you.

5. neobg

neobg Member

im dont to login

6. Tunelis

Tunelis Member

haha this is really laughable

7. Yasumori

Yasumori Active Member

Even more laughable are the hours, actually. Wake up @ 4 a.m in the Europe on Sunday to get a 1% chance to receive some 30 day coupon. Nope, thanks.

sdadsfsa likes this.
  8. Kiesa1234

Kiesa1234 Member

well waking up for red/blue/double exe banner is worth it :) game related questions are like 3-4 at most.

9. Stark1

Stark1 New Member

I know you guys hate us Vietnammese, but GM, can you write our country's name exactly instead of a mocking picture like that?
    Doesn't look like anything professional to me.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2017
  10. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

We apologize for that.

We'll be reporting this issue to our developers immediately.

Thank you for your understanding.

Tsuneoshi likes this.
  11. Tsuneoshi

Tsuneoshi New Member

I'm quite sure it wasn't intended, I really doubt they would hate you vietnamese people just because of a game.
    And just ignore anyone that says otherwise, have fun in-game, period.

Sickly9, RRockyBalboa and Stereotyped like this.
  12. nikawolf

nikawolf New Member

Hey [CM]NineArts Can you tell us Exect time ?? Becouse I live in different country and I dont want to Miss event !!Also if you can add Time CountDown that would be great ! <3

13. donross

donross Member

what the hell?!?!? why don't you open up your browser and type "PST" and hit enter?? how old r ya kid?

14. Victorion

Victorion Active Member

balb1n0, Tsuneoshi and Stereotyped like this.
  15. dixbutts

dixbutts Well-Known Member

You can also just add additional clocks to your Windows clock.

[​IMG]

16. Selenaggomez

Selenaggomez Member

• 7/22 Saturday at 8:00
    Last question was: Are bees born fully grown?
    http://imgur.com/a/1dknl

As they are not, I chose X. Answer was O. What gives?

Sickly9, RRockyBalboa and Stereotyped like this.
  17. Kiesa1234

Kiesa1234 Member

Well thats what happens with questions that are not about game lore, gm picked a question and found an answer which was correct in given context but it doesnt apply everytime. I mean todays question was tricky question because it asked when 9dragons got launched by acclaim but acclaim launched beta in 2006-12 not in 2007or2004

18. Selenaggomez

Selenaggomez Member

In what context are bees born fully grown? A kid's show?

As for the Acclaim question, according to google-fu (https://web.archive.org/web/2007100...m/index.php?page=news/fullstory.php&indid=710) the closed beta launched in 06-Sep with the open beta launching in either 06-Dec or 07-Jan, though it all depends on what the "Pre-beta" means. I don't remember the exact wording of the question but you may be right and the question may be up for debate.

The bees, however, are not up for debate. After surviving the plum question massacre, as a new (less than a week) player looking forward to the winning award, I refuse to acknowledge my loss due to incompetence/negligence on the part of the one who was composing them. Not immediatelly rectifying it makes for a pisspoor job at attracting/keeping players.

19. Kiesa1234

Kiesa1234 Member

There are so many different bees, I mean there are even grass eating spiders. Do you have a PhD in bee biology? Cause I dont.
    Ha prepare to be dissapointed on a regular basis :)

20. Selenaggomez

Selenaggomez Member

Ah, my apologies, I wasn't aware that a PhD in bee biology is needed to be able to know that bees go from eggs to larvae to bees (and apparently there's a "pupa" stage after larvae!, although I learned of that only after googling). Regardless, if you are able to find a bee specie that goes from egg straight to adulthood, feel free to post it, and I'll properly apologize. Even without going into the fact that when the broad term "bee" is used by laymen it most certainly means the either "the average bee" or is a straight up reference to the honey bee, and doesn't represent the mutated species found only in one hole around chernobyl, I would stand down and say I was wrong. But that won't happen as I assume you don't care enough to find such a fringe scenario, if it even exists (doubtly).

Please utilize logic and common sense or at least properly back up your answers. Please do note how I nicely provided context for my thoughts about the Acclaim release and ended the case on "debatable" because I don't know for sure and you haven't provided the original question wording. For the bee case there is no debate because a quick google search nets you the proper answer for the given question.

As for the spiders, I only found one semi-vegetarian specie and that one eats Acacia leaf tips. Well, you probably have a PhD in spider biology so please do enlighten me as that is actually interesting).