Discussion in 'Archive' started by [GM]Toast, Jan 4, 2019.
New Year Resolution:
get every scroll in the game ez
my new year resolution is actually be able to load into a game. That bug d/cs me every time i sent ticket took a while to get back and i been trying to fix it. I can go on RF but not play games or go to training. Still nice to collect scrolls. IGN: MineBoy
my new year's resolution is to stop buying boxes when I get trash rates and stop gambling with it. - B1ackStar
My New Years Resolution is to always keep this addicting game alive and to bring back more players! Also to be a better rf player
I hope everyone from the RedFox team and players has had a nice new years; My New Years Resolution for Rumble Fighter is to actually get better had holding my own in a 1v1,1v2 fight without the use of stats but also to give tips and help all new players that come to the game to give back to the community that gave to me!
So to start with I wish everyone a Happy New Year and may God bless you all.
As Im an European player, my Rumble fighter Resolutions for this year are :
- to bring back all the European players back that quit playing, because for EUs this game is just unplayable due to the heavy lagg between EUs and NAs.For this I need the attention of the GMs to provide the EUs with events that are accurate with our timezone.I mean for example we EUs have to stay up until 01:00 AM to join the Fisticuffs Fridays or even the Login Reward Event.
- to do Rumble fighter tutorials videos for newcomers and put them on my Youtube Channel.So I can see new players in rooms and not always the same people playing everyday.
- to finally achieve at least LV.50 (currentlz LV. 36) because I have been playing this game since 2009 now and I never had any Account which was higher than LV.40, lmao I know what a shame.
- to stop wasting my RC on useless stuff rofl, rather than in Scrolls or Exocores.
- to do more Boss mode because I really dont know when was the last time I did Boss mode, even doe some Boss mode give you nice Stuff.
My New Years resolution is to grind my carat balance so I can buy “Darksider” (Scroll)
My new year resolution is to get better at Rumble Fighter and get Yellow Dragon RE.
New years resolution is to stop being hacked -_- and to keep a acc for more than 3 years IGN KneeGrows
1. I want to see carat content in almost every update.
2. A mode where you can disable items like no op exos and stats.
3. Fix the bugs, I’m not gonna lie new players hate bugs.
4. Get more item suggestions into the game. This year makes it 3 years and all of the 2016 item suggestions are still not here.
5. Get better servers, even if you have the best connection people will still try to say it’s you. People shouldn’t have to shield themselves with a vpn. New players will leave asap if they see these issues.
6. Increase carat gain and add better boss mode rewards.
7. Looking for the promised boss mode rebalance and gem level revival.
8. Find new ways to keep the game fresh other than content updates. I seen that once last year which isn’t good.
9. Advertise the game more, but only do so if Nimonix is willing to fix the game.
10. I want to see Nimonix speak out more to their players. This should happen once a month.
*If most of these don’t happen I would advise anyone to stop wasting their time here.
My new years resolution is to get a item or two implemented into rf.
welp clearly i'm way to baked for life swear i just did this can't find mine so ig now my resolution is to get more active on forms *cough* naw but really hit 10,000 kills in demo lmao
My news years resolution is to be come a better mooner/1v1er.
Y’all are forgetting to add ya ign lol
My New Years Resolution is to get back to making Youtube content, including for Rumble Fighter.
to get more carats
Not to get crapped on by you guys and ur fake box rng
New Years resolution - Get more exo and scrolls
Separate names with a comma.