Event: Guild Quiz Battle 4/19 - 5/3

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [GM]Ahri, Apr 19, 2016.

1. DrRockzo

DrRockzo Active Member

Yeah nothing worse than wanting something and having to put effort into it. Do you sleep fully clothed so you don't have to put the work in to get dressed as well?
    Do people want banners hard to get? Cause you do get a free one every month. You also get a chance at another free one every day. Or do you want everyone to have banners? So then you can complain that everything is boring and there is no point to the game? Or do you want just you to get them easy and everyone else has to work for them? Rarity brings competition which brings a goal which is more or less a reason to play in the first place. No one grinds a character to be weak

akam6666 likes this.
  2. bonebreaker60

bonebreaker60 New Member

What are you talking about? Who said anything about banners? I said the game is item mall heavy. Plus the fact that getting a banner ridiculously impossible without buying blue boxes. Hell even making BBOE is close to impossible and they're not even that godly. Should it be hard? Yes. Should it be close to impossible? No. Sold in item mall? No

Last edited: Apr 22, 2016
  3. DrRockzo

DrRockzo Active Member

But it's more reliable to make them than it is to randomly get them from blue boxes. I may have gone on a bit of an off topic rant about banners but I was just using them as an example. Blue boxes cater to those who are willing to spend an ungodly amount of money on the game but that doesn't mean it's item mall heavy. People complain about trigrams and premium being op but if you are farming then leveling fast doesn't matter. If anything not using those to farm makes more sense. I would say this game is more grind/farm heavy than item mall heavy. The deco system is the only thing I will agree wholeheartedly that is 100% item mall based and 100% full retard

4. Pna1Dra6on

Pna1Dra6on Active Member

What time is next quiz event? Theres still another one scheduled today right for the other timezones?

5. zawzaw

zawzaw New Member

Can't run client in window8, why can i install?
    Help me plz.

6. Vanguard

Vanguard Active Member

When will next OX event be?