[EVENT] Guild Battle

Discussion in 'Events' started by [GM]Gourdy, Sep 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

V won. Jacked my set

2. Yeezus

Yeezus Well-Known Member

Ur sig says one of the five TB gods...ROFL what a joke. Anyone can use TB with enough practice. Calling yourself a god on this dead game is even more of a joke. Im dead.

3. Phawnix

Phawnix Clean Up Crew

I'm one of the 600 Shoot Boxing gods.

Wakfu and tamirtov like this.
  4. Flamekiller

Flamekiller Glacial Master & Clean Up Crew

Oh these are the guild events that Toast was talking about, I thought he meant guild tourneys.
    Untitled.png
    Need to address the summer wars tourney and we another issue, which I won't say until the update happens tonight.

tamirtov likes this.
  5. JackGoff

JackGoff Clean Up Crew

Now that I think about it, we had around 12-20 guilds actively guild warring so the fact that they're starting off with lp gain events makes sense to me. Sure, the events themselves were garbage but I think the purpose of those was to put back a bit of focus on the system. Something like saying, "Hey guys. That exist too." I don't think it'd be wise to jump straight into a guild tourney because there are many who don't feel any merit to gw (most people will get the bronze or silver titles which are both garbage and flexing rights—no value). Perhaps the purpose of the events, as implied earlier, is to put some sort of "value" to gw.

On another note, we did recently have a 3v3/2v2/1v1 tourney, regardless of how it turned out and they DID say they wanted to plan more tourneys. Due to that, I don't think that a gw tourney is too far off. Maybe they think teasing both a gw and 1v1 tourney at the same time will split player's attention and to them, this is a bad thing? I don't really know, I'm just trying to throw ideas out. >_>

Last edited: Sep 19, 2017
    Flamekiller likes this.
  6. Flamekiller

I only thought that because Toast said "how would guys feel about a tournament happening every month".

JackGoff likes this.
  7. JackGoff

JackGoff Clean Up Crew

Again, I'm just throwing ideas out there. I'm just guessing.

8. Flamekiller

I was adding on to my old post "I thought he meant guild tourneys". The guild events made guild channel a bit active even though there were some boosters. Guild tourneys would be a mega deal, though a monthly reset would need to be changed to 2-3 months.
    They probably testing whether a guild tourney could happen like you said they wanted to bring focus to the system.

JackGoff likes this.
  9. JackGoff

JackGoff Clean Up Crew

If they wanted to bring focus to the system, having the same prizes in battle/rumble mode as gw was not the best move. I feel like they should have put different prizes that were both desirable. I think that might be better.

Why do you say the monthly reset would need to be changed though? I feel that with a monthly reset, or perhaps, having something like weekly ranks and monthly ranks, would promote competitive gwers as everyone would—in theory—have a better shot at high ranks.

Flamekiller likes this.
  10. Flamekiller

Yea I don't like them using the same prizes for another event.
    Active gwers don't like the monthly reset. Small time frame to judge based on gp to be allowed in a tourney. They need to disban guild boosters. There's way someone should be getting 2k lps that fast.

JackGoff likes this.
  11. JackGoff

JackGoff Clean Up Crew

Mm... well what's the problem with not having a gp requirement for tourneys? The game's population is so small that, at least from my understanding, managing a tourney with, say, the maybe 20 active gw guilds we have at the moment wouldn't pose too much a problem.

Boosters is a problem in many games; League of Legends, Blade and Soul and the list goes on. If even larger titles like those don't have a way to rid the system of boosters, I'm not expecting too much from Rumble Fighters in this department. Though I do agree that something could probably be done if effort was put in.

Flamekiller likes this.
  12. Flamekiller

If they do first come serve or randomize and one of the top guilds gets left out you gonna hear people complain. I don't how they would do it to be fair but we see.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2017
    JackGoff likes this.
  13. fettywap1234

fettywap1234 New Member

Still didn't get my black Friday cape gourdy son I got over 200 lp what the hell man

14. [GM]Gourdy

[GM]Gourdy RedFox Games Staff Member

Hello everyone! Guild Battle prizes have been distributed. You may need to re-log for these changes to take effect. If there are any discrepancies regarding the prizes send in a Support Ticket. Thanks everyone for participating on Guild Battle. We currently have another on going Halloween Guild Wars! Thanks

Flamekiller and Phawnix like this.
  15. [GM]Gourdy

[GM]Gourdy RedFox Games Staff Member

Hi everyone! It would seem like there was some discrepancies with the Noob Shirt Black (M) as players were given the Noob Shirt White (M). So our distribution team have just re-distributed the Noob Shirt Black (M) You may need to re-log for these changes to take effect.Thanks again everyone for participating on Guild Battle.

tamirtov, LordFish and Flamekiller like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.