[EVENT] Fisticuffs

Discussion in 'Events' started by [GM]Shadow, Sep 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

Fisticuffs Moderators for today will be [GM]Shadow, [TA]Fang & [TM]Ztar.

For this week only, Rebirth will be available as a prize.

2. MyHero

MyHero Active Member

Please make an Avalon driver as a prize man. Plus in the New Years fisticuff rebirth was a prize as well lol

3. gaint123

gaint123 New Member

So can we have a reboot compensation with orichalons or carat coupons. It's only fair since we're suffering like this xd

4. Starberry

Fisticuffs prizes for May 8th are now delivered.

If there's any issues with your prizes, send in a support ticket and the rest will be taken care of from there.

5. TheFuzionBranz

TheFuzionBranz Wiki Creator & Manager, Scroll Masters Finalist

Yeah I got an issue, message me

6. MyHero

MyHero Active Member

Weren’t we supposed to get a protective mask as a participation prize? I’m aware it’s not something to make a big deal about but it’s cool to wear

7. Starberry

Yes you should have received the participation prize as well. If this is not the case, please kindly make a support ticket.

8. MyHero

MyHero Active Member

It’s bad enough you guys are giving us trash sets but what’s worse is how you guys don’t do double prizes anymore and you removed the 500 RC as a prize.

9. MyHero

MyHero Active Member

So shadow said he’ll do something as a consolation prize. What did he mean by that?

10. msuppnick123

msuppnick123 New Member

Gee, having the servers DDOSed every day is real fun RedFox.

11. sheeran

sheeran Clean Up Crew

Disappointing.

12. Shagaru0z

Shagaru0z Active Member

Why don't you ask everybody what they want on Fridays and give It to them until we stop disconnecting?

MyHero likes this.
  13. protrain

protrain New Member

Ok, where should I start, with the unsupportive RF "Team," the very toxic players, or to the fact that the servers are definitely being ddosd. There are so many things wrong with the game, but the fact is the developers or the RF team clearly give no f***s about this game or the community. Think about it, RF servers have been getting ddosd daily for however long its been on redfox and what has this RF team done about it? Zip, Zero, Not a dam* thing. I don't think you should spend time on RF anymore with the team not putting their time into fixing the problems with the game and I know their are server checks, but c'mon how do you not see that people get their time wasted whenever a person that knows how to ddos, does Ddos the game every f**king day?? Like cmon the devs and RF team really aint give a sh*t. COME ON!??? I know people that have poured money into this game and RF is still doing zip again. Seriously though, and if you are reading this please just stop playing RF, until the RF team actually does something new with the game because they are just wasting our valuable time with a game that has potential, but the devs and RF team clearly don't care. Think about it, when was the last time RF actually did something helpful for us players. The players that help them make money and we get a broken game. Put your time and money somewhere else please because they won't fix this game or at least ban the people who ddos it every week. At least just quit until they do fix the MAIN issues with this game.
    IGN: FoTwentie

HBOYPOWER and MyHero like this.
  14. HowBoutNo

HowBoutNo New Member

"Our team is working on a solution but it may take some time" i.e. pray they stop

HBOYPOWER likes this.
  15. HBOYPOWER

HBOYPOWER Member

bet i will be participating!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.