[EVENT] Facebook Like Event

Discussion in 'Events' started by [GM]Gourdy, Dec 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deltro

Deltro Clean Up Crew

How do they track the people who've liked the fb page to the ruf acc responsible for playing 10 rounds when it comes to prize distribution? Do they track who's clicked the link that they've posted to the rf account here?

Because I'm not sure if my facebook account is connected to ruf

tamirtov likes this.
  2. Phawnix

Phawnix Clean Up Crew

They didn't say you had to like the page, read carefully. It says everyone who logs in and plays ten rounds during the event period will be given a prize (if the goal is reached). Meaning you don't have to like the page to get the prize, which is why I'm not even going to bother.

3. Deltro

Deltro Clean Up Crew

I'm so confused, so it's just related to how much likes they get overall? you just play the game as normal and not really contribute? like every community event? Sign me up then

Phawnix likes this.
  4. Phawnix

Phawnix Clean Up Crew

They are basically just trying to get people to spam the page with likes and tell their friends about RF. It's like a form of free advertising, which I guess is better than no advertising at all. The carrot at the end of the stick is if they reach their goal everyone will get a free box, but you know those boxes are pretty worthless so...

GracieVeterano likes this.
  5. Yukoto

Yukoto Well-Known Member

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. Yes I'll do it for ONE, op rate box.

LaniRF likes this.
  6. dictionary

dictionary Active Member

I might not be able to afford Facebook now that net neutrality is gone...

tamirtov, Phawnix, Marche and 2 others like this.
  7. EnigmaChosen

EnigmaChosen Clean Up Crew

Yes! i need skeleton bombs for gw
    Thanks!

tamirtov likes this.
  8. tamirtov

tamirtov Clean Up Crew

With that prize no1 gonna like

Yuniffie and Flamekiller like this.
  9. Negrosaki

Negrosaki Well-Known Member

Hate to sound like a selfish child but those rates are not good enough for just 1 box.

GracieVeterano and toons like this.
  10. drfool21

drfool21 Member

xD noone knows this game and that will not change everyone who takes a look on it sees how paytowin it looks XDD

GracieVeterano likes this.
  11. drfool21

drfool21 Member

ok this is not funny it´s sad i miss ogp where every activ player got his rare items for free ...

12. MagnumChaos

MagnumChaos Clean Up Crew

Actually I think the rates are ok, it's just RedFox didn't want people having OP rates for the first time. Though, I bought 1 box and got lightning BF LE perm so its not bad..... I think. I JUST WANT SN, PARKOUR, OR INFERNO!

toons likes this.
  13. MagnumChaos

MagnumChaos Clean Up Crew

Its not, pay to win when login events give you free stuff, Fistcuffs Friday, and carats scrolls and exos. Another Avenger, Tactical Bow, the Custom and Another scrolls. Etc..

toons likes this.
  14. drfool21

drfool21 Member

i know but that´s something u don´t see on the 1stlook the 1st thing u see are boxes rare items and how hard they are to get eaven on youtube there are more videos about chashspending Astro/gcc/rc than videos about the fun u can have in the game thers more stuff like opening boxes and geting 1 perm scroll for 100 $ or not eaven something like that . the game is ok atm but some events including all boxes for rc have to bad rates and u need to waste tons of money to get something special for your money . u can trade but there is always the chance to get scammed or that u wasted a long time to farm and just get trash from boxes that´s the biggest weakpoint of the shop boxes are not good but players whant the rare stuff eaven if it´s not that rare if everyone chashes 300 $ every week . for gamers who take theyr 1st look on the game this is not a good singh to start with rf if u understand how i mean that

toons likes this.
  15. UnleashD

UnleashD Clean Up Crew

Yo gourdy hurry up and add those elf ears perm for Carat's and white flash for like 80-100$

NeptuneBot and GracieVeterano like this.
  16. shameer10

shameer10 Member

Carat spenders only

17. UnleashD

UnleashD Clean Up Crew

Um no, elf ears are always carats. White flash shouldnt be carat cuz then people that only focus on carats cuz they “hate redfox” or “dont wanna waste money” could see me or anyone else in game and go “im pro, I have that hair too, I’m cute arent I?” When it reality if it was for like $100 for the hair, theyd be like “only idiots would spend that much, lol not worth, nah the hair looks lame” **** that.

Plus they didnt want to involve it in the game, but its in high demand atm, so if they do readd it, its only fair they make it the same price it was sold at first which was around 80$ but this time just for the hair. **** maybe a right white wing instead of black too.

NeptuneBot and drfool21 like this.
  18. shameer10

shameer10 Member

U right

drfool21 likes this.
  19. Zhire

Zhire Clean Up Crew

Event ends tomorrow... Lets see how many likes... 1833.
    Good effort guys, but not good enough.
    I mean we all saw this coming didn't we?

20. UnleashD

UnleashD Clean Up Crew

The whole point is to make rumble fighter get noticed a bit more on social media, plus the box is a blue friday box.. the rates on that are horrid anyway. Tbh im surprised it got even above 1k likes. Cheer up.
    [​IMG]

NeptuneBot and Zhire like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.