Event: Endless Summer

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [GM]Ahri, Jun 20, 2018.

1. Phantomx0o0

Phantomx0o0 Member

GM will you please show the chances of creating an upgrade clothes and pants?
    Failing consumes the item.
    It would be sad to lose the base item and money buying 2x , 5x , 10x , without thinking, grinding all 60 letters per set letters per week and lose everything. Makes me sad playing.

2. Manaphon

Manaphon Active Member

Inner lvl 2 with full band craft rate and mcg x5 so far 4/5, inner lvl3 with full band and mcg x10 1/4

3. Manaphon

Manaphon Active Member

Lol, not expecting it to be easy when it comes to end game items. And you have the whole summer to craft them. And it's quite easy to farm gold and buy mcg from players.

4. hayeuanh

hayeuanh Member

I failed three times in a row to build level3 with a full x10 MCG.
    I do not understand how low the success rate. is it less than 10%?

5. Manaphon

Manaphon Active Member

Considering Golden bead is about 1/40, lvl3 should be pretty somewhere around there. But idk have only tried 4 times

6. ThienToanNguyen

ThienToanNguyen Active Member

Golden bead is about 8% with x10 MGC and Band Attribute.

7. Spices

Spices Member

Do u loose the bead as well as mats if fail?

8. zenzenchigau

zenzenchigau Member

2nd that.
    i understand you don't want it tradeable but at least let us change the latters 3:1.
    i got over 60 'S' & 3rd letter 'M' (is this a hint i wonder?) but not even 5 'E's

9. deathgrip

deathgrip New Member

I wasted most of my money on mcg thats completely useless, destroyed all the clothes save 2 that Im wearing (I reckon that would be up to 15 pants/clothes), god some 2 beads of frost that are worth nothing cause everyone has them. I really thought it would be a great event for poor grinders like me. Nah. When you open 35 boxes and all you get is watermelons and maybe one bof you lose all your will to play.

begar2 likes this.
  10. Manaphon

Manaphon Active Member

how unlucky are you guys? I only fail lv3, think thr only time i failed lv2 was when band atr wasnt on craft

11. deathgrip

deathgrip New Member

I also need to mention that my band provides me with the highest possible bonus to create/upgrade rate. But I havent really felt any difference. The bonus is huge imo, but it depends how its calculated.

12. wildlotus

wildlotus New Member

Hi GM Ahri, could you help clarify a few things about the above?
    1. Event items will be deleted - What about items we got from the boxes such as consumables (15 day epithets, watermelons, salads, sherbets etc). Will we still be able to keep/use them?
    2. Resource List will be delete - Does this mean S,U,M,M,E,R letters will be removed and can no longer be crafted into other items (Like SUMMER [ Event] word, Summer Box [Event], Summer Swimsuit (M/F) (30 Days [Event] etc? Nine Dragons 2018-08-04 19.05.48 Q2.jpg
    3. What about Create options? Eg, if we still have SUMMER [Event] words after the event ends, can we continue trying to create BoFFM and Inners using our existing items and resource items, or we will not be able to create the items at all? Nine Dragons 2018-08-04 19.08.07 Q3.jpg

Feedback & Suggestion:
    It would be nice if RedFox could allow the community to consolidate all collected letters after the event ends, and let us continue using Resource & Create for a week after event ends.

Ie:
    • After 13th August update, S,U,M,M,E,R letters will stop dropping
    • However, S,U,M,M,E,R letters could still be used in the Resource and Create Items section, for a week after (ie till 20 August)
    This will ensure that we no longer get S,U,M,M.E,R letters, but still enable to us to use whatever we have collected to create and maximise use of all letters that had dropped during the event duration.

For your kind consideration. Thanks.

deathgrip and Revered like this.
  13. Spices

Spices Member

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ This makes lots of sense...

hope they take it into consideration...

14. Revered

Revered Well-Known Member

My 300 Boxes:

[​IMG]
    First 100:
    [​IMG]

Second 100:

[​IMG]

Third 100:

[​IMG]

All 300 together:

[​IMG]

15. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

Hi wildlotus,

The Summer Events will end with August 21st's update. This means S,U,M,M,E,R letters will no longer drop from monsters. The daily gift ends on August 13th.

I will check will the developers to see when the resource list will be deleted. To be on the safe side, we recommend trading in all resources and opening all boxes just in case it gets deleted when the Summer event ends. As for items obtained in the boxes, those won't get deleted.

16. wildlotus

wildlotus New Member

Hi GM Ahri, thanks for the reply. Looking forward to the update on how long we can have access to both the Resource & Create Lists. Ty!

Last edited: Aug 13, 2018
  17. Yasumori

Yasumori Active Member

Will we get any event related to the new patch maybe? Some drop increase event in new dungeons (even 1 dungeon/day) seems fine, and kinda easy to implement.

18. wildlotus

wildlotus New Member

Hi GM Ahri, as the event draws to a close, can we get an update on the Resource & Create Lists:

(1) whether they will be available for access after the Summer letters cease to drop, and if so,
    (2) for how long will we have access to the Resource and Create Lists? Thanks! :)

19. Thachvinh23

Thachvinh23 New Member

dear GM,
    why i create my inner pant ;lvl 2 to lvl 3 failed anbd my pant disapeared.
    IG: [Legendary]
    SV:Tao

20. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

Resource & Create list will not be deleted until the next maintenance.
    Summer Event will end with tomorrow's maintenance. Letters will no longer drop from monsters.

wildlotus likes this.