[EVENT] Community Spotlight

Discussion in 'Events' started by [GM]Gourdy, Nov 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. drfool21

drfool21 Member

how about a system for everyone to get event boxes for free by playing with a automatic duration system i mena something like if you get carat and xp it counts them and after 50 000 paoints u will recive a event box if you open the box you get 1to 4 event boxes like black friday boxes dark phönix boxes etc .that would make the game a bit more fair and would player motivate to play more

tamirtov and Flamekiller like this.
  2. Yukoto

Yukoto Well-Known Member

Wrong topic/thread.

Flamekiller likes this.
  3. Nicki

Nicki Active Member

Lml

Exocore and Flamekiller like this.
  4. MagnumChaos

MagnumChaos Clean Up Crew

Nomination Form:
    I wish to nominate the player: [Aomine]
    The reason I want to nominate this person is because:
    1. He is like someone you can count on at all times, like I don't even know him in real life and I've never heard his voice, but his actions in-game kind of portray his personality of a person.
    2. I've been in many situations where I needed some help and I needed someone to come through to help me out, and the first person I could think of (if he was online) would be Aomine, because I know he would agree or help me figure out something that was difficult for me to find out.
    3. Aomine is kind of a humble player that never gets irritated or angry at anything, honestly I had to ask him one time if he ever got mad and it was at the time we were just losing guild wars. He just was like, "its ok bro we got this" and that's one of the main reasons I had to nominate him.
    4. Our guild does a lot of guild wars and he does pretty well, but I'm not nominating him for his performance, I'm nominating him because he is a courageous person and is willing to fight against any other guild with his guild beside him. He is also willing to sit out some games if another player wants to go into the guild war.
    5. Lastly, Aomine, which his old IGN: Yuya, is a great friend (in game) to have, and I kind of want to be like him. Like he is the one person, I would follow if we were leaving or joining another guild, because I know we both can perform just as well in any guild without any problems. Additionally, Aomine kind of is humorous when you say something like insultive to him, he just gives you a emoji-like face >:[ and it's kind of funny, It's basically like you can't be mad at Aomine for anything or everything.

Flamekiller likes this.
  5. Shana

Shana Creator of Heartseeker, SF, IAS, BD & CC

Prize Distribution Rules:
    1. You will have to follow all prize distribution rules on the spotlight post for Facebook, Twitter, or the Forums.
    2. Responses will be collected for 24 hours and 10 lucky random winners will be selected. Prizes will distributed shortly afterwards.

So does that mean we get 10 winners with interviews? Or only 1 winner that gets interviewed, and the rest just get prizes?

tamirtov, Flamekiller and OchiSama like this.
  6. Flamekiller

Flamekiller Glacial Master & Clean Up Crew

After they announce who has won the nomination they tell the community to comment below something about the nominee for a chance for a prize.

tamirtov, Shana and BJJFromGJJ like this.
  7. Bumpion

Bumpion Member

Forget my first post. All reasons say I shoulda be introduced:

Forum IGN: Bumpion

1. Im a ***** and treat all strangers the same, i ignore em cuz dat makes me coool af

2. I dont like toxicty in me cuz dat kills me i dunno, i help others by ignoring dem

3. I havnt gotta banned even more yay im da best

4. I have two saggyfat personalititties that counts i 9-0 ur privacy bitchass ***** of asses fite me

5. If i didnt convince u none will ever

BJJFromGJJ and Flamekiller like this.
  8. FluffySheep

FluffySheep Purrfect

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Flamekiller likes this.
  9. [GM]Toast

[GM]Toast RedFox Games Staff Member

Please note the rules in the event post.
    Submissions for our first community spotlight will be closed tomorrow.

10. lordpablo

lordpablo Well-Known Member

1.My guild is active even thought Rumble Fighter isnt the most active game alot players still log in to have fun or just to chill
    2.Our guild/Guildmaster is laid back no matter the player or skilled based our Req are the same A red set with red eyes and that it could be lvl 5 or lvl 50 still the same as long you you got that your

3. Player base almost no one in the guild is toxic some people may have their differences but no quite truly dislike each other up to my knowledge even have own discord so we can still chat when we off Rumble Fighter
    4.Our GuildMaster Zeptember is nice fellow for no special event he gifted memebers up 1500rc for no reason without anyone asking or offering a trade would he ask people for help during his Recording and would even train players who are not quite gifted like most people
    5.Its quite hard to be Kicked out of Our guild are rules simple and easy to follow no one get kicked without a legit reason so you cant be kick out for petty reasons or just because a certain player dislikes you also we got dank memes NEGA EYOO

OchiSama, FluffySheep and Flamekiller like this.
  11. FluffySheep

FluffySheep Purrfect

My eyes hurt trying to read that yellow text. xvx

HumoLoco, Flamekiller and BJJFromGJJ like this.
  12. [GM]Toast

[GM]Toast RedFox Games Staff Member

We have selected a winner and they are in the process of answering our interview questions. We will have a new community spotlight nomination for our next community spotlight. You may copy and paste your entry from here if you wish.

Thank you everyone who participated.

tamirtov, FluffySheep, SoarRF and 5 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.