[EVENT] Community Spotlight

Discussion in 'Events' started by [GM]Gourdy, Nov 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [GM]Gourdy

[GM]Gourdy RedFox Games Staff Member

upload_2017-11-2_11-45-56.png
    “Community Spotlight” is where once every two weeks, we will take an amazing player, guild, or suggestion and show the Rumble Fighter community how awesome they are. Not only will they be featured on out Facebook and Twitter, they will also be featured on our front page website! We really want to focus on the community more and have a much better communication in regards to our players in general. This will give us a platform to shine some spotlight to the community that impacts our game in a positive way.

Do you know a remarkable player, an extraordinary guild, or a superb suggestion that deserves recognition?

Rules:
    • Nominate a player, guild, or suggestion.
    • You may nominate yourself, your own guild, or your own suggestion.
    • You may only nominate one person and/or suggestion at a time.
    • If you are nominating yourself, your guild, or your suggestion, you must give 5 reasons why you wish to be nominated. The reasons must be well thought out and written in complete sentences.
    • If you are nominating someone else, their guild, or their suggestion, you must give 3 reasons why you wish for them to be nominated.
    • The user you are nominating must be actively playing Rumble Fighter and/or using the forums. Activity will be determined on a case by case basis. The [GM] team will have the final say.
    • Please be respectful and courteous to other players you are nominating or in general.
    • Any inappropriate post regarding a player will be disqualified and subject to disciplinary actions
    • Do not use any inappropriate language or content
    • Questions regarding the event is ok, but it has to be event related.
    • Prizes will be distributed based on the prize conditions.

Nomination Form:
    If you are nominating a player or guild master:
    I wish to nominate the player or guild master: [in game name – guild name if applicable]
    The reason I want to nominate this person is because:

If you are nominating a suggestion:
    I wish to nominate this suggestion: [link to the suggestion]
    The reason I want to nominate this suggestion is because:

Prizes:

The prize distributed will be a rare accessory or clothing based off the answers in the interview. Both the nominee and nominator will receive this prize. Additional prizes of the same item may be given out on Facebook, Twitter, and/or the Forums as well.

Prize Distribution Rules:
    1. You will have to follow all prize distribution rules on the spotlight post for Facebook, Twitter, or the Forums.
    2. Responses will be collected for 24 hours and 10 lucky random winners will be selected. Prizes will distributed shortly afterwards.

Event Duration: Ongoing Event

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2017
  2. MortaliFla

MortaliFla Well-Known Member

3. Shana

Shana Creator of Heartseeker, SF, IAS, BD & CC

@tinytinytintin / @iwannatouchgirls / @ilovebigneptune

I wish to nominate the player or guild master: [Tiny]

He invests a lot of time helping other player's suggestions in the suggestion forum and doesn't expect anything back.

He made a website dedicated to Rumble Fighter patch notes, which contain insider info

He brought a solution to improve Rumble Fighter's graphics dramatically, both Nvidia and AMD

His creative work is often praised, and even won the attention of Redfox's video trailer contest, and the scroll design contest

Provides very helpful info outside of the game, such as PC builds, which I also took the leap of faith and built it. The PC works perfectly, and it's amazing.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2017
    Domiii, Tengu, tamirtov and 10 others like this.
  4. CaptainApple

CaptainApple Member

@Thorn
    he host giveaway often w rc

SimpThePimp and Flamekiller like this.
  5. Shana

Shana Creator of Heartseeker, SF, IAS, BD & CC

am I also able to nominate a suggestion if I already submitted a nomination for a player?

6. Jazztech

Jazztech Well-Known Member

Something tells me you won't be receiving an answer.
    That's when they see this and actually post to prove me wrong.

SimpThePimp, Shana and Flamekiller like this.
  7. NJSmasher

NJSmasher Comic Book Creator & Clean Up Crew

I wish to nominate the player or guild master: [NJsmasher (Myself)]

1.I have been playing Rumble Fighter since 2008/2009
    2.I've spent most of my free time on Rumble Fighter for the past 3 or 4 years.
    3.I try to be a positive force in the community when I am allowed to be.
    4.I create Youtube content based around Rumble Fighter in order to spread the word about the game as well as entertain the current player base.
    5. I know next to nothing useful about the process, but I have an interest in game design.

SimpThePimp, royelone and Flamekiller like this.
  8. Bumpion

Bumpion Member

PLEASE DONT COUNT THIS POST AS THE NOMINATION! IT WOULD BE A WASTE FOR ME TO GET ANYTHING I DONT EVEN HAVE A RF ACC

Its obv that flamekiller wins btw

@Flamekiller

1. he is awesome
    2. if you got his back you legit got his back
    3. helps alot, no one hates him cuz its impossible
    4. i mentioned hes awesome, right?
    5. made me delurk just to post this, says it all

Last edited: Nov 3, 2017
  9. sheeran

sheeran Clean Up Crew

Good luck people

Last edited: Nov 3, 2017
  10. Yukoto

Yukoto Well-Known Member

I wanted to suggest Susanoo, but realize its too trash.

11. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

I wish to nominate the player: [Tiny]

Well honestly Shana hit it right on the nose
    But if I had to list reasons

1. Hes overall a good guy even when other people aren't which has included me in the past when I was being very rude to him. He's one of the select few on RF I'd trust as a CA along with @Draygashi, @Shana and @Starberry who I assume is already [GM]Gourdy lol

2. He does indeed help other's suggestions and without credit.

3. The guy makes me laugh constantly both ig and on the forums. Back during the suggestion contest he did a gag (kinda ties my reason #2 into this) where he made an alt account called FuturePrizmo in an attempt to help Prizmo revamp his scroll suggestion ("Rekka") to improve it's chances of winning the suggestion contest by claiming he timetraveled to change his future even despite that Prizmo seemed to not like him.

I dont know, the guys a star in my book.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2017
  12. tamirtov

tamirtov Clean Up Crew

Can I nominate some1 that is already nominated?

13. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

I wish to nominate this suggestion: The Forgotten
    The reason I want to nominate this suggestion is because:

1. I believe that we should have another exoscroll which is Sage Master that has new feature about sage master is his uncounterable. so why not we come with new feature and mechanic for the future of exoscroll. A new feature about The Forgotten is his combo and special. I have a great gift for everyone have experience with The Forgotten. The Forgotten is a true define of the exoscroll.

2. It has a lot of potential such as put everyone have a good experience with one of hardest master scroll unlike any other that is easy to win.

3. Why do I say The Forgotten is hard to master, because his first kick is hardest to land on the opponent to running his combo due to his lowest kick. Very similar to Dambe's first low kick. The Forgotten has only one goal is to use his low kick to do full combo that could put end them. And the two output of the PP are counterable which is the opponent can counter that easy. The forgotten will have hard time to deal with someone's counterattack.

His combo has some cancel combo on the KKKKKK combo has cancel combo if you stop on the 4th input it come with different animation. The same for Charge juggle launcher that is cancel the second output of the PP.

His special is a great feature. Because It can heal you if you keep fight with your own opponent. A great situational for everyone that is face someone else who has a lot of str to drain their health quick. It is up to the player choose to be immortal or not choose to be immortal. If the player choose to be immortal, they are not able to use the exocore. If the player choose not to be immortal, they are able to use the exocore.

14. Drevius

Drevius Comic Book Creator & Clean Up Crew

I want to nominate @Draygashi

Reasons:
    1. He is the main person I've seen analyzing things that need to be changed with the game and has made numerous posts about them in hopes that those changes will be made.
    2. Buys new content and actively searches for tricks and gimmicks to each new skill item whether boxed or shopped
    3. Not afraid to call out developers for unnecessary changes to the game such as the damage values.
    4. Has contributed to a number of guides including the advanced nanmu/reset juggles of all scrolls in game.
    5. Creates videos on how to do special combos/juggles with many scrolls included boxed content

15. tamirtov

tamirtov Clean Up Crew

I would like to nominate @Flamekiller
    1.always helping when you need him even if the task isn't very easy and short.
    2.very active and answers fast.
    3.trying to help the game and really care about it.
    4.i know him for a long time and he acts in a very mature way and friendly.
    5. he's an old player who knows a lot about this game.

16. WhiteShade

WhiteShade New Member

I want to nominate this suggestion: http://forums.playredfox.com/index.php?threads/samba-gachapon-machine.36878/. I want to nominate this suggestion because:
    1.It's a cool concept
    2.It give me some vibes that just make you excited and I feel as if if you get what you are looking for its more thrilling than when you get what you want from a box.
    3. There is a carat version which is good for players who wish to remain f2p.
    4. The way in which you raise the likeliness of getting a rare item/set is awesome.
    And 5: it just looks awesome it's awesome all around like seriously.

17. Maomi

Maomi Clean Up Crew

I want to nominate IGN - @Maomi

1) Always helping others in need, a team player, and expert cheerleader!
    Maomi will always cheer on her teammates win or lose, she'll also give them tips on how to play

2) Active Gamer & Avid Forum poster!
    Gives precise information on in-game criteria and answering questions about the game

3) Keen Analyst and Expert Tactician
    Always giving fast paced, yet elegant combos, to any opponent in her path

4) Great Listener & Open-Minded
    Will always listen and put others before herself in or out of the game

5) All Around Friend and Optimistic Recruiter
    If someone doesn't know their way around the game I'll always be there to show them a way!

Thanks for reading, if you wanna hang with a talkative and fun anime nerd gimme a ring! @Maomi
    (The only reason I nominated myself is because I'm mostly new around the community #RedFoxSquad but I promise everything I said is 100% the truth)

18. Shavo

Shavo Well-Known Member

Lol all I say the confidence is a turn on

19. Maomi

Maomi Clean Up Crew

Thanks so much!
    (I'm gonna take that as a compliment.)

SimpThePimp and Flamekiller like this.
  20. TheDL6Incident

TheDL6Incident Creator of Buki

I want to nominate this suggestion: UNDERDOG SCROLL
    http://forums.playredfox.com/index.php?threads/underdog-complete.30383/
    Reasons why:
    1. This scroll comes from the same creative genius behind the Buki scroll. I thought since Buki is a scroll which uses weapons, I should make a scroll that's all about empty handed fisticuffs.
    2. To make this scroll, I used the game's actual 3D models instead of sprites to give the devs a better idea of how the actual scroll should look. I used the Blender 3D Model program and Mixamo's rigging services to bring the models to life.
    3. Underdog has THE BEST grab and counter you ever saw, admit it. I wanted this style to be crude and dangerous, just like street brawlers.
    4. The scroll has a decent amount of support from the community. I also promised that if any of suggestions ever got implemented, I would give away a copy to my supporters.
    5. My old pal @OhJuice (Colornaut) sort of inspired me to make this scroll since he always used to make street brawler type scrolls on past forums. This is somewhat of an eulogy to his creativity and style

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.