[EVENT] Community Spotlight Nomination (2)

Discussion in 'Events' started by [GM]Toast, Nov 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [GM]Toast

[GM]Toast RedFox Games Staff Member

[​IMG]
    “Community Spotlight” is where once every two weeks, we will take an amazing player, guild, or suggestion and show the Rumble Fighter community how awesome they are. Not only will they be featured on out Facebook and Twitter, they will also be featured on our front page website! We really want to focus on the community more and have a much better communication in regards to our players in general. This will give us a platform to shine some spotlight to the community that impacts our game in a positive way.

Do you know a remarkable player, an extraordinary guild, or a superb suggestion that deserves recognition?

Rules:
    • Nominate a player, guild, or suggestion.
    • You may nominate yourself, your own guild, or your own suggestion.
    • You may only nominate one person and/or suggestion at a time.
    • If you are nominating yourself, your guild, or your suggestion, you must give 5 reasons why you wish to be nominated. The reasons must be well thought out and written in complete sentences.
    • If you are nominating someone else, their guild, or their suggestion, you must give 3 reasons why you wish for them to be nominated.
    • The user you are nominating must be actively playing Rumble Fighter and/or using the forums. Activity will be determined on a case by case basis. The [GM] team will have the final say.
    • Please be respectful and courteous to other players you are nominating or in general.
    • Any inappropriate post regarding a player will be disqualified and subject to disciplinary actions
    • Do not use any inappropriate language or content
    • Questions regarding the event is ok, but it has to be event related.
    • Prizes will be distributed based on the prize conditions.

Nomination Form:
    If you are nominating a player or guild master:
    I wish to nominate the player or guild master: [in game name – guild name if applicable]
    The reason I want to nominate this person is because:

If you are nominating a suggestion:
    I wish to nominate this suggestion: [link to the suggestion]
    The reason I want to nominate this suggestion is because:

Prizes:

The prize distributed will be a rare accessory or clothing based off the answers in the interview. Both the nominee and nominator will receive this prize. Additional prizes of the same item may be given out on Facebook, Twitter, and/or the Forums as well.

Prize Distribution Rules:
    1. You will have to follow all prize distribution rules on the spotlight post for Facebook, Twitter, or the Forums.
    2. Responses will be collected for 72 hours and 10 lucky random winners will be selected. Prizes will distributed shortly afterwards.

Event Duration: Ongoing Event

2. Jawuan

Jawuan Member

I wish to nominate the player or guild master: [Sabres from the guild Purified]
    1. He is one of the best , if not the best, Risky Escape player I've ever seen in NA/JP/GEM.
    2. He looks out for me when I need a RC Trader.
    3. He has a unique set making style that makes him stand out more than other players.
    4. He is a very good performer , most of the time he waits until his team dies just so he can fight all 4 players on the other team at once , and still win.
    5. When the risky guild Cursed died, he took it upon himself to revive it and created Purified.

3. KingxD

KingxD Well-Known Member

I nominate @ProfessorZtar [In Game Name: ProfessorZtar]

Reason 1ProfessorZtar one out of a few active rumble fighter YouTubers. He makes exocore and scroll show casting videos showing you the latest rumble fighter content while also teaching you some tricks the item can do. You can learn a thing or two from watching ProfessorZtar's videos.

Reason 2: I knew about Ztar ever since OGPlanet (The first rumble fighter host) and he was always active on the forums. He is still active on the RedFox forums. I occasionally see him helping someone or just giving good advice about something related to the game.

Reason 3: ProfessorZtar has a lot to say about the content of rumble fighter. He mainly uses android and advocates for more android related content to be released. I would like to hear what he has to say in an interview form.

Reason 4: There are a lot of toxic players on Rumble Fighter but Ztar isn't one of them. Out of all the times I've killed him or seen him get killed I don't think I have ever really seen him rage or curse someone out like normal people would do. Ztar is pretty much always just chill and if everyone was like that there would be no problems in this game.

Reason 5:I've seen his comments in games and on the forums to see that he knows what he is talking about (Meaning he is knowledgeable about rumble fighter). He can differentiate between the developers (Nimonix) and the publisher (RedFox) and he wouldn't blame an issue that Nimonix made on RedFox. Although Ztar's opinion on the way Rumble Fighter should be handles and the direction it should be taken differs from my own I would like to see what he has to say about the overall development of rumble fighter.

My IGN: Yaweh

HumoLoco, BJJFromGJJ and TheIceman like this.
  4. NJSmasher

NJSmasher Comic Book Creator & Clean Up Crew

Nyohoho

I wish to nominate the player or guild master: [NJsmasher (Myself)]

1.I have been playing Rumble Fighter since 2008/2009
    2.I've spent most of my free time on Rumble Fighter for the past 3 or 4 years.
    3.I try to be a positive force in the community when I am allowed to be.
    4.I create Youtube content based around Rumble Fighter in order to spread the word about the game as well as entertain the current player base.
    5. I know next to nothing useful about the process, but I have an interest in game design.

5. WhiteShade

WhiteShade New Member

I want to nominate this suggestion: http://forums.playredfox.com/index.php?threads/samba-gachapon-machine.36878/. I want to nominate this suggestion because:
    1.It's a cool concept
    2.It give me some vibes that just make you excited and I feel as if if you get what you are looking for its more thrilling than when you get what you want from a box.
    3. There is a carat version which is good for players who wish to remain f2p.
    4. The way in which you raise the likeliness of getting a rare item/set is awesome.
    And 5: it just looks awesome it's awesome all around like seriously.

6. [GM]Toast

[GM]Toast RedFox Games Staff Member

Please refer to these rules:
    • Please be respectful and courteous to other players you are nominating or in general.
    • Any inappropriate post regarding a player will be disqualified and subject to disciplinary actions
    • Do not use any inappropriate language or content
    Users who have frequently broke these rules especially in these threads may receive in game punishments, depending on the severity.

7. Quiixx

Quiixx New Member

I want to name the player: [Priince]
    The reason I want to name this person is because:

1. He is one of the best in Boss Mode, he helps me a lot at Farm for arumures, he revives me when I die and it's really nice of him etc ..

2. When he needs Carat, he comes to see me and trusts me for Trade and I trust him too, he is a man of trust.

3. He uses on his outfit things that nobody uses, he has created his own style, I like his style that he did not copy on anyone.

4. In battle it is very strong too, and what differentiates it from others is that it plays with quite basic scrolls and yet we can see that it is not the scroll that makes the player but the player who do the scroll, that is to say that to become strong it is not enough to have a good scroll, then I do not think we can use the term "good scroll" because to be strong just master a scroll and not have a "good scroll", for example someone with street can very well win against someone who has Sage Master, and although he princes him only plays with scrolls basic enough and that's what I love.

5. What shocks me the most is that he is a very good player when he is only 16, he is better than me who has 23 lmaooo.

6. Sorry but it takes a 6 LMAOOO: It is very often available and when I need him and he and it responds very quickly, here I hope he will win because he deserves a lot! Thank you

Takushi likes this.
  8. sheeran

sheeran Clean Up Crew

Good luck to all.

Might edit...

Last edited: Nov 14, 2017
    HumoLoco and Draygashi like this.
  9. LaniRF

LaniRF Clean Up Crew

I wish to nominate the player @Pasha : (In game name: Small)
    1.He is a really awesome guy, we are friends quiet a long time now and i am happy to be friends with him. He is not toxic at all and always helps anyone.
    2.He always looks out to me and we both help each other anytime!
    3.He is a very good player aswell, we 1v1 ALOT to improve each others skills etc and it's going good.
    4. He is always there for me in good and bad times, because yeah thats what good friends are supposed to do right? :)
    5. He loves to make nice sets, wich inspires me aswell xD

Pittlelenis likes this.
  10. Draygashi

Draygashi World Record (Al Hata), CUC

There will be more, pick one of them this time and save the other for the following

11. Yaveh

Yaveh New Member

"[GM]Toast[​IMG]

Nomination Form:
    I wish to nominate , my brother from another mother . Moon GoD (self claimed) Desiderio (IGN) aka Romo(nickname)
    1. Always real, Never fake. NEVER FAKE
    2. Always being with me since I recruit him to this game , from day 0.0 to the present.
    3. Is one of the few that I trust(that means a lot) with anything and I mean anything .
    4. Has a pure heart, he let everyone eat . (We're both Gemini ) what I mean by that is that, just like I, he is also very nice and fair with everyone even with the toxicity of this community. He always has a smile on his face
    5. Always down for whatever , isn't afraid to live life. He doesn't care what people say about us, our bond is strong . Even before this game . We met in school, we almost failed the same class together too for eating crap and talking about rf ( Chemistry class)

I normally don't participate in any event, I stopped since it was own by someone else . I saw this on Facebook and I wanted to give it a try. I always nominate him in any event . He is real nice and whoever knows him could say that he is a better person than me. I got most item in game . Never care to win . Good luck everyone

12. Ripmaskedman

Ripmaskedman Well-Known Member

:confused:tbh there would have to be atleast 3 others for it to matter i cant see them pikin a troll "CONGRATULATIONS @Ripmaskedman" pls....as if

HumoLoco, FluffySheep and BJJFromGJJ like this.
  13. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

I wish to nominate the player or guild game master af: [@[GM]Toast]
    Our new toast favorite af, we cant stop to taste da new toast af.
    2. The best toast ever host us, we makes a sandwiches them everyday.
    3. Da toast has take over da world af because toast are popular everywhere.
    4. We love french toast because we cant hear what they said when we eat them af.
    5. Da toast is still remain mysterious to us af cuz we want to know how ludicrous delicious french pumpkin toast are.

14. 4Ever1v1GodAbort

4Ever1v1GodAbort Member

I wish to nominate the player Exocore: [in game name - Classic]
    1. Helpful throughout the community.
    2. Unbiased in situations where help is needed.
    3. Overall great friend.
    4. Has a lot of overall knowledge over the game.
    5. Nice guy.

@Exocore

Draygashi, HumoLoco and Exocore like this.
  15. Shina

Shina Creator of Shattering Hand

I nominate ME

Im kidding this is just a SS for when I find someone

HumoLoco, FluffySheep and BJJFromGJJ like this.
  16. OchiSama

OchiSama Clean Up Crew

Good luck to everyone!
    I wish to nominate my suggestion: Masuda Jujitsu

1.Its my first ever scroll suggestion, and i wanted to show it off too the rest of the community for those who haven't seen it.( More scrolls suggestions are on the way)
    2.I believe it will be a fun scroll to use and people will enjoy it
    3.It's also great for 1v1 situations
    4 Promotes grappling based scrolls.
    5 Considered to be one of the most regional scrolls suggestions of its time

HumoLoco, Zeept, Bored and 1 other person like this.
  17. BringBackClothes

BringBackClothes Member

I wish to nominate this suggestion: [Scratch]

1. This game lacks beast like , martial art scrolls. Scratch will revive the beast / tiger theme back into popularity.
    2. White Tiger was not a tiger like scroll , in fact it was a huge disappointment and wasn't a good investment for RedFox. Although Scratch wont fix the mistake of White Tiger being the way it is, it can replace it instead.
    3. Uses in game combinations as a guide to show the developers exactly what is expected if the scroll was to be recycled. This also brings ease to the developers creation of the scroll because it allows them to grab animations from a variety of skill items instead of trying to animate new movements.
    4. It's unique combos and K+G combinations will be a good investment for RedFox if the scroll is boxed or sold for RedFox Credits.
    5. Would give hope to young creators who want to see this game change for the better. Adding player made suggestions will bring an up rise in suggestions and forum interaction.

HumoLoco likes this.
  18. Exocore

Exocore Well-Known Member

I would like to nominate my guild, Soul. My in-game name is Classic.

1) Soul is a guild that revolves around friendship, competitiveness, and fun. We are very strict with who we let in because once you join, we consider you family.

2. We learn from one another, when it comes to both real life, and on the game. We have players from the game's early stages in 2007, as well as players from recent generations. That being said, we offer guild spots to new players. Players we feel have potential and who we feel we (older gen players) can help grow into a better fighter overall. We’ve come together to form what I, and hopefully many, consider a respectable guild.

3) As leader, I have set rules for my members which can be found on our guild forum. Examples of some rules would be: keep arguing to a minimum, no DDoSing, and no disrespecting fellow guildies. We try to spread positivity throughout the game, especially during this time because of how toxic it can be.

4) Although many guilds have come and gone, Soul has lasted throughout the years. With roughly 50 members, we are still going strong and will continue to be a familiar force on RF.

5) We have some of the most skilled/versatile players currently playing the game. We have some members who have won tournaments and events, earning themselves some of the rarest items the game has to offer (Gladiator/Kuroko/Death Knight). We have members who have achieved merit titles for 10k kills in Dungeon, Demolition, Blacktop, and Moon.

alcandy1, FluffySheep, Shana and 2 others like this.
  19. JustBrandon10

JustBrandon10 New Member

I wish to nominate the player or guild master: [Sabres from the guild Purified]
    The reason I want to nominate this person is that:
    1. He is one of the most talented players I've seen on Risky Escape.
    2. He's trained to me to be better in the time that I have known him.
    3. We share the same favorite animal(white tiger), and he has nice sets just like that.
    4. He is a master at clutching, he will solo a team of four if he has to.
    5. When the risky guild Cursed died, he took it upon himself to revive it and created... "Purified".

HumoLoco and Shihan like this.
  20. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

Res

BJJFromGJJ and HumoLoco like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.