Event: Christmas 2019

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [CM]NineArts, Dec 17, 2019.

1. BobThePriest

BobThePriest Active Member

"whether the next event thread will have people tossing in Korean content and arguing over proving a negative?" Im betting on this and knowing the community this will happen.

Seeing screenshots of a crafting tree from Korean server this useless, since they change it anyway to the content we have.

ocean67 likes this.
  2. Athuyar

Athuyar Active Member

It is not for nothing. You have a narrow perspective of this game as many of the new players and some old who didn't grow up. It will be a testimony how game change in here and help you understand why and helps you gather some of the items.Some of the content it is not changed, some it is. Players also have a say in the new content. Seeing you need more UTs for production you will keep pushing the publisher to get more ways to get them in game.

If you browse up wiki 9 dragons you will see that some changes in game patches were made due the community feedback.Some of community just like to complain all over again. Nothing is good in any form you put it. Only few bored players and some of the pathonized ones gives replies.

To see their level, it is just enough to browse some of the replies and topics... too low level answers.

ocean67 likes this.
  3. BirdbrainX

BirdbrainX Well-Known Member

Gotta find a bookie to take our bets first tho. ;)

BobThePriest likes this.
  4. BobThePriest

BobThePriest Active Member

Lets put labels on people just on forum join date ...

5. HuoZhaiShe

HuoZhaiShe Active Member

i'll double it
    we'll see the same names

6. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

@HuoZhaiShe
    The guide guy with the blog exist and some of the old players knows him very well, but you don't exist or you will not if you post your character full name which you will not do it as A suggested.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

If you know the korean language you can read the sections. This is a remainder who has the upper hand ! I hope I was not mean to you !

And about posting korean content, if RedFox will allow me I take the suggestion made by a player with korean corner where I will post the new content and all the korean content translated from the guide guy, just to avoid discussion who knows more and what know and from whom. All the credits will be given to the guy and his blog, since are not my guides and production/crafting chains.

Even you go and play the korean version does not mean you know it, what are the stats and what they give there, what the refinement rates, what are the weapon damages, what are monster skills, what their skills numbers are, what are the tricks.

In the future I hope I will see some constructive feed-back from your part and post some guides or so for the community to learn from your experience, if not just to be against some players for the flame and make inutile bets with nothing behind is a taboo in video game, but on long term will make look like a hater.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2019
    Athuyar likes this.
  7. BirdbrainX

For final portion of this series, I guess I'll provide the crafting success rates for the Christmas Gift Boxes (CGB). From 198 attempts at crafting the CGBs, I've successfully crafted 148 with the help of max band craft rate bonus.

I would approximate the success rate to be around 70% to 75% if you factor in RNG when you have max band craft. For those with access to band attributes - craft rate bonus, I recommend crafting the CGBs instead of doing the resource exchange. It will save you event drop materials in the long run.

Happy holidays everybirdy. :)

KaMiguel and BobThePriest like this.
  8. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Because that someone has more to talk about and many things to share. The ratings were an information regarding statistics. You can make your own blog or you tube to see your own statistic than share with others. This community needs colorate things, things from all the players. You play black clan, we need someone to share about the black clan skills, black clan quests and many more, so if you have time please make it happen.

Anyway it is good that your active again and not in dormant state since I came back from my trips! Good to see I have the burning effect on you and you are alive again ! This community needs all of you in here, battling, making pace, lighting the fire of ideas, burning the heads down and than from that BOOM, comes evolution and from crises comes out the best solutions.

Thanks Perfection for your feed-back, keep in touch and hope to see something from you regarding black clan, ofc it is not mandatory or so, it is just wishful thinking.

Athuyar likes this.
  9. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Birdbrain you started very well with your guide on new players, but some how you stumbled along the way. You can make more positive things for this community than keep a bet book. I saw you can, so keep that road and not the other one cause on long term will loose the goal of the journey. Leave the titans dragons have their own battle and stay out of it. In the ancient times was only one phoenix, the rest were just birds.

You need millions of years more to ascend to the immortality test and become the phoenix.

Athuyar likes this.
  10. BirdbrainX

I do what I do on a whim.

The reason why I made the beginner's guide was primarily because I'm tired of having to repeat the same old things over and over and over again to new members of my band/league, disciples, and new players in bamboo village or Hefei.

I provide farming and crafting results because of the frustrations players and myself have had with past events when little to zero info had been provided to us from the administration. Not everyone has the luxury of spending time farming and/or crafting stuff from the events only to find out none of it matters if the drop/craft rates are abysmally low. Since I had good friends in game that gave me the advise I needed to do what I do now, I figured I gave something back to the community too.

Some info deserves to be made into guides. Others not so much. You might wanna reconsider your approach.

11. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Thank you for your effort. I know how hard it is to make a guide and how much time you spend to do it. While others grind or do other things in game to achieve more you gave your time to this community and that is an effort to applaud. Also you should be proud of your creation and to know that somehow your guide will help others, even you do not get enough of feed-back in here.

I encourage you also to make a blog. It is not just to have expose to the social media. I did it because of the bad experience with Acclaim. When they put the forum down, all my guides and warda guides were just gone for good, because we didn't have a back-up on social media. All our work for nothing. I have only few left on my old blog, that I started when we had signs that Acclaim will go down.

And forgot... better save on blog because some of the image hosting sites can become pay tools in the future like happened with photobuket, where Fullnero guides images are hosted.

Athuyar likes this.
  12. BirdbrainX

Not particularly keen on making any blogs.

When those of us who left acme and went over to J9D, we made the loadometer our home with the graciousness of Telp. I and other help translate the Gameleon events and the game translation with Telp's translation software too. It was a sad day when Gameleon shut down the service, but those of us there enjoyed our time while it lasted.

Now, I just want to focus on playing the game content for as long as it is available to us. I may provide advise and assistance on the RF forums, but I do not see that as an obligation. I will continue to do things my way and do not see any reason that it will change in the foreseeable future.

13. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

That is reasonable too, due the bad experience you had. Any advice or details regarding game content given to the players is also valuable content, but we need more players to make guides because we are lacking that chapter a lot, that is why I always try to encourage players to do it, using different methods. This community needs more people in to help out.

I am at the point where I can choose whatever, probably you are too. I do not worry much what other things or say, I develop what I do and than throw it in the land. It is good that you found your own way and do what you like or want, in the end it is the right thing to do. Not, what I told you to do or others, just what your inner voice say to you.

Now this rubric became more of Christmas joyful spamming.

Athuyar likes this.
  14. HuoZhaiShe

HuoZhaiShe Active Member

OMG...
    If u look at the pics of my toon... u will notice i already have IronFist, so... yeah i know what that means

But, my point was always about how u post things not everyone knows and without the full explanation u just leave it all on the air for players to speculate, wich u did again lol

Now.. idk why u keep calling me "spammer" or "Flamer" ... just look at how many post u make each time i write 1 or how much u deviate from the subject on each.. or how many times u keep assuming u know me enough to say im a delinquent, an illegal, a noob, a big mouth, a hater? on that u do have the upperhand, gratz

I have no reason to prove anything to you nor do i need to

just because on ur head, whoever that doesnt follow u or ur "guide guy" doesnt exist, it doesnt mean anyone cant u know? why do u have the need to bash at me? i dont sign autographs.. i dislike groopies and i play for fun not to be followed... before judgin me u should really try to know me u intollerant fool! pfft.. millenials

15. BirdbrainX

I am not sure how you arrived at that notion.

Gameleon's Japan 9dragons was the last iteration of the game I played before coming over to RF's. Them having shut down their service many years ago has nothing to do with my lack of interest to create the guides that you suggested I spend time on. I merely wish to enjoy the game content as much as I can, for as long as the service endures. I have no desire to create guides on every aspect of the game simply because no one else is doing it, or for them to "love" me when I do. If I do create guides in the future, it will be for a very specific purpose, and to deal with a very specific issue that is bugging me. Issues like putting a stop to the umpteenth person fussing about how much VE their skills consumes now, or not knowing how to find masters or join bands.

Please lets not continue this line of conversation anymore. It is wholly off topic, and there is enough of that going on here as it is. o_O

16. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

First of all, regarding generations and the structures, even we speak of baby boomers, X,Y, or alpha generation, the HR along the years studied them and found some common ground and some differences. Usually when we speak about generations we speak about hr and job preferences, so I do not see why you refer to this. But in game industry, millennial generation is in control, they now took the lead and if we speak about the challenges the millennials have right now it is related to the alpha generation and how to tie them to the games.

Second, I do not know what is behind every avatar. I just look at his words and action and interpret in context. In this forum we are avatars under a nickname and not individual persons. In accordance with what you stated and posted it is logic deduction from your premises (what you wrote) that you are what I just posted about you.

You were first mean to me, remember your words, so I pay back with same coin, it is the law of attraction. I do not need anything from you, no proof, I already deducted everything. There is nothing more to this issue. Regarding the guide guy in Korea, you asked about him and I just got back to you, it is what you asked for.

Regarding Korea, I stated how the thing are now in there because I was there, I know the profile, I know the things are going on there and how they adress the things, how they see the westerners, the prejudice and relationship in a company and in traditional families the way the see the world and the others. Also, koreans when speak with a stranger or someone they don't know they speak in informal language, not in 1st person.

I wish you a good existence in your shadow ! As Platon cave myth said, if you stay too much in the shadow and all your life tend and aspire too see the light, when you are pushed outside to see the light, you don't recognize it. I leave you to think about this allegory from the greek culture.

Since it is second day of Christmas and we must be good people, I say a big thank you for the conversation we had till now, but it is better for us to go on separate ways. If many minds, many ideas come from.

Again Merry Christmas !

Athuyar likes this.
  17. hearty

hearty Member

That on this special date we can remember all our family and friends, many of whom we know playing, I wish you all much happiness, may God bless the home of all, that this date will be repeated for many years. I wish a merry Christmas and prosperous New Year to the whole 9 dragons / Red fox team and all GMs / CMs as you wish, such as [CM] NineArts, [GM] Ahri, [GM] Foxtrot, [GM] Support, among others. others. Best wishes and joy to all of you, the staff who dedicated themselves months and months so that we can enjoy this game that we love very much. Thank you all, and best wishes on these very special days.

Sincerely are the votes of OHUHO.

Athuyar likes this.
  18. Perfection

Perfection Well-Known Member

Unfortunately I don't have time or interest to do any kind of guides, blogs or channels about the game.
    9D is quite simple, there isn't much things what really need a guide. I rather help in game if I can, much faster and easier that way.

I have already finished all the quest possible, so I would have to make a new character, which obviously not going to happen for such purpose.
    99% of the quests have autonavigation/teleporting to npc/mob locations. So making guide would be a " quest guide for dummies", for people who don't bother to read what npc/ quest dialogue says.
    With KL quests mob locations people have problems only if they never grind/farm there, don't read names of the mobs they are killing or didnt explore map for fun.
    I also don't see any point of listing up all the skills for all the clans and roles, but if someone wants to do it for black clans, then I'm willing to provide screens of maxed skills for all SF roles.

Keep up the good work with your guides though :)

Last edited: Dec 30, 2019
  19. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

That is 10% of the guides work. We still have so many to work on it :
    -elements for pve and pvp
    -refinement
    -enchantments
    -mobs and bosses
    -land maps
    -player vs player
    -items
    -weapons
    -clothes
    -ornaments
    -relics
    -and many more

We need also the black clan skills for all roles.

Thanks for your feed-back, have a Happy New Year !

Christmas Event
    Farming gift boxes :

Santa Costume :

Last edited: Dec 30, 2019
  20. foryang2018

foryang2018 Member

any one know craft rate of inner set ex ?
    any one can share about that ? thank you.