[EVENT]: Boss Mode: Queen & the Revenge of the Easter Bunnies 2

Discussion in 'Events' started by [GM]Gourdy, May 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. M4cropod

M4cropod Well-Known Member

That is why you cry that often then :rolleyes:

tamirtov likes this.
  2. Pasha

Pasha Well-Known Member

Kills by you I could count on 1 hand , kills on you by me ,you gotta have some more hands to count....

LaniRF likes this.
  3. M4cropod

Once again, you can't handle some banter...

You said, you will take a break from this game. This forum is part of it. I don't want to sound insulting, but when you want to take a break, then try to stay away completely or at least don't post anything here. You would be able to calm down and chill way better and, in all honesty, you need that additional calm down badly. Look back at your recent posts - almost all of them include ranting and attacking people/instances/this game. These posts were mostly completely unnecessary as you were not really being harshly attacked yourself. You, yourself, wanted the beef. Again, I really don't want to sound insulting, but your mad mood has reached critical levels in my opinion. I would really advise you to stay away from this forum for some time as well. It doesn't do you any good at this point. Generate some distance and then maybe come back, maybe don't - you will have to know that.

Atreiyu likes this.
  4. M4cropod

Last attempt - now a little different:

You contradict yourself there - Didn't even read, my a...

I did the same - but you got mad ^^ Just look at your previous posts and how you reacted to people in these past few days and you will see that I am right here. I don't try to bash you, I wanna help. No need to believe me, but it is the truth. Not using the forums as well is a legit option in your case imo.

How does answering you help me become a "somebody in this game"? I would be better off utlizing my time more usefully. Heck, I could waste time planning another tournament. But no, I am replying to a, for me, random player, because I am naive and think that I can help...

The grammar threw me off, so I separated this part, even though the 2nd part has to do something with the previous quote...

You care. You write in this forum, simple as that.

I wanna ask again: What do you want to accomplish with these mad replies? "Y'all sht for me", "I deleted you all from my bl"...but then you mega "Someone let me in this room pls"

How do you think you will fare in the adult world with this thinking? Let's say you need to get some business done, but you dislike an unimportant
    feat of your partner and then you turn all mad and say "you are fake" while pouting and canceling any agreements? You will face huge problems, if you can't get your sht together regarding such bagatells. You won't be able to feed your family.

The fact that this community is not one of the best around is an absolutely legit point to make, but you still should not just talk sht about everyone - doesn't make you any better than them or "us". Be smart and grow up.

I am done with you at this point. I tried to talk to @Benoon in this way just to see that he doesn't have the necessary intelligence to comprehend. Your replies resemble his actually. I am not doing this talk again, I learned that much from the last time.

Atreiyu likes this.
  5. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

can i get a tl;dr version

tamirtov likes this.
  6. Ithaca

Ithaca Dominator of the Ice

tl;dr they're not both asshats

tamirtov likes this.
  7. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

interesting observation

tamirtov likes this.
  8. LaniRF

LaniRF Clean Up Crew

Shots fired

tamirtov likes this.
  9. Pasha

Pasha Well-Known Member

Not shots. Pure truth,cuz I ain't no lier,like these people!

LaniRF likes this.
  10. Pasha

Pasha Well-Known Member

I remember when this kid was talking to new people on forum " im so old ****** gen on this forum " meh ** him . That is my last mention about this kid ,cuz he ain't worth it .

11. M4cropod

I said last attempt to help and I mean it.

But could you just freakin stop contradicting yourself ALL THE TIME? You said that quote now 2-3 times in a row. I added you a billion years ago - just was to lazy to delete. You said that you will delete everyone who participates in the Telos spenders, because you don't think before you write with your round steamhead. Of course, you had to make an exception for your friend - making your "huge announcement" even more ridiculous (you contradicted yourself there again btw).

Is this also fake? Even though you can look it up yourself? That is the only way you and @Benoon can reply, because you got no real arguments whatsoever. You probably think the earth is flat or that Israel is part of the EU.

You won't stop mentioning me, if you follow your last posts.

Last edited: May 11, 2017
  12. M4cropod

Awww, you want to be talked to as well. But sadly for you minor-aged kid, you were not the guy I talked to directly. But here, I am in a good mood right now, you will get a little text, so that at least someone else talks to you today:

You rephrased it so that I should stop talking and that I am the culprit while you are the victim, but that is roughly the same in that case. You even tried to act all clueless in my thread back then...

But it is nothing new that you lie constantly.

Do you think that "LUL", "LMAO" and ddos threats are real arguments? Grow up, kiddo. Not watching animes and partcipating in the real social life would be a start. Maybe then you could finally quit RF, as you announced several times - and ofc...didn't do.

13. Benoon

Benoon Well-Known Member

????
    LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

14. M4cropod

You had your good friend @LaniRF. He did the spenders.

Think next time about shouting out how everyone scks here or announcing stuff like that deleting. I just wanted to point out that you contradicted yourself and were not true to your words.

tamirtov and Flamekiller like this.
  15. Atreiyu

Atreiyu Active Member

.....lols

..lols to all of it

That is all.

LaniRF, tamirtov and M4cropod like this.
  16. M4cropod

I really feel bad that you had to read all of this ^^
    When you see longer texts in this forum, just skip over them - they rarely got any useful info in them

Avoid this thread, it is infested. Trust me, just do it - it won't become any less toxic ^^

Atreiyu and tamirtov like this.
  17. Pasha

Pasha Well-Known Member

He did not the spenders for scroll . Ahhh kid want to sound smart but you dumb af...

LaniRF likes this.
  18. tamirtov

tamirtov Clean Up Crew

That is lol*

19. M4cropod

He literally said that he will "take the chance" and liked every post of people going for it as well. I even asked you jokingly why you would delete him on page 4 haha

Ofc he could have changed his mind and not done it, but this is what he said back then...

What will you say now? That those are fake news? Alternative facts?

Told you. Hey @Benoon, here is a potential new friend for you, he resembles you alot here. Fools seldom differ.

20. Benoon

Benoon Well-Known Member

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Atreiyu and tamirtov like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.