Event and Prize Suggestion Thread

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [CM]NineArts, Feb 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlondICE

BlondICE Active Member

we had xmas event depending on luck.. i opened like 4 days straight boxes.. and gues what i got? fkn nothing... :D when people with any item drop gear bonus got all what they wanted lol :D :D

i see u are noob who only played 1 game... and never participated on that kinda events... cuz wasnt even in 1 game GM to know how things work..:D :D :D special event doesnt mean all must get someting... so thats the catch to participate to be best.. ))

most server population make F2P players.. who make online rise up and make things happen.. and give u that adrenaline rush to compete with others...not those who spend and get all fast,, and then quit or just go around and bully others,,, and dont let them grow... :D :D

2. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

Another idea is bring refine event back..from time to time....call it "Heaven's luck event(Refine}"

same with craft rates...call it "Heaven's luck event(craft)"

AND then pair it with increased drop event x3 xp w/e event..hopefully x3..or so...

for refine maybe make tear stones drop from monsters of the land...and low chance for x200

combines with a giveaway box with seat bread, egg nogg and such along with all tear stone x100 and x200 at a loow rate...

Last edited: Feb 17, 2018
  3. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

we had xmas event depending on luck.. i opened like 4 days straight boxes.. and gues what i got? fkn nothing... :D when people with any item drop gear bonus got all what they wanted lol :D :D

Blame your luck..not others...go get them drop gears...( I got 0 too..but I accept not being entitled to everything because I was unprepared..) you can't blame event or Devs.. for you being to lazy to farm blood essence which is easy to get....and refine gears...enough to get drop..and refine for higher refine...

i see u are noob who only played 1 game... and never participated on that kinda events... cuz wasnt even in 1 game GM to know how things work..:D :D :D special event doesnt mean all must get someting... so thats the catch to participate to be best.. ))
    Assumption again...I have played alot of games...this is a Korean MMO...not a WESTERN MMO..there are big differences....the genre of this game is fighting and grinding...sorry if you playing a game of wuxia not expecting things to be luck based....and grind based....
    And you say be the best..yet you complain about higher levels getting everything....why??? I don't understand...you want events where the top dog is shown yet...you complain when the top dogs(high levels) grief you and get the kills for bosses...
    Btw the idea above is superb....but impossible unless they put locks on certain monsters again...which is unfair to high levels...since the top dog high levels will kill the bottom dog high level...so bottom dog high level goes and kill noob and get low level boss instead...unless they make all monsters bosses lol...so u can hide in dungeon and kill you boss there...

An event where everyone does not win in a way...is a badly implemented one...

most server population make F2P players.. who make online rise up and make things happen.. and give u that adrenaline rush to compete with others...not those who spend and get all fast,, and then quit or just go around and bully others,,, and dont let them grow... :D :D

F2P helps the game... F2P does not pay for the game....F2P means free to play...not entitled to get everything on a platter....And there are bullies who are f2p and bullies who are p2p... it is in every game....and real life too...you play enough mmo's or video games...you learn how to avoid them...
    and people killing someone in a pvp sever..is not bullying...its is assertion of dominance....and yes..I have gotten griefed time and time again....which is why I wait for revenge..

Sorry to inform you...Korean MMO'S take time...and need time...you have to build up...heck even western ones do....
    Your event only works if implemented in a where where everyone gets a chance for the prize..1-3 people is not every1...
    .its just a self stingy event...just like you hate how high levels get everything...it is the same thing but reverse...
    reverse discrimination...

Last edited: Feb 17, 2018
  4. noelnguyen2016

noelnguyen2016 New Member

The last farming event we had was summer 2017, like half a year ago, with the inner trigrams. After that it has always been revolving around item mall. Something that allows us to farm would be nice. I understand u guys need financing to run the game and i dont object to it. But shudnt it be balanced between farming and cashing? Ty for letting us voice and it would be even better if we can see our voices being listened to.

5. hayeuanh

hayeuanh Member

we want a new sever....

6. Organic

Organic Member

We need a LLGC event. Most players that started here will never see it any other way. The old boss spawns in hefei. Valentines event was great. Thanks gm. Also maybe op deco 30 day?

7. SPTheWorld

SPTheWorld Member

troll :confused::eek:

8. routine

routine New Member

How about making players farm to determine the next weekend event? This has been executed in the past and should somewhat unite the community.
    Participating players need to deliver a certain amount of items of a few types (e.g. 2000 sealed bead, 1000 pure ice, 5000 wolf skins etc.), the higher the amounts go the higher the weekend reward would be, x2 xp, x3xp, x2xp+x2 drops, x3xp+x3drops etc, fill in the blanks yourselves. Ofcourse a gm must be in game to collect the items and count if the threshold has been reached.
    This could be arranged on a monthly basis for example to keep players interested and give a morale boost and it saves you having to think of appropriate events for us, challenge us!

9. Shakalul

Shakalul New Member

We need BP fun again , boss spawn , some GM events, and btw KL/LD maps pvp are ....! for 1st kl is hard to grind bcuz of mobs for 60% of new players ,fun part is when u really get a good event and some xp cards buffs, pills u get pked ,!!!!
    What about weaps? HG12 weaps are so hard to refine , A refine event will be great!!!
    Bring back old decos Magical was a great one !!!!!
    A event like colecting items from dungs , every dung sounds great !! but not just a winner something like 1-5 ppl can win but the result to be from Server Like a Vote !!!

10. OnenaHGvvellCSoG

OnenaHGvvellCSoG Active Member

Something with very very low rate like rank A boxes but pls dont make us open boxes 24/7 again, it is very boring... make something to farm and create... ppl enjoy farming a lot more and we can always KS ppl that uses bots to farm so its ok.

The prizes should be kunlun beads and those orbs to upgrade demon face risen plate and demon face rising plate...
    The reason why i choose those items: they are the most valuable items at "black market" in the moment... theres ppl selling them leaving their phone number in Stand Name so they can negotiate prices...
    Giving chance for some ppl to get those items will totally destroy the black market business once and for all (not rly but will hurt those rats even more.) And it also gives new ppl the chance of getting it... its not like everyone will get it...

Look at MKC & MKSB example... most of the ppl got mad about it at first but it didnt hurt the gameplay at all... it even helped new players to go further easily... i would say the MKC & MKSB event brought more ppl to the game and made others stay in the game... those items will also "balance" the game and the huge gaps between old players and new players... making it more balanced and fair for everyone... a player that plays for 6 months should be able to compete with a player that plays for 1 year as long as they have the same level imo... or at least they should be very similar depending only on the strategy they choose for their relic/clothes stats... improving/changing relic/clothes stats should be the key to beat others, not how rich they became for paying $$$ to other players for their items...
    Make 9dragons great again! Let the strategy decide the winner! XD

Keep in mind RF still need to make money... I trust in them in this case... theyv already shown they know how to cut those black market rats in pieces by giving away op items in balanced amounts to dont screw the servers...

This was just my opinion, idc and i wont even read if BarkAlan or some other butthurted keyboard warrior come crying at me.

Gl xD

Sirme and BlondICE like this.
  11. akam6666

akam6666 New Member

Go back to acclaim days and see how they were attract the players.

12. Revered

Revered Well-Known Member

Almost no interesting proposals and I hope that GM will not choose any of the ones proposed so far. Especially those requiring his or her online presence. GM's role is to sit in the office and work, not hide on the maps or collecting drops. Exp, exp, exp and items - that's all you guys need for fun?

Custom Epithet Event.

Make an event that will give us the opportunity to create an individual epithet, just as we can now choose statistics for deco or for weapons. Let it be an epithet with five stats that can be done from the game and a one more, that can be bought at IM. Mobs can drop the Add Stat Rune, necessary to open another attribute in the epithet and Change Stat Rune to change the given statistic. In IM you could also buy visual effects to the created epithet.

League Battle Event.

The person who PK member of other league and won will receive 100 points for his league. These 100 points are replaced by every band in the league, that it would be fair for the fewer and smaller bands. The PK-ed receives a 1-hour PK immune pill, after which it can not be killed for one hour or kill others. Rules similar to the game: 20 levels and it does not count to kill the same person within an hour. The leagues with the highest number of PK receive for one day the tag gold / silver / bronze PK League. PK of a member of such a marked league gives more exp points: 600/400/200. This is not much, because Class 10 band requires 813580 exp.

Karma Event.

Mobs can drop karma tickets: 1BK, 10 GK and Exchange Ticket which can transfer BK into GK and vice versa. To give karma more sense, developers should fix karma plates and relics. For example by increasing their statistics 5 times.

TGW Event.

TGW is always welcome. Once there was such an event that TGW appeared in every clan village in turn. But it would be much better if he can appeared randomly on the maps. After finding him and killing him, he would appear in another random place.

IM Event:

However, maybe there is no need to create something special. What I miss the most, is the possibility of getting closer in equipment with P2W players. I do not need another item in my pocket. I need such a chance that I could, for example make my clothes at +15, not only at +10, as it is now.

So:

MAKE YOUR MARKETPLACE ITEMS TRADEABLE.

Photoshop and Bankz like this.
  13. ForceBlader

ForceBlader Active Member

A few events that have been successful in the past are;

1.) Boss Spawn Event
    It might be fun to have a boss spawn event on special occasions.
    This would give everyone a chance to get some boss kills rather than waiting hours upon hours for the regular ones to spawn.

2.) Material Drop Events
    At the moment you're only doing the same event template that not many can enjoy.
    Go to maps, kill pigs, collect reward and exchange/craft into RNG boxes.
    Or y'know... with those high levels camping in low level maps you're forced into being lucky for one of those A-grade A-holes to not get all of it or buy from the cash shop as a short cut.

Back in the day there were actual material drop events where you could just grind and kill regular mobs for a chance of getting the event materials.
    Those materials were used in exchanges or crafts for a big variety of goodies.

It would be nice to get it back since you as a publisher would profit from people buying the XP cards or Drop bonus cards for additional gains during the event.
    At the same time you would be able to control how much effort a player has to put into the goodies rather than RNG and RNG messing it up (like the Flags that dropped like candy and it dropping in value quickly).

Top tier rewards could still be RNG, but it would be more worth it than hunting pigs and those cap lvls screwing you over all the time.

14. hayeuanh

hayeuanh Member

We would like to have an event with a new server. thank you

seph1r0th15 likes this.
  15. Revered

Revered Well-Known Member

So maybe after more than a month we can get a little comment here from GM?

[CM]NineArts likes this.
  16. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

We have been referring to this thread when creating events as you could see from our anniversary event :)

What we're looking for however, are events we could potentially run ourselves, without the aid of our developers, that could run periodically/regularly with prizes that aren't so game breaking but still worth your efforts.

Regarding spawning bosses such as TGW... We would like the bosses that are available in-game to only be available through normal means. We are however, interested in hosting events, spawning mobs and bosses that aren't currently in-game

We encourage users to continue to provide feedback regarding the types of events and prizes they would like to see in-game.

Revered likes this.
  17. JasonStatham

JasonStatham Active Member

How are we suppose to access TGW through normal means when only one side wins all the time and its always one player from that side. Spawn bosses that are available in game first, worry about the ones not in game later

makedoneca123 likes this.
  18. fero001

fero001 Active Member

No spawning boses in hefei is clear ******** . Thats event for lags and P2W again.

Bosses should be spawned tottaly random at all maps. Like spawn and they should stay there until they are killed. Then it would be fun. You would run map and if you are lucky you can find boss to kill. Bosses on strange places or in common way .

Not a lot of on 1 map

Revered and JasonStatham like this.
  19. dixbutts

dixbutts Well-Known Member

Creating your own events without any development tools is going to be pretty difficult. At most you can create events that please only the people who win, while also making everyone who 'lost' feel it was rigged. Spawning mobs or bosses is unfair since in most cases the people who already have nearly everything will keep others from enjoying the event. Especially in a temporary short event involving spawns, just look at what happened to everyone in BP when the pig event came out. No one outside a single league could enjoy any benefits that map brought.

Rewards that aren't game breaking while being worth the effort is a very hard thing to do. I'm not sure why it would matter though if an event offers a game breaking item at this point either. The item mall deco is probably the most game breaking item offered so far and it's uncontested. Just spend $15 for each one, and if your pockets are deep enough buy shards for every deco you own as well.

For an event suggestion how about adding an event which allows players to craft these boxes: http://forums.playredfox.com/index.php?threads/new-marketplace-item-four-guardians-box.23192/ and/or these boxes too http://forums.playredfox.com/index.php?threads/new-marketplace-item-crimson-treasure-chest.37898/ . They offer almost every item anyone would want.

Junky91 and JasonStatham like this.
  20. JasonStatham

JasonStatham Active Member

lamest idea ever, who clicks faster? wtf?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.