Event and Prize Suggestion Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by [CM]NineArts, Feb 9, 2018.

1. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

Hello Dragons!

Ninearts here.

As the title says, i've started this thread to see what everyone thought, regarding what kinds of events, and what kinds event prizes everyone would like to see in-game and on forums.

Don't everybody answer all at once! :)

Daimon15, rashbrasil, Kacuak and 3 others like this.
  2. Revered

Revered Active Member

Ok let`s say we will write here a lots of sugestion, but how they will be used when we all see, how hard it is for GM to spawn some bosses from time to time.

From my point of view RF can do anything to create an event, even more - RF can`t use what we already got here like OX [was two times used maybe] or Arena of Heroes Band [was once used].

So for what is this thread started?

Last edited: Feb 9, 2018
  3. fero001

fero001 Active Member

Probably pointless. I already suggested event where we can farm pazzes to Loulan dungeon (not only for 1-3 top players). Answer was we will move it to appropriate department (probably not) and its seems to be ignored as ussual

SPTheWorld likes this.
  4. Despised

Despised Member

something something DECOS!!!

s0ulmaster and [CM]NineArts like this.
  5. SPTheWorld

SPTheWorld Member

An Event where we can get top tier items like soul plates or kl beads etc, if not those exact items, items similar to them, but just as strong, if not better.

ichard likes this.
  6. Perfection

Perfection Active Member

I don't know what kind of prizes, but event should definitely offer something to do or farm. Not just log and stay online " events" what we have gotten lately.

ichard, Kacuak, Junky91 and 2 others like this.
  7. dixbutts

dixbutts Well-Known Member

I'd like to see some farm for item(s) event like the previous summer event.

Kacuak, Bankz and Perfection like this.
  8. BlondICE

BlondICE Active Member

KL event?

Summer event...?

Spawn some extra bosses? who is real to kill.. for everybody.. not just HI++lvls

prizes: exp cards/ drop cards/ decos/ relicts/ item mall credits/ role change pills/ weapons +15 - +17...LF12 cheng? new LF? something special or unique in honor of claming event prize...

but make them grindable not just afk..
    and dont make them grindable only for top 100 players.. who got 230lvl ++
    make it fair for all lvl players - if they grind/search enough!

ichard and Kacuak like this.
  9. SPTheWorld

SPTheWorld Member

Grinding is ok, but not too much grind. maybe 1 or 2 hours max.

10. s0ulmaster

s0ulmaster New Member

Ok so here's an idea for you that everyone can participate in. "Hide and seek" all you Gm/Cm have to do is log in game put on a mask hide in a map that is not PK where everyone can go ie(clan neutral, not too high level) , then give some small hits about where on map you are. As for rewards the first five people that find you "get rewards that are actually worth something".
    :rolleyes:

Rashbrazil, BlondICE and Junky91 like this.
  11. Junky91

Junky91 Active Member

I'd like something like the golden pigs event. I enjoyed it a lot and most importantly, the prices were permanent and actually somewhat useful. Or just something with perma deco lol

12. BlondICE

BlondICE Active Member

Heh Hide & Seek reminds me Mu Online times.. it was very popular event there.. :)) but nice one..

13. SPTheWorld

SPTheWorld Member

lame idea

Kacuak, JasonStatham and fero001 like this.
  14. Loyaltyxi

Loyaltyxi New Member

Less timed items, farmable perm items, good items returning items like bead of frost boffm, so returners or new players on yin for example (steam promoted new player server) aren't restricted to buying over priced event items that happened in year zod... or similar in equivalent stats. Player voted events, player voted decos returning for limited times, attainable on events.

SPTheWorld likes this.
  15. JasonStatham

JasonStatham Active Member

Something good and permanent for, new returning players like myself, who are starting from scratch. Something like the TGW cash item set (star shaped wristband or that other item). Not super hard to get, like 1 million stacks of a new item.

Also, maybe, just maybe an event where we can get free permanent bags, so I can have 5 bags, 3 bags is not enough damn it, and polar bear bags are too expensive.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2018
    rashbrasil likes this.
  16. Alys2

Alys2 Active Member

you need to come play the game with us so u can know what is needed and not needed, come play

17. littleruin

littleruin New Member

• Put the dragon deco and the bags in the mall perma so other people who, missed, couldnt afford to buy two years worth or new / returning players have a chance to actually compete.
    • Give yin a little boost in terms of decos/bags. Its dire.
    • perma items from events would really be nice and more x3 golden time events (not server wide character buff)
    events more frequently. people mostly get bored waiting in the hope of something decent to pop up once in a bluemoon.
    At least gm is asking tho. ty :)

Kacuak likes this.
  18. BlondICE

BlondICE Active Member

Bring Event:

event is in 3 phases, u need 1-2 gms, 3 randome items.

1)So GM start event and asks players bring 1 type items x10 for example: Bring me 10x silk pouches...
    GM write down who did it..and give them next task :
    2) Bring me 5x Wolf skins
    GM write down who did it..and give them next task :
    3) Bring me 5x leafs

GM says: Event is over.. and give prices for 1-3 places.. and announce it at global chat!

+ u can add find gm at that map and only then bring item...

19. Sirme

Sirme Active Member

Idea won't work....horders will always win.... and people with op GEARS WILL ALWAYS WIN, if it killing something to get item....An i horde almost all items in game....so if they ask for silk pouch I will just go to bank and back....hardly seems fair...
    they need events where everyone can win....like handout event, or log in certain number of days and get and item like they are already doing....maybe add grinding for drops....or maybe just give us free stuff from a chest through out event...where getting item depends on luck...

20. BlondICE

BlondICE Active Member

1) if u are so op geared u are not interested to participate to get a lil price.. :))
    2) high lvl cant drop low lvl items.. cuz of lvl gap.. :D he just get gold ... :D
    3) u cant store all droped items in bank.. u just cant, cuz they are too much.. :D
    If u feel so smart = give better advices or examples what kinda of type quests will be good.. but i dont see even 1 from ur side...so zipp it!