Event: 4th Anniversary Celebration

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [CM]NineArts, Mar 3, 2020.

1. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

All maps have been reset!

Thank you for your patience!

2. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

No. As long as they are unopened, they will not be deleted.

3. Perfection

Perfection Well-Known Member

There is peoples who can do 2 full sup gcm runs per card and they getting close to 1 stack of coins in that time on x3. That's with full drop rate gear.

4. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Super-players or gold farmers. Any decent character name that did it on Yin for e.g.?

teokisss4 likes this.
  5. Bankz

Bankz Active Member

I can.... You just have to test things in game till you get the results you want :D

6. BirdbrainX

BirdbrainX Well-Known Member

Pretty sure those who can do 2 runs per card probably has some awesome gear.

I myself am only able to squeeze in 3 runs in 2 cards - making that 20mins per full complete run solo. While I have not been able to farm as many as 30 stacks, I have been giving some thoughts as to how to better optimise my future runs and maximise my yield rather than doing a completionist run each time. And it isn't like I need to save on passes since I get more than I use almost always. ;)

teokisss4 likes this.
  7. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Did you get 30 stacks of golden coins in event, that was the main question ? I was curios what decent, not gold farmer or who sells gold player from Yin got 30 stacks.

8. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

How many did you get per round ? Was it 60 or more ? A normal player got like 20/30 per round and non drop like 10/15 in GCM superior red.

9. BirdbrainX

Yes, I did get more than 60 gold coins per run on average during the x3 weekend event.

10. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

My info from several players during event was like around 60+ but not +++ with drop card more than decent drop increases, but non top like SW level 5, plus marketplace packet on noob, pet level 4, GCM superior red.

11. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

i have seowang lvl 4, epi, band buff, 1 relic that i bothered to put drop, no drop gear, used drop card and got like 30-40 per run.. on my noob toon that 1 shots everything. i even cleared out boss room..

I dunno about getting 30 stacks just in 3x.... u can get like 2 stacks a day..

then again maybe drop gear makes a difference

12. Perfection

Yes ofc they all must be gold farmers or cheat in other ways. The person in your ss is an autofarmer though.
    What exactly does " decent name" mean? And if super player mean someone with this 30day gear, then it's a no. They do have above average gear, yes.
    Go sit in linbei, observe peoples who do runs and you figure out names, I'm not the one who's going to tell.

13. BirdbrainX

Like Banks said, it's up to us to find the most optimal approach to each run session.

In hindsight, I suppose it might have been possible for me to get around 40 coin drop per 10min session, making that just shy of 1 stack per hour with my current setup. But as always hindsight is 20/20. :p

14. Perfection

I got 60-70 per run with drop epi, sw4, band buff and some drop opts in relics.
    Also must add that I'm a darn lazy farmer and still managed to make 10 stacks since this event started :p

BirdbrainX likes this.
  15. BirdbrainX

Probably a similar setup to yours, with the exception of not having drop epi and only rocking a seo2 trink and one piece of inner2. My drop gear is only of average quality unfortunately. :(

16. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Meaning a player from this server that knows the game and it is pretty good in game play and don't have connections with viets gold-sellers.

For e.g. even I had different opinions on some posts I would believe @Sirme or @BirdbrainX when comes to give statistics or Scanor, kapz also gives some money to game and buys cc plus have good gear ( he said on discord he gets 60 per round in event). Those are black clan names, we have also in whites some, but I avoided white clan to don't be bias.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2020
    DarkestAlan likes this.
  17. Perfection

You have drop set clothes though and I don't, so it probably make us pretty equal when it comes to drop rate :)

18. Perfection

What gold sellers got to do with anything. If you are a gold seller you can get more drops or make runs faster than others?
    You should know that most people selling gold on yin are not viets.

19. BirdbrainX

To be honest, I think I was kinda lazy too during this x3 weekend event. I didn't put in as much time farming the coins as I normally would have. Guess the strain of having a chain of farmable events before this one is starting to show. :D

Other than coins spent on trying to get my fav deco from box3, I did come out with 10 stacks set aside from this weekend. :p

20. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

I am pretty sure all the facebook groups of gold sellers are viets.
    Gold sellers are tilt toward cheating and use any meaning to get the gold to sell, meaning cheating in farming or doping, or too top good gear via different transactions to even be close to them, also sharing accounts, 24/24 on. They are doing the farming to get money. So I pretty stick to decent players opinions that in time convince me that they can be trusted and have other aim in game than those I mention.

Also events should not be exploited in any way. In the end it is also community duty not only RF also to separate oil from water.

DarkestAlan likes this.