Event: 3rd Anniversary Celebration (Updated)

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [CM]NineArts, Mar 12, 2019.

1. dk001

dk001 New Member

Hi GM! 3rd Anniversary Double EXP in LiaoDong is still on? why exp in srs dungeon is lower now? i need x2 a few days to up lvl. please turn it on, GM!

2. rashikki

rashikki Member

Hey Hey everyone was thinking. on how it helps the GM resove auto farm problem. we could search the maps and make videos trying to communicate home do not send GM video. another and make a list with people who are interested in being a VGM and create a topic about it and see if they approve it so that we can play the game with fun. because lately there is not so much fun. the drop rate is too low to craft too. what do you think? ty for atention ^^ sorry for error on text i use translator google ^^

3. rashikki

rashikki Member

hello everybody GM you have more or less idea of how many people were able to do the relic of this event. because of what I see in Hefey. No one is selling this. Craft rate is too low and drop rate too. I spent in enphit 30% drop 4b to try to hit or do something nothing deco nor relic. You expect them to drop this weekend a lot of money to try to make the relic with the low rate impossible. Thank you very much for your attention, have a great day, everyone.

4. Trollamite

Trollamite Active Member

Almost over turn in your coins before it's to late.

Captainpack likes this.
  5. Captainpack

Captainpack Active Member

Storom likes this.
  6. Storom

Storom New Member

Man the initial post about bla bla bla nobody donating bla bla bla services bla bla bla f2p players was really hard to read.
    Anyway i would like to add that i agree with both of you. I for one stopped spending ( except premium, it got me addicted ).

If i wasn't 100% convinced until this event happened that this game is developed in such a nasty way to you keep you spending without realising that you're just throwing money away, well i am for sure convinced now. I mean it was always a pay to win game but it used to be more balanced. Back in the day the big spenders got what they were after at least and the f2p players were able in one way or another to compete with the spenders. I know i played acclaim without spending a dime and i was kicking asses left and right =)

No idea what's your IGN Captainpack but i know i liked chasing your hd nuker down back in the old days heheh.

I think all of you out there that are still spending loads should just stop for 3 months or more. Let's see what happens!

Cheers.

Captainpack and pvtkourkoutas like this.
  7. pvtkourkoutas

pvtkourkoutas Member

Cheers comrade!

Captainpack likes this.
  8. BirdbrainX

BirdbrainX Well-Known Member

Now that the 3rd anniversary event is over, I like to offer my thoughts on this event.

Sure, it was a heck of a grind/farm fest to find the most effective way to harvest the coins, and the craft rate for the marbles and perm piggy deco were horrible to say the least, but overall I enjoyed the event.

The gold boxes were a massive troll, with me always thinking I'll be lucky with my next box and get something really nice that I can keep as a souvenir - like a KL relic box, or a mirror, or one of the amazing marbles even, but sadly no. I even spent an overall of 260 gold coins (all personally farmed) on trying to craft the perm piggy deco, but RNGesus was afk and I got nothing.

Still I did manage to farm enough to buy myself a Bloodsea event deco from a friend who was kind enough to sell me at a discount with a combination of gold and gold coins, and I did for the first time try my hand at spawning gold piggies and illusive branches. Trading and selling stuff during the event was kinda interesting and fun even. I enjoyed the interaction between sincere players who shared stories of their luck with box rewards, gambling on pouches, and farm spots + strategies.

Sure, not everyone was lucky with their efforts to farm or redeem their boxes for gifts, but on the whole and strangely enough, I did enjoy myself for the duration of this event. A bittersweet experience but I came out smiling with my last 10 gold coins farmed at the last few hours and opening that last gold box to receive 3 blue pots instead of something EPIC like I hoped. Haha.

So, please do keep events like this coming. I really did enjoy it. :)

pvtkourkoutas and Captainpack like this.
  9. Yacha

Yacha Well-Known Member

I still don't understand why the F2P are complaining about this event. It makes no sense, but oh well. Majority of the complaints are the success rate of the beads, which we all know that create chance isnt 100% success. Especially for a relic with that type of stats.

Darn, let's not have these type of events with easy access to end game gears. Problem solve!

Captainpack likes this.
  10. BirdbrainX

BirdbrainX Well-Known Member

I can understand how they feel, myself being a F2P player too. But I tend to look at the overall journey instead of the destination in this instance. We all had our moments of frustrations when all our hard work at farming the coins turns out to be triple cutters - it was both painful and hilarious at the same time. :)

Captainpack and Yacha like this.
  11. Yacha

Yacha Well-Known Member

But i still don't understand why people would say that the publisher is scamming them. ?!? Eventhough they know create system is by chance like refinement -.- if you want high end stuff.

Captainpack likes this.
  12. Yacha

Yacha Well-Known Member

Just imagine everyone running around with high end gears stuff without spending or putting effort on it. This game would be totally broken. Mine as well, play on a virus PS with lack of support and redo content. The PS is aiming to milk you $ one way or another. Noone does things for free. Rather play on on an official sever with less stress on identity theft.

Captainpack likes this.
  13. raizafaisal

raizafaisal Member

i cant open aucty npc. dammm i was stop play for 1200 days, just start again today

14. Trollamite

Trollamite Active Member

Why post in this thread? There are a few threads about this subject. Read them.

ACAB1312 likes this.