Elite items

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ashuraa96, Mar 5, 2017.

1. xiaoxi

xiaoxi Member

Two wrong make it right? You guys are so silly.

I understand it perfectly., and so is everyone else who take one step back and read what you guys are saying... Everyone know why you guys are complaining. Its because your elite is not as good as other thats it. But what you don't understand is that its part of the game trying to balance thing. If you don't like what you get there is always an NPC that you can sell!

2. Mr0blivionz

Mr0blivionz Well-Known Member

What is balance for u? The game is oretty unbalanced if u see who has leets and who doesnt
    So what is that balance you are saying? Leet prices are more then 15b atm...
    If u wanted balance u would increase leet drop rate by x2 or x3 and remove that untradeable
    Stop saying sht u dont know and that u dont have any clue

3. xiaoxi

xiaoxi Member

We all know why all the price is jacked up., the price will be more stable once the box disappear and server return back to normal.

So here we are... There are is two things that need to be balance in this game... paid player vs non-paid player.
    Notice not all player can spend money in this game, and because of that their gear or enchantment would never match up with the paid player or the player who have GOLDs... So since "normal elite" are so hard to get, they introduce a non-trade able elite which is easier to drop for random players. This will balance at many levels between players who can afford to spend for enchantment and the player who can't afford and yet still allow them to play this game and enjoy it.

NOT EVERYONE CAN ENCHANT!

4. Ashuraa96

Ashuraa96 Active Member

only problem is every1 agrees with us xD

5. xiaoxi

xiaoxi Member

by everyone you mean a fews of you...
    And by agree you mean... being selfish...

6. Ashuraa96

Ashuraa96 Active Member

look at the post, EVERYONE agrees, results right there just flew in yo face boi!

7. xiaoxi

xiaoxi Member

You can't even count... so we all know who is boi here :p

8. ElJay

ElJay Member

Vast majority are bois o. O

9. Mr0blivionz

Bro you got mind problems for real, how will that balance if a player that never spent money finally gets a leet and then get a shty one
    And where the ** did u get that thing that non tradeabe are easier to drop? They only started dropping now, what if every1 geta only those now? What will happen to normal leet prices? They will go up even more and then non spenders will be even more fked to get leets they will rlly never see one in life....

10. Mr0blivionz

So about those leets
    Sent ticket about them to see what gm would say so the answer is
    They have passed it to developers and sre now waiting their feed back
    So xiaoxi ? Is it to balance? Maybe even gms figured it is indeed a bug and u still beeing an idiot thinking u are 100%right

11. Ashuraa96

Ashuraa96 Active Member

my man! :D

12. Ashuraa96

Ashuraa96 Active Member

it has nothing with counting, it has something to do with me using my eyes o_O

13. xBlueCyan

xBlueCyan Member

If I had a quarter for every time someone said "part of the game" or "bug" I'd be rich.

Anyways, I'm pretty sure anyone would be upset If they obtained an untradable leet. If I were to autogrind and open my inventory and see Purple Letters on a piece of equipment I would faint right then and there. After my recovery, I would look at the equipment stats and see [untradeable] I would be so heated I'll take my anger out on every NPC in Guanyin town. Guild Directer would be first to RIP for making me stay up an extra 30min for timed buff. I think the GM's should really take this into consideration.

14. xiaoxi

xiaoxi Member

The problem you guy didn't see here is that I don't gain or lost anything if they decided to remove the non-trade elite in this game or not... This community will benefit in the end either way... So how silly you guys are now?

But to answer your question.. They are not only dropping non-tradeable elite only, there are also normal elite being drop. So YES., its not going to stop dropping your normal elite if you're thinking that they would stop.

As for using your eyes... You do need glasses than, because a person with a common sense would see exactly who is for themselves and who is for this community. So silly with that bad eyes of your. :p

15. Mr0blivionz

Here he comes again i will not read this im tired lol
    Enought dumbness

o0Kutie0o likes this.
  16. Shirro

Shirro Member

joined feb 11 2017, talked ****

17. Ashuraa96

Ashuraa96 Active Member

can i get your doctors number bro? yea i know Shirro its unbelivable... its like he lives in another dimention where their logic is the opposite of ours xD

18. Mentaway

Mentaway Member

I Really think government corruption should dissapear

19. Fleshmonkey

Fleshmonkey Well-Known Member

I really think Holcim should be banned for Real Money Trading

20. ElJay

ElJay Member

Looks at alooooooot of people :eek: