Elite items

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ashuraa96, Mar 5, 2017.

1. Alucard007

Alucard007 Active Member

Point not proven. You may know what this game is like but so does everyone else posting. They're not trying to say it's not how the game actually is. They're saying it should change. Also you've already stated in another post that you have a lot of RP. I seem to remember you saying you spent like 50 k cp on conversion trying to get an elite. If you spent that and don't even think there is anything wrong with it then you must spend a big amount on rp not to care. So at this point you sound like a spoiled rich kid to them. Can you see why they argue so much with you? These people may buy RP just like you but it's not like they're actually rich. They probably don't spend the amount you do. If you haven't actually walked a mile in their shoes I think maybe you shouldn't claim to know their struggles. I'd like to see what you would do if you couldn't buy RP and had to start from scratch. Don't claim to know what others are experiencing man. You don't know what you think you know. That's all I'm saying.

o0Kutie0o and Mr0blivionz like this.
  2. xiaoxi

xiaoxi Member

dude., just yesterday., there was an elite drop. and the day before that... uh huh... maybe you should check your information or ask ppl in the game before you talk ok!

As for RP., I spend it to play with my luck., You don't see me crying about it did you? nope.,

The funny thing that I see about you guys a is that you act like you know so much, yet u don't seem to understand that people play this game for fun.. I don't live in this game., I spend money in this game because I enjoy it., I don't complain if I didn't get what I want after I spend the money. Its just like you buying an game and expect it to be the way YOU WANT IT. The game need to change because you can't handle it. So silly!

3. Mr0blivionz

Mr0blivionz Well-Known Member

Lol all information comes to me, 2 days doesnt show the aspect of months of a game it is random and the drops are very low
    Thats why we dont need bugged items
    The e
    Leet dropped yesterday is bugged btw

4. Alucard007

Alucard007 Active Member

Do you have a screen shot of it? I'm not saying it isn't real. I know it is. I'm just interested in seeing the fuj version of this thing. It must feel like finding a 100 dollar bill on the side walk and then finding out later that it's counterfeit money.

o0Kutie0o likes this.
  5. xiaoxi

xiaoxi Member

if you don't know you should ask, don't make yourself looks like a fool.,

A drop is a drop whether that is an normal elite or a non-trade able one..,

Just because you don't like the item that was drop doesn't mean its a BUG. Its part of the game., and you still called it bug because you dislike what you get? You guys are really silly.

So yes, point is proven.

6. Mr0blivionz

Bro it is a bug because it shouldnt exist
    Thats all it never existed that thing started after god lvl was released and u probably dont know that bcuz u werent here when we had m33 so stop saying sht u dont know

7. Alucard007

Alucard007 Active Member

Not everyone is saying it's a bug. Some people might be saying that yes but not everyone. I think personally that it was over looked by the developers and they didn't realize just how pointless these items would actually be. But what people are saying is just simply that it should be changed or completely patched out so that they wouldn't drop this way anymore. Maybe you can't do anything about what already happened but they could take it out of the loot system. That's all.

8. Tatsumaku

Tatsumaku Member

Bro this kid is so stupid man. First off there is no way to "**** at enchanting" its literally a 5% chance once you pass 100%. Or did you not know that either? like i said ashura has 120% luck amulet and 1800 luck currently the highest you can go in the game. If he couldnt get a 102% kat to 120 with 100$ worth of PCS thats a ******* problem i dont give a **** what you shinnen or origin say. That shouldnt be happening and when enchanting elites its either you PAY REAL MONEY FOR A PC OR YOU RUN THE RISK OF BREAKING IT AND SPENDING MONTHS TRYING TO BUY ANOTHER ONE. Yes i put that in caps because it seems like you just dont understand just how ******* uncommon leets are. Here ill give you a hint on it. there is a .1 percent chance of you getting an elite drop in PVE and with these fake ass elites in the game that is now halved. The possibility of you getting a drop increases by 1% every 1000 luck. Even with this fake ass x6 ******** Ive only seen ONE PERSON drop an elite from grinding in Sky temple. Thats ******* horrible especially when you have PS on also. So you keep saying people are spending money to be better. NO DUMMY WE SPEND MONEY SO WE DONT LOSE OUR ******* ELITE WHILE TRYING TO ENCHANT IT, ENCHANTING HAS NEVER TAKEN 500$+ TO HIT 120% IN ANY 12SKY VERSION EVER!!!!!!! WHAT ******* PART ABOUT THAT ARE YOU NOT UNDERSTANDING??

9. nivleik

nivleik Active Member

its not a pointless drop actually...
    its point is to make an elite/best drop more harder, and that sh*t is STUPID!!!
    like what sol said...its a bug coz' it shouldn't even exist in the first place...
    and btw, the purpose of the thread is to let REDFOX know and ask them to
    remove this pathetic excuse of an elite on their drop list...
    let's just be honest here...the drop really is a sh*t and doesn't benefit anyone at all...
    an elite drop should be what an elite stands for...
    the ones saying "its okay" never really tried to grind their teeth,
    sacrificed a lot and go through hellish torment of wishing that someday,
    something good will drop soon...

Tatsumaku likes this.
  10. Ashuraa96

Ashuraa96 Active Member

xiaoxi just get the ** out of here man, only thing you do all day is chatting ****.. and im getting tired off it.
    when all the people here dissagree with you PROVES the point, we are not the silly ones YOU are!

o0Kutie0o likes this.
  11. xiaoxi

xiaoxi Member

Now why would I have to get out of here.. you don't know who I am and what I do and yet you are assuming again... You're telling other not to mind your business and yet you're minding mine... how sad!

Just because you guy don't like what I'm saying doesn't mean you're right... How sad! I'm only tell you the truth, but you guys can't seem to accept the fact... In denial of that fact that you guy are all trying to gain something for your own benefit, not for this community and I'm simply just pointing it out!

NOT A BUG END OF STORY!

The game is not going to change because you dislike an item.

12. Ashuraa96

Ashuraa96 Active Member

only thing sad here is you

13. Ashuraa96

Ashuraa96 Active Member

and how did i mind your business? its not for our own benefit u fktard, i will sell my leets which means others will benefit from a leet item... this is for EVERYONES benefit stop being so damn ignorant

14. projectx

projectx New Member

Bro got same problem i drop elite too like yours cant trade combined and exchange. I already sent ticket still no reply. i posted here on forum but moderator wont show my post. xSchroder

15. Mentaway

Mentaway Member

i think government corrupts should quit the game, that's my only issue the corruption on fujins

16. Fleshmonkey

Fleshmonkey Well-Known Member

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

[​IMG]

HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHA.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2017
    o0Kutie0o likes this.
  17. xiaoxi

xiaoxi Member

So your calling me names and telling me to get out of here because you dislikes the fact of what I said. What do you called that?

As for who is benefiting from that its already clearly showing by your answer.. you yourselives because u telling us u r going to sell it. Point proven.

As we all see selfish play a big roll in some of the responds in this post ... dont blame me for pointing that put. You can deny it all you want, but that doesnt make it right.

18. Alucard007

Alucard007 Active Member

He can't sell it if it's untradable. People want to buy it though. Therefore if he could sell it another person would benefit by having the elite. It's not hard to understand.

19. Ashuraa96

Ashuraa96 Active Member

Bro, its no point talking to this dude... he is too proud to admit he is wrong

20. Mr0blivionz

was ur elite fixed?