Elite items

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ashuraa96, Mar 5, 2017.

1. Ashuraa96

Ashuraa96 Active Member

alright, i got a leet today and i cant combine it or exchange it, and not sell it either so whats the deal with these "new leets"? they are pretty much useless... the combination scales the enchantment so rares are better than these leets. i dont see the point in having these leets in game at all... soo this needs to change!

2. xiaoxi

xiaoxi Member

There are good and bad elite., you just got a bad one., Its part of the game... Why would it need to change?

3. Ashuraa96

Ashuraa96 Active Member

because an elite is an elite? they should be the same...

4. xiaoxi

xiaoxi Member

Thats like saying., a pet is a pet., they should be the same? Not all pet are the same., there for not all elite should be equal. As this game do have non-trade able item as a rare drop rate., its part of the game.

But yes, all non-trade able item elite are the same... to answer your question.

5. Mr0blivionz

Mr0blivionz Well-Known Member

Needs to change FAST
    If i get a nontradeable leet i will for real quit this game
    I might be one of the last 5 players in this server that plays this since the 1st day
    never got a leet here if this happens i really quit this....
    CM And GM go play the game and stop acting like this isnt a bug before u talk anything learn about it

6. xiaoxi

xiaoxi Member

How is that a bug? Its part of the game items.,
    Its funny to me when you guys say you would quit this game if you get an item like that.,
    So, just because you don't want to have that kind of item, it consider to be a bug? Really?
    This game is a drop rate are all base on CHANCE., a chance that you will get an good elite.. a good item., any items in this game is consider to be a chance drop. GET IT? NOT A BUG!

The whole point of them adding in those non-trade able item is to make it more balance.,
    If you lucky you will get a normal elite, if you don't you get a non-trade able one...

Its just like pet drop., If you lucky u get a beetle., if not you get a butterfly..

7. Mr0blivionz

BRO WHAT THE F*** U TALKING ABOUT
    he got a fking elite item and he cant use it
    You know normal leets can do everything?( Enchant Combine Upgrade SELL) But there is a bug u get untradeable items happened for rare weapons too
    i wanna see the day u farm for over 10 months to get a elite and the day u drop 1 it is untradeable cant combine or exchange and i really hope u get a ammy to be even more pissed

zhien31 likes this.
  8. xiaoxi

xiaoxi Member

Why do you called it a bug when there are items that are untradeable? Its part of the game., There are items in game that is not trade able. Its part of the game., as well all know., Just because its an elite you think its a bug? hmmm

So., let put it in a easier words for everyone to understand., They have non-trade able item for Item mall, Bronze Bar etc... Yet, when there is weapon or clothes in rare, or elite, its a BUG?

That to me just sound silly don't you have to agree?
    You guys fear that you might get those kind of items and you can't use it in game thats why you trying to make it looks like a bug. But as its part of the game I don't see why you guys can't accept that?

They make that for a reason., and its to make elite more value in the game. THIS IS TO BALANCE THE GAME... so how is that a bug?

9. icedqueen

icedqueen Member

gm already said its not a bug but normal
    Fake leet do makes ppl feel unhappy ; but u can't say u get a fake leet ; then u want change the game; there also is rare same as fake leet can't trade no Cs no exchange ; it's rly a kind of exist item in the game:
    For ppl who get fake leet; I only can say good luck next time; it does sad

10. Mr0blivionz

You guys are crazy for real...
    Just cuz you got your stuff fine you think others can screw them selfs
    It is a bug it is not part of the game GM dont even play the game or know how the game mechanics are...
    If you are saying untradeable is part of the game you never played a normal server, And if you think its not a bug why it never existed on m33 leets? Go play KR and Indo server and see if there is this kind of stuff...
    They need to fix stuff you guys making this harder to be fixed...
    Schroder just dropped a leet last war (30mins ago) and guess what its untradeable
    Bronze bars are unatradeable but guess what u can trad money cant u?
    We didnt bother getting rares untradeable cuz they are useless, there is no need for them we can just npc, but for real the best item in game is leets we complain for better rates to get them and when u finally do u cant have a good leet
    u have to be stuck with a weak item cuz a leet 102%cs12 is the same of wearing rare 123%cs12
    But what if its 102%cs0? It is weak
    Sometimes u need a Ring or a Weapon but no u gotta leave a shty ammy on ur bank because it is damn bugged

Shirro likes this.
  11. xiaoxi

xiaoxi Member

So what you're telling me is that, because this game version is nothing like the KR or Indo version its a BUG, seriously?

This is 12sky2 classic., the KR and Indo are not classic in cause you haven't notice it. Also., You're a player of this game like everyone else including the GM. But what GM have that you don't have is that they have inside information and you don't. Its part of the game and whether you agree with it or not. I don't have good gear in game., nor do I hungry for elite. I'm just playing this game and enjoy what it have to offer. I don't complain on a game setting because its not in my favor.

Like I said., that is not a bug,. its part of the game this version is different from other version. Thats why you see so many thing that is not on the other server. I can list out a whole list of thing that this version have while other doesn't have. That doesn't mean its a bug. It just mean RED FOX have changes in their version and thats part of their balancing system. If you don't like that thats fine, but don't try to mislead player by calling it a bug., how is that a bug? when there are "user cannot trade" items all over the game. Unless that is the only item that is not trade able in the game, then maybe., but as we all know its part of the game.

and I'm not crazy., I talks like this not because I want to put you guys in a bad position, but I just think its non-sense when something happen that you guys don't like you would called it "A BUG"!

Its NOT a BUG, Its part of the game!

12. Mr0blivionz

OKAY
    LETS START WITH CLASSIC
    All versions of classic are held by SGData wich are the developers and currently own right for all Classic versions of this game
    This is Classic KR
    This is Indo/TH Version
    As u can see if u scroll down or check their Logo u will see SG on them ^^

If you played any of them(I logged on them) you will see its pretty similar item mall, lvls... etc...
    However if u did played other previous versions such as AGE Hun Mayn u will see there isnt such a thing as untradeable!
    I am not a player here like GM, because if gm was playing with us he would see our frustration with some stuff and not just say its not a bug, he would see how hard it is for ppl to make 120% and maybe add Lucky Upgrade to Item Mall(something we did get a while back on a damn box and we had like 3 or so on all the boxes opened)

Shinnen or BlackOrigin if im not right please correct me ... We are needing ur voice here not just players talking alone, if i dont know anything im seeing there is ppl that know even less....

Shirro likes this.
  13. Fleshmonkey

Fleshmonkey Well-Known Member

i hope i never get a elite drop.

TobiKato and lebghost like this.
  14. nivleik

nivleik Active Member

here's the actual deal here...it's better to get nothing, than looting a fake leet...for a simple reason that elite supposed to be the best drop in the game...it takes a lot of effort, time and luck-irl (and in-game luck) and it feels like you're being conned when you finally get a leet and realized it was a fake one...i mean, you get a very little chance to get a leet before, and now the chance was divided once more because you might also get a fake one out of that leet drop!!? that's crazy!!! but, tbh, if i get one, i'll ups it to 90%+ and use it coz' its still better than a rare in CS12 (unless its not a G4)

lebghost likes this.
  15. xiaoxi

xiaoxi Member

You're funny., The so you're telling that enchanting should be easy so that everyone can have 120% or 150%?
    Where is the challenge in that? You want everything to be handed down to you I suppose, if you don't like it "It's a bug".

I did play those Version, and Let me tell you, this version is handed down to you to the teeth... While other version player spend months and even year just to get to m33., YES m33., and yet here you are complain about an item that is not trade able.. Well thats because its part of the game?

Enchanting is also part of the game., the low success rate get lower as your % get higher. So of course its hard to make 120% or 150%. Thats the whole point!

The way I see it, this game may not be perfect, but those aren't bugs, those are just how it was build for RED FOX. YES,
    They build each version differently base on request. So, you may not like the way this game is setup on their non-tradeable items, but its part of this game.

A drop is a drop.. IT DOESN'T MATTER IF ITS AN ELITE OR NOT. Some player can't even get a pet in this game. We'll all take part of this huge "chance" in the game., If i'm lucky, I will get a drop that is better than most player, if not I will get some silver. But in the end its all part of this game. Just because, its hard to get one, doesn't mean they have to make it easy for you guys. How silly is that!

Last edited: Mar 6, 2017
  16. Mr0blivionz

u are blind im done with you
    My leet is 141% i dont need that enchant i am trying to help the community
    a community that spends over 60 pc and dont make 120%, a commnity that charges 200$ to make 120% and cant do it... That makes ppl quit game that makes the game die, and you really cant understand im not doing anything for me here...
    But if you wanna do it that way ok
    go the hard/impossible way, since u r rich u used 50k cp on convert (LOL wich no1 here believes)

Shirro likes this.
  17. NaruKun

NaruKun New Member

Xiaoxi I understand where you say enchanting so be hard cause not everyone should have a high % but on there other hand when you spend $250 on pcs just to have you weapon stay at 90% anyone would get mad it should not be that hard where you have to spend that much and still not get lucky and I even had multiple try to enchant it for me. This game and enchant is just bs like the fake leet if you ever get one nothing worse to waking up to find out you got a leet later on to find out it's unless like a chi pet

18. Fleshmonkey

Fleshmonkey Well-Known Member

#ChiPetLivesMatter

thenathan76 likes this.
  19. xiaoxi

xiaoxi Member

So you're telling me, just because people spend money on this game, they should make it easier for them?
    Then isn't that PAY TO WIN? FUNNY!

I'm not blind btw, If you're trying to help the community, then you should understand that this is not a BUG! Its simple just something that you guys can't seem to get over with.

Everything is IMPOSSIBLE to a weak mind... balancing the game will bring more good to this community just so you know! Everyone win., not just the elite!

TobiKato likes this.
  20. NaruKun

NaruKun New Member

Money should make the game easier just saying if we help keep this game alive they should at least make the game not as hard I don't care about let's they should be hard to get no matter what but when someone has max luck and meaning 120 uni ammy and can't make a leet after spending much money it's stupid it's not like I'm asking for a item that's bam 120% but at least add more items that help with enchant like the stones that give more luck or even lucky enchant because I'm for sure not gonna spend anymore money on pcs cause it's not worth it.