Update The School of Rising Sun

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [GM]Ahri, Apr 24, 2018.

1. fero001

fero001 Active Member

Hope that we can get normal drop rate. It not possible when i made 100 runs (35 with drop card) during x3 event and i get 2x rising marble, (few useless double mabrless) 0 Hyami plate ... WTF ? And yes i bought 3rd marble = MCG Band craft = Fail great ...

2. bracephan

bracephan New Member

If u online, pls answer my ticket #59664. Thanks.

3. viloo

viloo Member

Why is everybody raging at Redfox u get nice update, players moan ,u get 3x your moaning, just get on with the grind stop crying and be constructive about ideas if everybody played like we did in acclaim 1 run would be 20 runs as a team and theres noway many players are doing this how bout everybody gets steam give awesome rating and hope to hell we get another ten thousand players ingame then beef all the new players up. i know rf are working with devs atm to fix 9d(i hope ) just be happy that new content is comming if anything we want the 1.5 update not more farm plus if u look at new relic o_O revamps baby and maybe gm bring back vip on item mall please

4. notStereotyped

notStereotyped New Member

Sure, why not.

5. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

I crafted the Bead Plate of School of Rising Sun, seems my stats are the same after I equip it.
    It is stated : all atribution increase +40but my in game stats don't change at all.

It is working on a set only with the other plates?

6. FullOfTrash

FullOfTrash New Member

5 upper stats are set effect.
    SRS plate alone gives 15% attack speed and 8% exp increase.

7. Revered

Revered Well-Known Member

C`mon GM. Rise the drop rate there, set it over 1% at least, please.
    Even to make useless Epic weapon with 10+10 Marbles is like a miracle. It`s ridiculous do it over and over again and get nothing. Personally I can't level up my toon since 2 months, because I`m afraid to lose color on Hyami.

8. Elsikerins

Elsikerins Active Member

No we must keep low rates. So when you get RSM you can go and sell it for 5$ on facebook lmfao :D

9. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

All dungeons have been updated globally in 2018. The whole system for all dungeons have changed. Please refer to the first page of this thread for all changes.

10. tiriplici

tiriplici New Member

Is there a cap level for drops? I am HI9 and want to know if I can still get the orn drops. Thank you!