dual login with 3rd party program allowed here?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by enzoluca211, Apr 29, 2019.

1. enzoluca211

enzoluca211 New Member

from this 2 video it was clear that he used dual login. when i move outside the range of siege the spec only used net on me. but when i stay in his siege range the the striker keep hitting ( while get debuffed) ad the spec use multiple ammo type. it is very clear

2. nedius004

nedius004 Active Member

Not allowed but he is not using dual login he is yust using 2 pc's

3. Immortal

Immortal Active Member

I don’t see nothing wrong . Just see you getting kill .

A toaster can run rf online . Most peoples I know having multi old laptop running at same time . Rf system requirement are pretty low . You only feel lag when heavy cw or heavy pvp

4. enzoluca211

enzoluca211 New Member

dual pc? gm is not stupid thats why i posted here. please check the MAC adress thx. even in private server its possible to check MAC adress. if gm is not lazy he will check it.

5. Immortal

Immortal Active Member

why it matter ? I dont see the point of going again it. Hard to find party in this game as its. its not like they hack bugger make them level 100 with unlimited attack or def, they just want having another toon to play with. Sound like you die and cry , go back and watch your video, you made a very big mistake, By the way, is that window 98 laptop ? LOL -King-

bube92 and Xanster like this.
  6. enzoluca211

enzoluca211 New Member

why? rules are rules. thats why i asked. now hearing a MAC adress you admit for using dual login? using excuse like hard to find party etc? we can break rules with excuse? any gm reading these? crying? of course. seeing someone broke the rules just like that. 3rd party program i illegal. should deserve a punishment.

by the way no its not windows 98. its 1945 windows. problem with that?

7. Immortal

Immortal Active Member

Son I dont have problem with whatever you using, that on you. If you have problem with other, shoot GM a ticket would be best way, instead you made yourself look like a total cry noobie here. First of all you die because you made a big mistake on this pvp situation ( keep playing and you will learn what mistake you made , seen 5 second in your first video, i already know you make a big mistake), second you cry because you die, accuse other control 2 toon on same pc. False Accusations is also a crime here. L2P learn to play , and let it go. -King-

Xanster likes this.
  8. bordz

bordz Active Member

lol its bob and stormy its they are individual they are not 1 owner its 2 owner

9. bordz

bordz Active Member

Cheat engine users is the problem bcoz they hacking and editing def + dodge + damage