Drop Rates !!!!! Turning server into (event--only ) server ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jkoby, Mar 21, 2017.

1. Jkoby

Jkoby New Member

Dear Players,

This is not a Flaming post , so lets keep it clean. I have played 9dragons in Acclaim, G 1, GamesCampus, and now here at RedFox. The most striking feature i noticed are the atrocious drop rates . I am a grinder and love to grind everyday, be it event or non-event day. Back in Acclaim, G 1, and GC, weapons, yakumo letters, gold, nuggets etc, used to drop from almost every single mob according to your level. But here, i find that some mobs don't even drop 1 gold leave aside the other drops ( weapons etc. )..

Now this, infact takes the interest off the game , grinding aspect of it atleast. We see less and less people log in for a grind on week days, and on Event- days, when the drop rates are back to normal, we see a white server..
    Has this fact been brought to the notice of the GM ?

Or is it going to be an " event-only" server ?

Regards

Junky91, GubRee, Altay and 6 others like this.
  2. machatzi

machatzi Active Member

People who are hurt more with these rates are the F2P.

Unfortunately.. people think that exp/drop rate events are good for the game. Events have hurt this game most (along with P2W element of course).

Rates need to be raised permanently, and stop all the rate events for ever and ever.

Only then can attract more people. And the good thing is that all people will have a reason to login at any time of the week and play.

I will say it again.
    @RedFox, do not worry that people will lvl up very fast. They will not give up the game. They will simply make a new char once capped, and HAVE THE DAM CHANCE TO ENJOY SOME MORE F..ING ROLES/CLANS THAN GRINDING ONE CHARACTER FOR MONTHS!!!!!!!

4efo123, WongTime, balb1n0 and 2 others like this.
  3. dingor

dingor New Member

This server become a weekend game.

Undoubtly.

Although i really don't think the GMs would increase the exp and/or drop permanently, they could make events in the week days.

Junky91 and balb1n0 like this.
  4. Hegemonic

Hegemonic Member

Increase the drop rate permanently and keep the exp and skill rate the same. Then during events only increase the exp and skill rate. Thanks in advance.

Junky91, GubRee, Jkoby and 3 others like this.
  5. pvtkourkoutas

pvtkourkoutas Member

I totally agree with you Jkoby..

And since it is pure matter of what we call "common sense" to consider the reasons Tao server is THAT empty (green status all week long), why do GMs still ignore this fact...??
    Well, the answer is one, and they already know it my friend.. It's just wrong (in my opinion) way of thinking -- that they can get income money by "forcing" players to invest in Item Mall's stuff to get higher and higher, better and better -- I spend some $$$ on Item Mall, get a powerful gear and reach Heaven's Gate level.. So what?? As machatzi already said, people want to get multiple gameplay experience, by giving a try on ALL clans/classes..!!

You don't get money by that way.. Indeed, you get more money by making the game more attractive, and these rates don't help making it attractive at all.

I hope someday GM and staff consider all these issues about rates.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2017
    balb1n0 and machatzi like this.
  6. sidealea

sidealea Member

Yeah...id wish for a drop boost rate lol, definitely nothing to do untill week-end days.

7. dhwani

dhwani New Member

I'm from Acclaim too, came back to the back i luv so much after so long just to find everything is messed up (well in my eyes they are), i spent half searching n killing the mobs for the particular item they drop and still nothing lol, and the mob lvl just 3 lvl higher than me and they drop nothing at all lol not even gold ( almost 10% of them), havent seen a weap drop for hrs n hrs when grinding on non event lol (horrobile drop) + tho its not the place for discussion ..... wtf is up the CK users on this version lol..... all fked up in so many ways....no wonder there's so many meele users running around...

Seriously got nothing good to add on my pov abt this version n how Redfox is running the game :(

8. nomadstrike

nomadstrike Active Member

i dont care about the normal droprate its yust bisite grind in ather ver we run dungeons in this ver all dungeon are yust way to hard and no good drops axample srs compleetly yousless no be drops no one run srs gcm way to hard cant solo it mini bos take way tomutch time and bos way to high damge lvl of dungeon on purple way to high players yust skip it

GubRee likes this.
  9. nomadstrike

nomadstrike Active Member

bisite the hard dungeon how the hell you admins gonne balnce pvp wat if you not getting all players same gaer pvp never wil be balnced enough so sugestion set dungeon lvl way lower so all can farm there sets

10. alynwhite17

alynwhite17 New Member

Not crazy, just too scared & too ugly to go out, and a loser in pretty much all areas of life, french cuck.

4efo123 likes this.
  11. Bolawayy

Bolawayy Member

U guys still play this game? hahaha it doesn't worth anymore.

The pvp is unbalanced as the items. Banners, flags and wsc's made this....

I miss the times that We duel for more than 10 minutes without KG, but they need to pay his bills and the way to do that is the item mall.

balb1n0 likes this.
  12. KosiaRafel

KosiaRafel Member

Dear Jkoby and all peoples here,

Drop rate issue and empty boxes in dungeon issue are reaching to Redfox GMs right now. They're receive all of feedback and will be solve this problem soon. This problem is being processed and thank you every suggestion that will making 9dragons improved. And Thanks a lot for stay playing 9dragons awaken with our 9dragons community. This post makes forum alive. Please, be patient.

If you have any further issues or concerns, please let them know by ticket. It fast and easily to get feedback and they'll reply and response every working-time on weekday (around 9.00-18.00 of server time; and you will see this redfox server time by coming in forum page and hold your cursor over header support menu (Webpage header menu) The server time of Redfox is Los Angeles, California, United States Time)

Sincerely your,

Last edited: Jun 14, 2017
  13. JD21391

JD21391 New Member

I 100% agree with Jkoby its becoming a weekend game and dying out fun considering how the system is as for myself my main issues are:

1. Dungeon Sets cannot be stored
    2. Bad Drop rates makes grinding and spending time in game less fun
    3. Lack of creative events makes the game slowly die down on the fun aspect

In my honest opinion game is only fun for the first 5 chengs of lvl then gradually die down as you play...
    Hopefully everyting will improve because I am definitely someone who greatly enjoys this game since early release and fully support the company who keeps this game alive thanks.

14. Czezry

Czezry Active Member

Another thing : capping a char in 9d versus any other game... I feel like playing wow just to make a point...

15. NgttMemory

NgttMemory New Member

INCREASE DROP RATE PERMANENT NOW I WANNA FARM MORE!!!

balb1n0 likes this.
  16. Bolawayy

Bolawayy Member

I agree. You must find for one week a pants to finish your set because it isn't tradeble. You spend so many material for npc them after use...

Other point I agreed is why drop rate on exp events? They should increase permanently drop events to everyone play during the week (it makes more sense).

17. Skygrinder

Skygrinder New Member

My guess is that they won't be touching much of anything until they decide to bring 1.5 here. At which point they will probably be more present here and actually do something about stuff that people are complaining about.

I just started recently on this version (couple of days ago) and drop rates seemed way better than on other versions for me.

At least collections, golden threads and flowstones. Nuggets do drop way less, though.

I guess people are just annoyed by the drop rates in the higher level zones and some specific items that they need.

KosiaRafel likes this.
  18. Czezry

Czezry Active Member

Last time i went to LD i dropped 17 letters from 100 mobs xD

KosiaRafel likes this.
  19. Skygrinder

Skygrinder New Member

I don't know much about later stuff in this version, but LQ Gt and Fs drop constantly (opposed to rarely on previous versions), but if it takes a lot of them to upgrade to middle and higher, then I guess it makes sense.

As for collection items, I have pretty much 3 complete collections in my storage, just waiting for them to become available to turn in. Which is actually ridiculous compared to previous versions, where collection drops were pretty rare.

Edit:
    While I wouldn't mind them increasing the rates if the community thinks it needs an increase for higher levels.

I still wouldn't like it to feel like a private server, where you kill one mob and level up 10 times or get some items that used to be rare on previous versions. Which they did with the collections, but oh well.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2017
    KosiaRafel likes this.
  20. OldFella

OldFella Active Member

It doesn't have to be like that but increasing the base exp let's say to x3? The servers would look more alive in weekdays

PlayeR likes this.