Do you satisfy with RedFox Contact?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by HumoLoco, Nov 16, 2018.

1. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Hello 9Dragon Awaken players,
    I don't give a care who am I. I am from Rumble Fighter's the most toxic community. I would like to see how are you all satisfy with RedFox? Is their motivation to improve this game? Anything this game has improve from the video game developers? Ever they ask you for help? Listen your concern about this game and bring the case to this game's video game developers? How the rate of spending money on this game?
    I don't do the poll because it's scam. I want to see you post instead of throw an ugly point on the poll here how you feel about the RedFox and your game's video game developers.

Because I want this thread to sell the L to my RedFox staffs.

Thank you,
    HumoLoco

Also if yall wondering why I post this because of this http://forums.playredfox.com/index....ighter-certain-everlasting.45367/#post-432593

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2018
  2. Elsikerins

Elsikerins Active Member

I think RedFox only cares about money-milking. Every item is being sold on black markets (facebook groups, EPVP) which is against the rules. But the money earned from that to keep the business flowing is great so iguess they just contradict their words with actions. Saying people will be banned but none ever are. Not that i notice its going to brightside. As for events. they are just lumped together with 5 minute idea. Yeah this is a grindfest game, but such droprates for items only encourage using wallet. I would say pretty much everything is tied to Item mall in the end. So i am not satisfied with current state, but i guess they can't run their servers otherwise hahahahaha :D

HumoLoco likes this.
  3. Alexsandor

Alexsandor Member

Trust me, I have seen far worse game companies. Webzen, NCSoft, Arc and so on.

So let start to add my point of view on this company. The feeling I get from RedFox is that they have few employes. Like maybe 2-3 per game and played just a tiny bit of their games. (If you guys are needing more staff i am looking for a job and I learn fast :rolleyes:.) Jokes aside they know what is in the game, the content and updates to come in 9Dragons (not sure in the other games) but they dont know/feel what need to be changed ingame to help the comunity... Not that they can do much with what seems to be a limited staff. I'd love to know how many people work with each game. Usually it take a 2-5 days to have a ticket asnwered wich is a lot faster than many others companies.

9Dragons was a far outdated game, they were the first to bring various updates from KR and far more are coming. They listen to us quite a bit but cant do much since it all come from the developers this way. They can ask to change stuff but that would probably be costly for them. At least in the forum here they are allways listenning and solving small issues sometimes even without the need to open a ticket.

About the money, people spend quite a lot of money, enough for it to become a currency and some even wont accept ingame gold but just cash items. I myself am unemployed or else I would be spending around 20-50 dollars monthly in here. Endgame is cash now. This has the good and the bad side, this can keep the server running for longer time and bring updates/improvements but also keep some f2p players away and discourages new and returning players.

KaMiguel likes this.
  4. Alexsandor

Alexsandor Member

No idea why I am getting spam words errors so I am posting a pic of my asnwer to Elsikerins

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

5. Falcon

Falcon Active Member

I made this poll some time ago. :)

Attached Files:

6. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

In fact, RedFox has about 20 employees and they are open to hiring for an extra person.

Rumble Fighter has two RedFox staff, they are really lacked to knowledge of my game, and they cannot dealing with my toxic and crybaby community as you can see our rumble fighter forum are really ugly and messy. All is they slapped exp boost event and some bullshet event and spender event which is overpriced. Our rumble fighter community been asked em new clothing, new mechanic, new scrolls, and exocores. We can bring more new players so they can have a free to play game in the end our video game developer wont listen us all is they pull the great items off to sell us to get what we want. We mostly spent about $500 to $2000 on that ludicrous low rate boxes to get what we wanted.

That poll is strongly invalid. I already I told you we don't do the poll. Read this with a thick pair of glasses.
    I dont like the people like you bring it up on your attached without reason. Why people vote that satisfy with redfox at the most? I dont understand why the people are satisfied with redfox, for what? Satisfied with their abused power? Satisfied with their dirty work? Satisfied with their strongly favoritism system? Satisfied with their neglect on your game? Help me understand it?
    Didn't I warn you? I am one of super toxic community. Your GMs has no rights to take me away from this, because I didn't play your shetty game. Only @[GM]Gourdy @[GM]Toast has rights to take me away from this, because I play my own game and their client. And you know you cannot tag GM, because I have the power to tag em GM to see it.

7. Falcon

Falcon Active Member

@HumoLoco I don't give a damn, i i asked the same question on my group and just showed you what people voted.

Perfection likes this.
  8. Alexsandor

Alexsandor Member

I never played Rumble Fighter so I cant put my opnion on this, but the feeling you pass me is the old 9D comunity while it was with the older publisher (GC in this case). It was like this, too much outdated compared with KR version too much toxicity in forums and in game. Gambling with cash was a pain. It just changed after passing hands and after it was updated with the KR content. So we know the reason for your anger and how you might be feeling.

But in this forum, or better in the 9Dragons comunity, you wont find too much people unhappy with RedFox services, we got many things we always wanted to see in 9D. And there are always new content and worth events. Also, as I said GMs are here in forums, even if they cant do much they at least listen to our complains and try to help us with all that is in their power.

The players with the big wallets are our villains atm throwing too much cash and turning economy upside-down.

9. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

You asked the same question but slap the poll? That's why you got useless information.

I am here in the 9Dragons community to see how much people feel about the RedFox services. That is. So how about the population of 9Dragons? Have you see any new players? What the people want to see 9Dragon to fill what they get to see it to keep em enjoy with the 9Dragons ever RedFox and your 9Dragon game developer filled your people's wish?

We, rumble fighter community, complains about my game and RedFox services because of the lowest population and we can see rumble fighter about to sell to other company or they can cease to exist and we dont want rumble fighter transfer to another shetty company because the history repeat and over and over shet. that is. It has nothing do with my toxic, crybabies, kitty hackers, ddosers and democratic community with here I have been known it since the beta game. RedFox made my forum messy because of they take our rights away and curse filtered and removed signatures that's why they made my rumble fighter community starts leaving lately. If you don't believe, how about you try our forum? Post the General Discussion, you know you are wrong doing it, you are supposed to post the General Discussion into a topic off where our actives users to see your thread if you post General Discussion you will have to wait for our RedFox approve your ugly thread. We can help you to feel better by trash talking you and you probably hit off for about 4 days if you mess up with us. I am not here to mess up with your forum, I am here to mess up with your RedFox staffs and steal your RedFox staffs to get our attention. That's how we get a GM french toast, we want your RedFox staffs.

10. Alexsandor

Alexsandor Member

Some new players appear but since this is an old game we dont see many of them. Mostly are returning from older versions (like me) or are invited by friends that usually help. There are 3 servers being Tao the most populated since some of the maps wich are PvP in Yin are PvE (this avoid a lot of pain for new accounts) and Yang, one event server to bring more players, it should be merged with Yin soon.
    And as I said before, what we wanted the most was the same content as KR it still isn't the same but we are aproaching to it. You can check in the Announcements forum tab.

Also please no GM stealing, instead come and play 9Dragons with us ;)

HumoLoco likes this.
  11. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

@HumoLoco First of all, thank you for taking the time to share such a detailed post on our 9Dragons forum. We understand that you are frustrated with the current state of your game, and it's understandable. Feel free to vent and let that frustration out, but in the end, nothing can be accomplished through vulgar language and a bad attitude. Please kindly respect our 9Dragons community. ;)

We apologize that our service did not satisfy your expectations. If you love your game and want the game to continue running, please provide constructive feedback and anything that you believe can improve the game and we will definitely forward your concerns to the appropriate team.

*editing @HumoLoco bad langauge*

231tomino, HumoLoco and Alexsandor like this.
  12. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

What do new players say about it? Do they enjoyed to play 9Dragons, I wonder? I checked the announcements forum tab last night, I was wonderful if all people are happy with it? I mean do the people want to see new quest, new storyline, new bosses, new enemies, new gears, and new clothing? How often do the video game developer creates a new items or things for your game? Lucky, your GMs is definitely better than twelve sky 2's shetty gm. I wont steal your gms, you can have em.

Thank you for kindly fix all my shet unlike Tweleve sky has done to me in a few hours ago. My question why our gms dont do their job what we wanted? Edit: GM Ahri, If you want to know what Rumble Fighter needs, you should've check the link above I gave link. We dont want to hear gms tell us go to support ticket or take our thread down. We want to hear and know what our gms has work with our video game developer so far.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2018
  13. routje

routje New Member

After playing this game for approximately 12 years, I can honestly say Redfox leave a very mixed impression.
    On one side it appears a lot is happening regarding updates, especially lately; however, this often goes paired with long periods of silence towards the players.
    I feel this is partially because it appears that community issues are secondary compared to technical game issues, but even game issues appear hard to address and can take the necessary feedback before they are acknowledged.
    The other part may be due to the community itself - as you have said: toxicity. "The customer is always right, therefore I can express my opinion in whatever language I choose and however rude it may come across I feel they do not have a right to ignore me or even remove my message."

Positivity has lately shown for me in this game, presence of GMs in game, awareness of issues, new patches, more content, proactive replies to threads by GMs on these forums, well done.
    It has however not always been like this in the history of this game or this company - perhaps they are actually actively working on their image and appearance.

Humo, you could ofcourse view your situation from two angles, would you rather have a smooth talker soothe you into thinking everything will be fine even though nothing may be happening or would you rather face the truth that no answer will come but someone may actually be working in the background without having the time to publicly address your issues?
    In an ideal world communication would be a two-sided cooperation rather than a "thank you for submitting your feedback" (but we will lay it aside and do nothing further until we decide it could add financial benefit).
    Every company faces these problems though, every company has to set its priorities when it comes to the business model; however, sometimes companies forget how important the community aspect is when it comes to pointing out important flaws that, when resolved, could limit the number of problems and add financial benefit at the same time. Investing time interrogating key customers could assist in the process but most companies would rely on confirmed data, crunching numbers, rather than adding a personal touch.
    In this case, something like a company-wide suggestion box where players could earn potential credits if they submit valuable ideas could be a very real morale boosting idea as it could show very real involvement (providing ideas are seriously reviewed and not tossed aside without a glance). Either way, hearing the truth is important no matter how difficult the situation may be. Good luck in your efforts and a small tip, cursing may not do you much good as most companies would rather ignore you than to take you seriously, but I like your persistence.

TornadoLi, 231tomino and Alexsandor like this.