[DISCUSSION] You're The Best Around

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by [CM]MBL, Mar 29, 2019.

1. [CM]MBL

[CM]MBL RedFox Games Staff Member

For ages, there has been a debate which classes are the strongest, now is your chance to decide who will stand and who will fall! Please rank the classes, in RF Online, from strongest to weakest and lets have some "friendly" debate!

chaos2-wp.jpg funny-cats-wearing-fruit-helmets-007.jpg

Last edited: Mar 29, 2019
  2. Immortal

Immortal Active Member

Accretia Empires

BEST TANK in rf online : Acc Warder
    Highest DPS in rf online : Acc striker
    BEST Debuff / Survivor : Acc Spec/Tank

I don’t think any of these class will fall any time soon . Acc are well known for 1 again 2 race .

Bell mau . They are one step below acc . Idk about mau now . But back then mau is well known to wipe whole party when they have mau blessing .

Cora are weakest compare 2 other race . Was Hecate and isiss summoner class , but I think they are broken now

Trapper . I am not fan of this classes . I think they best for low life chicken players . Spy ....

Last edited: Mar 30, 2019
    bordz likes this.
  3. bordz

bordz Member

Accretia Empires;

Pure Tanker; Acc Warder = i can bring exp down to other race and broke there exp party
    Pure Traper; Acc Ranger Hider = when belloras eat my traps they will cry
    Pure Spec; Acc Spec BattleLeader = belloras begin to run on the battle field when they saw a spec

4. rafaelcont

rafaelcont New Member

Accretia is the strongest race.
    Strike is the best dps and tanker (shot can tank the 5 or more best players in bell side, dont die e probably kill all) :O
    Spec have the best debuffs and can tanker too.

I think MAUs need more HP and def to battle with ACCs, cause they can use pot hp and other potion, MAUs cant do that (exemple: potato 70%atk...)

SrAGome and Odovska like this.
  5. Odovska

Odovska Active Member

I love how accs call themselves OP. Typical.
    1x1 yeah, maybe, but MAUs were not made for 1x1 pvp. In fact, anything about 3x3 MAUs will be the last ones standing given similar equips (also given you're not defending your chip, so you cant port back right after dying);
    Mage Miller bell survives pvp better than any other tank class because of heal. No tank can beat the 10k heal every 2 seconds + 6k quest hp pot 1.5 seconds.

6. Nightwolf

Nightwolf New Member

Strongest: All of the Classes except the class below
    Weakest: Ranger ( striker excluded)
    Can we get an upgrade now?

Odovska likes this.
  7. nedius004

nedius004 Active Member

Lol more hp and defense maus already op how they are now and now u want to make them even more op fck that i hope they do the patch reverd in a few months maus wil same like before then

8. SrAGome

SrAGome New Member

I think all classes of ACC are much stronger than any other race be it Bellato or blush, I think it should be better balanced because ACC strikers for example can get 4-5 MAUS lvl 67-70 quiet, should have a better revision of the atakes and defenses of the acc because this is very unfair it .. or there is an improvement in the Races BEllato and Cora