[Discussion] Here’s why you should not support Nimonix

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by lll111123, Jan 12, 2019.

1. UNFKNREFORMED

UNFKNREFORMED Member

Imagine supporting nimonix in 2019.

TheDL6Incident likes this.
  2. doston8

doston8 Well-Known Member

i get point indeed faktz. point is people dont like buy gambling box cuz no money to gamble faktz. i give playerbase know how on how to get da monie while in underwear indeed faktz. with da moni u can den gamble indeed faktz. rf online game at end of da day and game need money to survive derefore u must spend indeed faktz.

3. lordpablo

lordpablo Well-Known Member

If the game is truly good you shouldn't have to spend irl money to enjoy it Faktz

4. doston8

u dont need to spend money to enjoy game indeed faktz. plenty of carat content that is fun if you are good faktz. if u bad then rc stuff will not help u have fun because u will just be bad with that just the same indeed faktz. must learn to use scrow and exo to its max in order to have most fun imo faktz.

5. lll111123

lll111123 Well-Known Member

The only content you ca enjoy with carats is a moon room and hopefully no one spams a op exo or has an op scroll that’s literally alll there is to offer for free2play

6. lordpablo

lordpablo Well-Known Member

Reading that was pretty hard with all them faktz faktz,but i dont disagree with you there are a ton of fun/strong carat items.But are they as enjoyable as rc items if im using muy thay vs a shadow ninjistu user i prob lose i under skill plays a role but let be fr the gap between rc items and carat ones are to large.And we not even including stats or avalon Rf is just to big of a p2w game to enjoy without throwing your hard earn cash away. Faktz

7. lll111123

So I can read

lordpablo likes this.
  8. doston8

like i say already, opportunity dere for everyone, whether or not u take is up 2 u indeed faktz.

lordpablo likes this.
  9. doston8

just highlight text u dont have to repost indeed faktz.

lordpablo likes this.
  10. lll111123

Lol I can go on about this game forever but my passion and knowledge for the game clearly isn’t as much as yours. If you want to continue supporting this company which has done nothing but continue falling apart its all you. This thread was just an discussion. I have long gave up on this game, it was so depressing that my friend HAD to tell me that GC was transferring. Even though I knew since he told me I didn’t bother transferring since I couldn’t Care enough(Mind you that I spent tons of money during GC and OGP).

My current spendings on redfox: 0$
    Edit: I gave my friend the user ID and password for him to use and transfer for me so my account which I spent well over 2500$ doesn’t rot in place. People think the owner of my account is my friend’s since I’m never playing.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2019
    lordpablo likes this.
  11. doston8

i forget how much i spend on dis game during red fox era indeed faktz. i spent good amount doh, mainly seasonal but i usually just trow a lot at once since i only play seasonally indeed faktz.

lordpablo likes this.