[Discussion] Developer Q&A and Rankings

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Yusuke, Aug 15, 2016.

?

Would you like Nimonix to host another Q&A?

1. Yes

80.0%
  2. No

20.0%
  1. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

So back in 2015, Nimonix hosted a Q&A and gave us some insight as to what they had planned for Rumble Fighter. Here's what they had to say.
    The following is taken from an interview from 4Gamer. They interviewed the lead producer from Nimonix.
    Nimonix has given the game new life, and continues to improve the quality of the game. We requested more carat scrolls and excores! Nimonix gave us that. How long were we begging for the soccer mode? Years? Nimonix implemented the mode just this past update. Even the UI got updated. While these features may be impressive, we still want more.

This petition is being made so that Gourdy can see that us users would like to here from Nimonix and its developers again. The GMs do not have the in-game knowledge to answer all of our questions.

Additionally I would like to make an inquiry on the subject of rankings. This game is meant to be skilled based and competitive yet where are the competitions and rankings? Whether it be EXP, kills, or guild based, there needs to be something that will keep the community busy and active. OGP had rankings as well as Gem Fighter which still does! Even new startups like RuF Japan have them as well. Since coming to Redfox, the guild channel has been underwhelming. There's really no recognition for anything. If you would like to see rankings here with Redfox, vote yes!
    [​IMG]

Draygashi and tinytinytintin like this.
  2. Windstorm

Windstorm Glacial Master

Just give it some time man. Rumble Fighter isn't the only game being managed by Redfox. I want to see rankings too, so I'll drop a support for now, and remain (in)active until our dream comes true.

3. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

Love how it got moved lmao...

Fraud and tinytinytintin like this.
  4. Fraud

Fraud Member

Q&A is useless because
    #1) Answers are half assed
    #2) When you see a good answer, it usually happens 3-5 years later.
    #3) When one item updates break the whole game, you know Q&A is worthless.

Draygashi and tinytinytintin like this.
  5. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

Bump

Draygashi likes this.
  6. astroboy215

astroboy215 2022 Un-Fashionista

BUMP . Man it’s been 2 years where are the ranking gems ?????? We’ve been requesting it forever even a trade system. Like can ya tell us whats going on? We keep getting BS updates. We need a game changer in the game. I could careless about new scrolls, new exos , new boxes. It’s just a recycled pattern. I want to see a huge update focused on fixing bugs, the plaza being useful , rank gems , new maps, capture the flag mode, new game music,etc...Update Rumble Fighter to unleashed 2.0.Can we just get something different and update focused on something else other than scrolls, exos, and boxes??? I’m getting bored of it

[GM]Shadow and Flamekiller like this.