DEAD GAME AND DEAD FORUM :(

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MissyPoo, Apr 18, 2018.

1. MissyPoo

MissyPoo Active Member

Wow!! Very sad to see how RF really don't care about us anymore, not only game is dead but the forum is also dead :/. I'm not being negative here just saying the fact. Everyone's gone playing somewhere else, cause they got the service they need, GM is active they got events and they do Ban the cheater, hacker and the items creater.

Hope you guys are having fun :) Once again for the 3rd time alote of ppl lost money even if some ppl don't care cause they got full of money, but some like me sucks to loose money for nothing. Hope they do something about that dead game if not well it will be another good bye :(

2. Ahrnes

Ahrnes Active Member

you know shit is bad , when MissyPoo starts to post " game is dead" post ....when the most positive person in the server realizes that this publisher is hopeless case.

And am 100% sure that there is not going to be a renewal on a lease for the game (depending on when it ends ).
    It is kind of sad , but i feel its the right thing to happen to this shit service . Everyday this server exists is a symbol of the sad shit the community is along with the broken ass game and publishers and developers who cant be bothered to do shit about it.

MissyPoo likes this.
  3. MissyPoo

MissyPoo Active Member

You just made my day seing someone reply on my post :) and was kind of nice reply not a shitty one :) I hope they save the damn server I stay positive, hope to see more of my old mates come back to play its more play for fun then play for win .

No Hate Just Love :) your sweet MissyPoo :)

4. Ahrnes

Ahrnes Active Member

got busy with life , very little time to spare ....and the way the game is , dont want to spare any time for this shit show right now.
    Wish they did something to get all of us back , but they clearly have no plans to , i think they are prepared to shut down the server at the end of lease period.

5. MissyPoo

MissyPoo Active Member

Yeah I get on couple of hour a day doing nothing special LOL, and if i'm right that should be in august 3-5 of this year. I see new char being created but not sure if their new member or hidding member lol. I know for sure one is a new member the rest are hackers hidding under other hacker char and think i'm noob or dumb by hacking in my face LOL . I spent more time with my son then ever, i play when is off to school, since i'm not healthy enough to get back to work well I log on. If you log on one day say Hi to me you noob

No Hate Just Love