Current server state.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Overlord, Aug 14, 2016.

1. Overlord

Overlord Member

Whats up Ts2 community! Writing this post to ask about the current state of the game.
    How has the game experience been so far? I quit not long ago but see this version is steadily getting
    back up on its feet.

Still though , I am skeptical about returning as these GM's have showed us all they can disappear within a blink of the eye. Therefore , I would love any support on the few questions I have:

How is the population?
    How is the economy?
    Are wars populated enough to where there is a point?
    How has HSB been?

Any questions answered are much appreciated.

Regards,
    Pharoah

2. MoRieNTeS

MoRieNTeS Active Member

Many People back to Game, i think more people will get back with the Update Coming, and also some new players came from Mayn .
    Economy is still Good like old times, Only Cash items went UP like PC 250M, Premiun about 530-550m
    M33 War 2 -3 sometimes 5 - 7 - 10 - 12 depend at what time.
    HSB Was fun yesterday we got revenge from Tigers, and we fight vs Snakes for CP and Drops.

hazeleyes4372 likes this.
  3. xCruiser

xCruiser Member

I'm from Mayn an I'm enjoying this version!
    Population getting better only been play like 10 days and iv noticed difference.

4. ToxiicChicken

ToxiicChicken Active Member

We need the rest of you boob's that quit to return so we can move forward with this game

hazeleyes4372 likes this.
  5. yosnel79

yosnel79 New Member

i'm willing to fully return if Offered a High level Spot With Gear or G1, i don't feel the need to grind to M33 or highter i'm sorry to say this but its 2016 and the grinding games are over... and its time to move on... however i been a Long term player of Twelve sky since twelve sky 1.

How ever i started playing on the Server... about a day Ago... and i'm close to reaching M1, i'll probably stop there... the Premium items of the server for the game is a bad idea.. this game is VERY old...i am undecided to weather of not i should Invest in the game with real money as i seen previous twelve sky 2 games only last about a year before shutdown.. , I am Also a Streamer ( not that popular ) but i can add a crowed to the game.

you can find my stream at www.twitch.tv/yosnel79 ( i have my GF delete my videos as i Broadcast them due to the lack of space and trouble streaming after a sertain amount of Videos have been Saved )

my FB link is ( https://www.facebook.com/JhonMaxLo )
    If a GM is willing to contact me and talk to me about things i can be of help with please do so... i have experience in both games TS1 and TS2.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2016
  6. ToxiicChicken

ToxiicChicken Active Member

Twelvesky Classic

-Fairly New Server Released May 19
    -Balanced Game play
    - Great people in players / GM
    - Growing Daily

Last edited: Aug 20, 2016