Currency Conversion System

Discussion in 'Etc' started by Macayla, Apr 15, 2016.

?

How much should the Conversion rate be?

1. 50k per $10 of RC (no bonus)

2. 60k per $10 of RC (no bonus)

3. 70k per $10 of RC (no bonus)

4. 80k per $10 of RC (no bonus)

5. 90k per $10 of RC (no bonus)

6. 100k per $10 of RC (no bonus)

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Macayla

Macayla New Member

This suggestion is for a Currency Conversion System.
    The rates would be entirely up to RFG but I'm sure they'd like our opinion.
    The need for this system comes out of a way to stop scamming and people crying for a trade system. At least for the most part...

if you have a job it takes you 1-2 hours to earn the $10 to buy RC.
    if you can't buy RC and have to "trade" for it then it takes days if not weeks to get the 50-80k for that $10 of RC.

So why not cut straight to the point and make a conversion system?

Lets make it so you can convert your Carats to RC and your RC to Carats.

Vote for what you think would be a fair rate for RFG to make the conversion system cost.

2. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

I don't see any need for this. Rates are determined by the players. If I want 80k for 1k rc, you best believe someone in the community is willing to give me that amount. I fail to see how this will stop scams. Find some way to monetize this and I'm sure Nimonix will be all in.

Fraud likes this.
  3. Macayla

Macayla New Member

it is monetized as it goes both ways. having it at a set rate would be best. just because you're being greedy doesn't mean this wouldn't be good for the community.

if we have this system it eliminates the need to RISK your Carats/RC.
    Especially with this new 10 day gifting rule.

and not to sound rude but you need to get over yourself, Because not wanting a system that makes it more fair for the people who can't spend money on the game to get RC or the people who can't spend hours and hours on the game to get the Carats to get the items they want is selfish in all honesty.

This system would help everyone out as there wouldn't be a need to risk anything.

4. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

Lol people setting their own rates makes them greedy? Everyone has their own rates based on how much they value their carats/rc. No one has been clamoring for a currency conversion system.

Fraud likes this.
  5. Macayla

Macayla New Member

Saying it the way you did makes it greedy. The rates have been pretty much set for a long time.

The whole point of this system is to eliminate the need to trade and to eliminate the risk of getting scammed.

6. Nisakiru

Nisakiru New Member

I like this idea but
    If they can trade RC to Carat, that defeats the purpose of currency exchange. They would lose money that way, cause the RC would have to come from somewhere, which wouldn't be someone's pocket, because they don't have a reason to buy RC. If they have the option to convert RC to Carat and vice versa, Red Fox would lose money.
    I do think they should make a system similar to Cosmic Break where you can buy small increments of money currency with ingame currency. For example: You can buy 5RT for 200 gold on cosmic break. Every time you buy RT, the price for it doubles each time you purchase it. 5RT is the equivalent of fifty cents. So if you want more, the gold price doubles to 400 gold, and 800, and so on. Also, it resets back to 200 every month, so you can start fresh at the beginning of next month.

7. RammersRUs

RammersRUs Member

Ha Ha, it's kind of funny because no one will ******* follow this system and will make thier own rates just be cause it might be a "set rate" if people really want that RC or carat item they will pay how ever much it takes.