Crimson Treasure Chest!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Southsun, Apr 23, 2019.

1. Southsun

Southsun New Member

Hi GM,
    After server maintenance, i can't receive Crimson Treasure Chest although i have 420 hours online time this month, please re-check :x

Qwerty26ru and BirdbrainX like this.
  2. BirdbrainX

BirdbrainX Well-Known Member

I'm facing this issue too.

Due to the 3rd Anniversary Event rewards, the Blue Dragon & Crimson Treasure Chests have been pushed to 350hrs & 500hrs respectively during the event, but with its removal, the timer has reverted back to its original 200hrs & 250hrs again. Naturally myself and others will have missed the collection of these boxes now that the event has been removed. How do we get those rewards that we have earned by having logged those hours online?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Qwerty26ru and Southsun like this.
  3. TommyXX777

TommyXX777 New Member

I am having the same issue

Qwerty26ru and BirdbrainX like this.
  4. Revered

Revered Well-Known Member

BirdbrainX likes this.
  5. Qwerty26ru

Qwerty26ru New Member

i too have same problem - server yin !!! name [Crazy] show my log , GM plz help

BirdbrainX likes this.
  6. pvtkourkoutas

pvtkourkoutas Member

Everyone who passed 200 & 250 of in-game hours has same issue.

BirdbrainX and Qwerty26ru like this.
  7. Qwerty26ru

Qwerty26ru New Member

give blue - crimson box !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BirdbrainX likes this.
  8. GoliaX

GoliaX Member

RedFox pls! I am to an hour to get 500hrs! It says reward allready obtained... and nop. Pls here the proof recompensate us with the chest.
    meh.jpg

BirdbrainX likes this.
  9. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

Hello all,

If you have already received the event items for 200 and 250 hours, we will make the exception and send you the Blue Dragon's Treasure Box and Crimson treasure chest, once you hit the 350 and 500 hr marks. Just send us a ticket with a screenshot of your monthly accumulated event UI, and we will review your characters in our logs.

However, please keep in mind that this will be our last exception regarding changes to items in our accumulated event. As our accumulated event is prone to change not only during event times, if you have already received the item assigned to the hour requirement, you will no longer be able to obtain the new item it was changed to.

10. Manaphon

Manaphon Active Member

Isn't that like punishing the player for something that you've done wrong? I mean if you have put a reward up for 500h and the player reached that mark and suddenly you change the reward to another milestone so that the player doesn't get to recive the reward for those hours. That system is kinda flawed in my opinion.
    In the future you should wait before the monthly reset in accumulated hours before changing the rewards so that players don't have to feel cheated by the system. And it will also be less of a hassle for both players and staff to fix it.

BirdbrainX, pvtkourkoutas and Revered like this.
  11. Revered

Revered Well-Known Member

There is an easy solution. Do not rise time marks when You set an event. Just keep boxes and event rewards close one to each other. For example 199 hr for 3rd anniversary box and 200 hr for blue dragon box = Solved.
    There is no need to skyrocket to 500 hs for Crimson chest.

pvtkourkoutas likes this.
  12. pvtkourkoutas

pvtkourkoutas Member

Or why don't you GM just change events on 1st of each month, and not on whatever day you like? Just round your numbers, will be easier for everyone! And now you force people to stay even more hours online because, for once again you don't bother to take some stuff into consideration... Not surprised..

13. Whibbs

Whibbs New Member

I just sent in a ticket last night about it and they said "Provide us with the server, character name and the date you received the 200 and 250 hour reward" So for one, they completely disregarded what I said about the 300 and 500 hour rewards being pushed back due to the 3rd anniversary rewards removal as I clearly told them "You guys removed the 3rd anniversary rewards and I was 10 hours from getting the 500 hour reward, but it's saying that I already claimed it, which I'm assuming is a bug and is registering as I claimed that 'time' reward, not the item itself" So yea, because that "time" reward was claimed, it's registering the current rewards as claimed because of the time, not the item itself. They need to fix that because this is the second month in a row that this has happened to me, I've never got the crimson reward because of it -_-

Revered likes this.
  14. Yacha

Yacha Well-Known Member

Not really since KR service does the same thing. They changes items during their scheduled maintenance. It's not a big deal since you can claim it the next month. I don't understand why USA players makes such big scenes on something so little. This is why we can't adapt and get good things.

15. Manaphon

Manaphon Active Member

Then KR have the same problem, don't they?
    If game devs put new reward into the old time slot and the player has already claimed that time slot for the month, then they will miss out on it.
    This month they raised boxes to 500h, some players have been "painstakingly" sitting afk to get those hours and suddenly they change the system so that rewards can't get claimed?

Yeah you can still get them next month, but then you'll have to sit for another 250h to get the box and you still missed out on the previous month cause devs decide to put other items on that slot and change it back before the month is over.

Revered likes this.
  16. Manaphon

Manaphon Active Member

This isn't a problem for me since I only sit for 50h to get my monthly scales, I just don't like their response to people having this problem.

17. Captainpack

Captainpack Active Member

same with me Screen shots.jpg

18. psix26ru

psix26ru New Member

[​IMG]GM plz give me box [Crazy] Lolka show plz

19. [CM]NineArts

To clarify, this is not a bug issue, and users are not missing out on their 200 hour, and 250 hour rewards. Although we changed the rewards, they have already received the reward for 200 hours and 250 hours, which was the 3rd Anniversary Gold Coins (3), and a 3rd Anniversary Special Box Gold.

Although we did not have to, in consideration for our 3rd anniversary celebration, we are providing this service for players who did not reach 350 hours and 500 hours within the event time. (you still have until April 30th @ 23:59 server time to do so).

Also, please do not post your character names and screenshots on this thread. In order to receive this compensation, please send in a support ticket including your screenshot, server, and character name, and we will be able to check your account to see if you qualify.

BirdbrainX likes this.
  20. [CM]NineArts

You can't get double the rewards for 200 hours and 250 hours :p It's Monthly Accumulated Event, not Every Time We Change The Rewards Accumulated Event. o_O