Crafting/Craftsman worth the time?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Athylian, Oct 24, 2018.

1. Athylian

Athylian New Member

Hello all,
    Character Name Stillwalker, Titan server,
    My question is, Crafting worth the time and is it viable? I am recently coming back to the game. I made a Craftsman Bellato. I noticed there is INSANE gold gear sold in front of bank for all races. Are players actually wearing this gear? And what is the process to acquire this Gold Gear? I don't want to go any further leveling up the crafter if its pointless and ill never get to a point where its somewhat worth while. I hope that makes sense.
    Thanks for responding and hope to see you in game.

2. LeWildBear

LeWildBear New Member

Not much you can do with Crafter class nowadays aside from crafting wind weapons. Guard Towers deal no damage ( they did this to prevent players from camping PBs, they said ) You can go full time resuer or def gauge repairman in battles if you're into that kind of role. Hehe :)

3. Athylian

Athylian New Member

Thanks for the heads up man, Appreciate the response. Whats up with the Golden gear thing? How do you get the Currency to buy those crazy items?

4. bube92

bube92 Active Member

it will take a million years to collect enough gold to buy gold armors..
    that feature has not been thought through by the GM's/DEV's or whoever, noone at redfox servers owns gold armors:confused:
    people use their goldpoints (u can aquire when mining or looting at the destroyed chip at chipwar) for golden wind weapons or to buy sprint charms etc.

Athylian likes this.