Cora Whiners and NOOBS read! Pro cora can skip this.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by clairol001, Dec 11, 2018.

1. clairol001

clairol001 New Member

I'm gonna be updating this thread every week maintenance.

If I'm still a hardcore player, I would reroll cora just to show these noobs how to play cora. Unfortunately, I already have work and family.

I'm doing this because I want a competitive game. I'm an ACC player and I love ACC. but, I don't want a boring game. Most of the threads here complain about ACC and thinks cora is weak.

While cora is the most OP race, they are hard to master. Hence, the noobs crying about cora losing.

Cora is OP but I'm young at heart and I want robots, and I'm lazy so I like space bars attacks.lol.

I will add many more, but let's start with the broad cora advantage.

Overall-broad comparison assuming many people will start to get +6 weapon and +5 int armors.

Cora is full offense, look at their force buffs, and class skills. ISIS have very high DPS

ACC have higher armor def, but remember we have no heals. Bells got chandra, and cora got inana. 1 heal from chandra can ruin an ACC striker's day because chain rocket have very long CD. SK strikers have high damage but can't move.

Bells MAU is good early game when people have no +6 weapons, and +5 int armors. Most noobs cry about MAU when they can clearly see their armors and not even +5 int yet. The weakness of MAU is late game. Imagine a +7 sword, but you can't use skills. You can only use normal attacks. That's what MAU is. Imagine dying because your MAU blew up, and the MAU key is very expensive, compared to dying and just losing pots and CPT. Late game, no MAU will want to CW. 10 +6 weapons can blow your mau fast.

It's very hard to power level a MAU because you only have basic skills. Meanwhile strikers level fast, and also summoners because they can use elite skills for hit & last hit xp. (i'll get deeper with the summon level whiners next time or you can read my post here http://forums.playredfox.com/index.php?threads/up-summons-exp-vote-on-the-rates-u-want.45203/ Only the rich mau players can afford to reclass to PL, or those you have good guild.

My future topics will be
    (remember this guide is not for the pros. only for whiners and noobs)
    • How to fight VS ACC strikers
    • How to kill the OP ACC spec.lol I wish they are OP as a main spec. It's not even fun playing spec. I just do it for the race. I like playing tank ACC.
    • How to be a summoner
    • how to a warrior xclass summoner and why?
    • cora ranger PVP
    • cora mage PVP
    • CW how can cora compete in CW.
    • 8v8's events. how to win as a cora.

I'll add more topic if I have time.

(same gear and level)Remember if you PVP versus a spec 1CORAv2ACC of course you'll die. but, 2v2 it's easy if you use your brain as a cora. It's the same with 1ACC striker vs2cora, of cours ACC will die

I'll update this this. gotta to go. I didn't even proofread this because I have a work

2. Dhane

Dhane Active Member

Please educate them more :D
    But don't compare the Good Old days of RF Online to the shitty present one

Last edited: Dec 12, 2018
  3. Roceangou

Roceangou Active Member

ACC have higher armor def, but remember we have no heals. Bells got chandra, and cora got inana.
    So Accretia Specs can't heal with nades any more? Or they can and have a op heal which can't be force or skill blocked?

Bells MAU is good early game when people have no +6 weapons, and +5 int armors. Most noobs cry about MAU when they can clearly see their armors and not even +5 int yet. The weakness of MAU is late game.
    But this patch wasn't a launch patch so there was never a 'early game'

Imagine a +7 sword, but you can't use skills. You can only use normal attacks.
    this is true and even i suggested a boom blast style skill for Mau ( like a striker in siege mode ) but imagine how everyone would cry?

That's what MAU is. Imagine dying because your MAU blew up, and the MAU key is very expensive, compared to dying and just losing pots and CPT. I'm a bit confused why your bringing up how the old Mau worked?

Late game, no MAU will want to CW. 10 +6 weapons can blow your mau fast.
    This was the reality so the changes made were needed

It's very hard to power level a MAU because you only have basic skills. Meanwhile strikers level fast, and also summoners because they can use elite skills for hit & last hit xp.
    It is true Armour rider has it the worst when it comes to gaining exp but Summoner has to level their character then 3 summons separately, the summoner its self a tank style pet a heal stlye pet and a nerfed crit low dmg pet and a atk pet. thats hard work in my book.

(i'll get deeper with the summon level whiners next time or you can read my post here http://forums.playredfox.com/index.php?threads/up-summons-exp-vote-on-the-rates-u-want.45203/ But you said you never played the other classes so how can you make a guide?

I think you should play all the races before you make posts like this, most vets that comment on RF and discuss these things have played all classes of all races and i suggest you do the same thing rather then just post based on hearsay.

Your openly calling people noobs but from the sound of it you'd be a noob in cora/belleto #justsaying

nedius004 likes this.
  4. Roceangou

Roceangou Active Member

LOL i just realised this guy made another post saying accretia can't heal, i think we all know who the noob is, how long you played Accretia and you never knew the race has an op heal?

TROLOLOLOL

5. clairol001

clairol001 New Member

My friends won't play with me in ACC because they teased me that most ACC players are kids, that's why there are many ACC. I'm a kid at heart though.

My of my vets friends have no time to post like. they are busy with their life now, and they were busy with their toon. Me on the other hand just play for fun, and an average RF player(can buy 20/20 elems +4 weapons. etc.). They will not care about your feelings or complaints to post long guides.

I'm posting the guide so that average cora will know how to play cora, so that there's more competition in-game. Cora is OP and they don't even know how to use it.

Yes, I haven't played cora and bells, but I watched my friends play it like infront of their computer. Yeah, I forgot no mention. I have friends in cora and bells, and they joined pvp events, they are high levels also. The last time was in gamecampus. They all are busy in work now. That's why I know the other race. I even pilot a mau and a chandra many times before just to try.

I said those who are pro. knows that cora is OP. If you're not a noob who complains about a lot of buttons and switching gears. Because cora play takes skills.

Unlike ACC striker, just SK and chain rocket. done. Don't say switch gear to ranger because you're already dead in your downtime of removing SK. That's your ACC only ace the chainrocket. For Bells, basically MAU spacebar. Magemiller are tank but not scary compared to a cora mage or warriorxclass summoner.

I have seen how my cora friends(the cora are not so close friends just the same location. We know each other and nod. The bells are like we know talk sometimes other friends.) just play with their ACC enemy. I watched them play in their computer not youtube. I can see how they plan, and how they switched their skills and gear.

My bell friends most of the time complain about their MAU when they can't 2 hits enemies anymore. but magemillers are still cocky. But, in 8v8 they complained about under powered bell rangers & MAUs compared to cora ranger, and ACC spec.

Tell me? have you seen an 8v8 event? the one with players have +6 weapons? My friends just making fun of an SK strikers. easy to play when your enemy is just a non moving target. And bells is just lol because 2 rangers underpower and 1 mau just netter, and the cata don't matter anymore with +5-6 int armors.

It is true Armour rider has it the worst when it comes to gaining exp but Summoner has to level their character then 3 summons separately(you're so greedy same with every other cora I know), the summoner its self a tank style pet a heal stlye pet and a nerfed crit low dmg pet and a atk pet. thats hard work in my book.

Have you seen a tank, healer, striker? or MAU? That can do all three? tank dps and heal? do know how OP it is to have all those. MAU can tank. but it can't heal allies or even itself.

So you're also one of those greedy cora that also want to be a tank, dps and heal. You're greedy too. If you have the time,money(pilot 24/7 and cash shop items) good for you. Get all 4 high level summon. What I hate are those players who complain they can't level all 3 summons. NEWSFLASH YOUR SUPPOSE TO TAKE JUST 1 ROLE. if you can't afford cash shop items for exp, pilot 24/7 then choose ISIS. Nobody wants to be the inana and pimon guy. Just like nobody wants to be the spec in ACC. All wants to be striker.

Have you really seen many ACC use the heal? lol. We would rather use net. Meanwhile a chandra can heal while slowing enemy without even looking.

A cora summoner can heal with inana while slow debuff, attack etc. Just send inana and do your thing. Meanwhile the ACC spec need to keep using their grenade on 1 target. Can't multi task.

Can a spec attack while heal and debuff? no? And a spec needs to get close to the fight. A chandra can just stay back, same with inana. the summoner can just send the inana to heal allies.

Imagine if you x50 the summon exp. even those none premium non-paying players(yes this server needs customers to live. They have bills you know. This is a business you know) can get high level summons. that would be OP. We would see average cora players that can take up all role anytime anywhere(there will be many high level coras even those average players). In PL you won't have to look for tank, because everyone has high level pimon, so f*ck tank. You can just agree who wants to tank and who wants to heal, and who wants to DPS this time. No more looking for tank, heal, DPS SINCE YOU'RE ALL THAT ROLE ANYWAY WITH YOUR X50 XP SUMMON. Why would I level as a tank warrior or a mage if I have no friends when I can solo being crossclass summoner. Easy to find party. What you need? oh a tank im tank pimon? oh no slot for tank? you need heal? I'm also heal. Oh i'm also DPS if you have heal and tank. LOLOLOLOL

In PVP every average player will be high level because they have x50 exp on their pimon for leveling, and then high level DPS for isis. that's too OP. They will be above all other race. When I'm a cora I login. I don't have to worry how to power level because I'm the tank the heal and the DPS. I'm %100 sure I can solo when theres no party. I have pimon. I'm 100% sure I will fit to any party because I have all pets ready. LOL BALANCE HUH?

Meanwhile, and average striker waits for a tank to PL(average players can't afford perfect crit). While the average MAU have a hard time getting party because he's useless in PL. If he rides his mau to be usefull he only gets a few exp %

CORA WANTING 3 HIGH LEVEL SUMMONS AND X50 EXP ON SUMMON. YOU'RE SO LOL.

of course those that pay for cash shop items deserve to have an advantage because they are keeping this server alive. The free users are equally useful because some of those premium players have no time to farm. So this is a good relationship for free and paying players.

You can't stop the hardcore players from gaining advantage because whether they pay for cash shop items or not. They will Hold the PB's are farm. But, it's good because premium users will sell CC for items. And those hardcore players will sell for CC.

If you're too rich and hardcore good for you.

Now, what can stop a cora that is hardcore player, and rich buying CC? yes, they have weakness. They are full offense. If you use your brain you can exploit their weakness.

SO CORA DON'T NEED DEF BOOST. if you boost their def + their already existing OP offense. They will have no weakness.

JUST DON'T ASK FOR OP THING THAT HAVE NO COUNTERS LIKE X50 SUMMON & immortal inana. lol. while everyone is on x3. lol.

6. clairol001

clairol001 New Member

Try playing spec ACC. in 8v8 let's see if you will use the heal.

or in just CW would you prefer the low heal or net and virus? Oh a healing spec. so near to his tank. FF.!!! die! soft spec.

while your chandra and inana can heal away while master b*iting on the other side. Meanwhile me a spec needs to go very near to battle just to heal.

You know why bells are still hard to fight in 8v8? even when they have 4 useless class rangers and mau? You need to kill the chandra at the back first. That's why. They can heal even soo far.

spec can't multi task while healing unlike your OP inana chandra. Can attack. slow and debuff while healing. Noob. You don't even know what your edge against the enemy. No wonder why you cry VS spec.

You won't try playing ACC spec because just like the majority, no one wants to play SPEC. Boring support.

7. clairol001

clairol001 New Member

Yeah I admit. I'm new to this new patch.

my last RF was gamecampus RF

I will accept any correction from the new patch.

hecate nerf? thats good. the hecate AOE stun is OP.

low level ACC can no longer use grenade launcher if you're not a SPEC.

So it's just equal that a low level cora with hecate can't aoe stun from far just sending hecate in battle.