Cora trade/chat restriction

Discussion in 'Pegasus' started by Niral, Jan 20, 2020.

1. Niral

Niral New Member

Not sure if this is the right place to post, but I play Cora, asked a question in race chat, and suddenly Sorry (Race archon) decided to put a trade and chat restriction on my toon... makes the game basically unplayable, so whats up with that, some random abuse of archon power or whats the deal?

Edit, and now hes made me wanted? really fckin classy

Last edited: Jan 20, 2020
  2. Triztt

Triztt Member

Coras on Pegasus seem to be dcks, play another race or cora at titan server;)

3. Odovska

Odovska Active Member

That's because he hates me, and he probably thinks you're a Bellato. Come to the Bell side :)

4. Odovska

Odovska Active Member

Also he tends to think that every new player in the server is a 'looter' and is there for looting things... but wait... they don't even win cws so I don't know how that helps his race lol

5. Niral

Niral New Member

Appreciate the offer, but i've played Cora for over 10 years through various servers...no wonder no one plays here, RIP RF servers.

6. Triztt

Triztt Member

Why don't you try Titan server? Pegasus is dead anyway with 1-3 active players per race. Titan server got at least 2-3 partys of active people.

7. chumajer

chumajer New Member

Sadly cora side from pegasus server is controlled by a monkey (tubaina) and his friends/alts, he did the same to me 4 times without a valid reason with different toons, like you i only play cora so the only option was start again in titan and thats the best thing u can do imho.

8. moibel

moibel New Member

GM,
    Good Day to you! and sad days/week to us Fairy$tail guild cos othere guild bullying us especially that OneHit guild!..

GM why "RL" {Sorry} in Pegasus still abusing the RL power? Doing wanted again me/us without reasons!..can't buy in NPC!,can't do Daily Quest!,can't party,cant chat!...all to me restricted!...

GM this is really and abuse! he doing this cos we cant fight with them?! he really doing bully to us and I'm sure this really against in the game!

GM why in TITAN "RL" is not doing any bully or abusing RL power!?
    cos some players there are almost same Lvl with RL? and can fight against bullying? so in Pegasus we are lowbie cant fight with them,so RL so free in doing harassment to us GM ??????can u control them GM pls in Pegasus not to abuse RL power pls....make any action pls....

GM if you can't control RL power in Pegasus doing to us making wanted without reason we suggest make server mage pls so we can teach a lesson to this people in TITAN when they arrive there!

GM hope your immediate action on this pls....pls....pls...

Thanks GM.....