Cora have Hecate?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by quinny14, Mar 18, 2016.

1. iamjdag

iamjdag Active Member

I haven't played a high level cora yet BUT when I was on games campus I noticed that my 10k top end on my bell mage barely did damage to level 50 toons.

Yet here I can hit them for like 3 to 4k with 4.5k top end...

Gc had a lot of superior armors floating around and upgraded items.

Valk is nowhere near 60 summons yet and when they come, people won't be in 55+ superior sets. I think we need to see how it will play out first.

Current state and experience leads me to believe that I have no issues with any of my summons right now while they're level 50 except for my inanna which I don't think should be killed by 2 autos from a catapult that is the same level let alone all the AOE during cw, xp, farming. I use inanna the least of all my summons

2. fluttershypony

fluttershypony Active Member

lol you're not hitting anything when you get off screen gibbed for 19k by 59 arms while using your type-N 57 set.

3. iamjdag

iamjdag Active Member

Oh damn, so it gets worse than the blue arm range I already experience, haha.

4. shinobido

shinobido Active Member

my friend, we just have 2-3 isis 60 on server(level cap 71 and many years of server existence), and 99% of sumonner on 60+ change class, becouse MAIN DAMAGE CLASS, have a ridiculous isis on 60+ to support damage

if you dont know, problem of isis damage, ITS JUST ON 60+, its obvius you dont see problem on isis low level, becouse problem its JUST ON 60
    if you pay attention on animus damage progression, u will notice on specific levels got LARGE increase of damage, like 49 to 50 that i show, this large damage increase dont happen more on isis 60+.
    normally 25%>30%>15>5%>5%>5%

5. iamjdag

iamjdag Active Member

I'd just be interested to see a 60 isis hit launcher, ranger, melee, force int+0 armor sets of the same level. Is there a video of that ?

6. shinobido

shinobido Active Member

why on set 60 +0? if a player have a set 60 +3 you really think that ridiculous damage its ok?
    you are not getting the point, the point its % of increase damage os isis 60+ its 4% (It should be as 49> 50, ie 25%)
    but you want see a isis 59( same damage of 60) vs striker 60? (head 57) have this vĂ­deo

7. fluttershypony

fluttershypony Active Member

thats one seriously shitty player.

8. Johaylllo

Johaylllo New Member

Inanna = Increasce Dodge/Def
    Paimon = Need Agro
    Isis = high lvl need Atack
    hecate = Need stuns (dont need damage, to damage exist Isis (????))

9. shinobido

shinobido Active Member

you did not ask about damage video of isis? talks about the damage of isis, not about "shitty player"

10. clairol001

clairol001 New Member

Or maybe hes using an anti crit jetpack. you idiot noob.

if you're hecate was nerfed and he got +2 chaos level 50 anti crit? that's +15%+ %30? or 20? i don't know? So maybe he has 40% anti crit? and you only have 70% crit and not 100% anymore? so now you cry for your cheap OP crit gone?

I know some ACC who have +4 anti crit. And those strong ACC have +6 anti crit chaos jetpack.

These noobs just want an overpower hecate.

menwhile in ACC you buy a single sharp item it cost 1b for ranger 50 armor. While launcher sharp armor is hard to buy using CP

11. clairol001

clairol001 New Member

So basically, you want people with anti crit JP still get critted on? So, what's the counter to it now? if not an anti crit JP?

There will be no counter to crit? That's what you want?

12. nedius004

nedius004 Active Member

You are really strange Guy commenting on old post and what u are all saying on the forums .You must be the dev wo made this patch