Cora have Hecate?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by quinny14, Mar 18, 2016.

1. shinobido

shinobido Active Member

isis 1 to 50 you just need PT
    level 30 just have pt enough to use 31 animus if i remember, on level 48 i think have gm PT (can use 50 animus) all bellow levels its or just 1 level more, or same level. (on 30 can up animus to 32 for exemple, but if die cant summon again)
    50+ can use 1 level more than sumonner (50 use 51, 52 use 53 etc...) and animus 51 with a sumonner 50 when get max xp, he stop on 99.99. For me, its a good fix if can use just on same level or bellow (55 just use 55 and etc..)
    Before = more level = more hecate critical, but now i dont sure if critical are really increase with level. 50 hecate looks same than 55, if got increase of critical, are soo ridiculous
    You know hecate got ridiculous damage, yes?, he are created to focus only on stun.(like isis to just atk, paimon to tank and inana to heal)
    you think hecate are anonnying? you know what is annoying too? MAU with net ammo, and Spec with infinity op debuffs.
    you dont think need remove net ammo and op debuffs of spec, or want?
    After they fix animus problems, i will sugest some uptades to acc race, but with cora situation now, i will says my points just after cora problems fix.
    need know more "hidding the rest of the story"?

2. EricHM

EricHM Member

I'm thinking the bigger issue here is how inanna and paimon are underwhelming in their current status and how difficult they are to xp, rather than how hecate was nerfed and is no longer a near-100% stun lock beast.

3. Monstre

Monstre New Member

bla blah blah. 4-5 afk pilots/LR class with "A" gun on crit +4 chaos talics. no more.

wtf? The HP MAU "should be based on the players" HP (c)

Corssa and shinobido like this.
  4. Detonator

Detonator Active Member

dementor self destruct damage should be based on player's HP too
    oh wait it was before it was nerfed

5. shinobido

shinobido Active Member

yes, but they change when runes put on game
    destro rune work same than self destruct, this class need fix too.
    but even on acc race, i dont see eny1 talking about this class.

6. harpea

harpea New Member

Im a lvl 47 bell, cant keep up with a lvl 30 bec. His ****** hec. keeps stunning and here you are complaining

7. Shadari

Shadari Active Member

test again once you have a decent lvl 50 anti-crit jp

8. Detonator

Detonator Active Member

the class skill self destruct is weaker in damage as well having the buff debuff that guarantee's death
    but anyways this is a thread about hecate
    so we could roll back hecate all the way when it had good crit and no aoe

9. shinobido

shinobido Active Member

would not it be logical to return hecate to be equal to ALL official servers? (Russian and Korean)
    and improve the skill of dementer class?
    but this idea of good crit and no aeo its not very bad, if boost a little bit atk too to compensate no aeo because hecate in all official servers, and prior to GC change the game on their own, the Hecate always had critical and aoe(this animus are made to do this). only this OFFICIAL server it is this issue of hecate be changed, others are normal

10. tchami

tchami Active Member

Paimon - Increase its HP and damage
    Inanna - Increase defense and HP
    Isis - Remove FP drain at higher levels, increase damage or attack speed at higher levels.
    Hecate - Increase damage and dodge

Also all summons should always be instantly capped 1 level higher than yours, aint nobody got time to level all of them

11. ScreamingOrgasm

ScreamingOrgasm New Member

It's useless to ask help on GMs here clearly they don't care coz they don't care about the game.. If you guys notice non of the GMs reply on post here on forum.. and they don't even log in game so they could check what's going on. Look at bells already bought t3 gold ring and clearly someone is duping. We did BD on cora with 7 hecate and didn't even stun the mob which is ridiculous if they're going to nerf hecate they should atleast make hecate a bit useful clearly this GM don't know the game. Anyways I'm done playing this game and moving on to another good luck to you guys hope they make Cora playable again

12. Lingueeni

Lingueeni Active Member

Maybe we need back in time then 2006 they opened game known as Rising force online..
    Animus seriously need buffed be.
    Especilly paimon.
    Triple his defence from 45+lv, double his hp.
    Increase his atk dmg.
    Inana need 4 time higher def
    She squishy.as f.
    Hecate does not need damage , even if she succesfully deal 1 dmg as long as she stuns well
    All matters.
    Isis... i dont want talk about that witch...

ricciparker likes this.
  13. Detonator

Detonator Active Member

increase paimon agro (we know it's possible cuz of agro gens) and give him aoe on his swings
    that would make a world of difference

Lingueeni likes this.
  14. NINJAFoxHound

NINJAFoxHound Well-Known Member

While we're at it, I'd want the CATA MAU to be able to do the wild shot skill. Would look badass :p

15. Lingueeni

Lingueeni Active Member

Cant they just imply mau skills from 1.5. ?

16. europeter

europeter Active Member

It's better if they balance things before thinking about bringing a new content like that.

17. shinobido

shinobido Active Member

Paimon = just need increase a bit agro rate
    inanna = increase DEF
    hecate = this suggestion are not very bad
    Isis = Dont change FP drain ( striker buy sieg, Mau repair, cora = buy animus charm + fp) cora must have cost with main dps class like all others class
    Isis just need change on xp gain on 58+ and damage on 60+
    Isis have a GREAT increase of damage when he change 49 to level 50 (about 25% increase damage) and when 50 level up to 51 have about 30% increase of him damage
    51 to 52 begins to decrease of increase damage and becomes about 15% increase damage.
    And 52 to 53, 53 to 54 and 54 to 55 have about 5% increase damage for each level
    (this happens also in the all previous level (for example 30 to 40 and 40 to 45)
    This Great increase and after like 2/3 level and become get lower, happen on isis 55 to 59 too, but i dont have SS of display damage to show
    isis 59 to 60 got ridiculous 4% of increase damage, if damage gain become same 49>50>51>52>53>54>55 for exemple = damage problem resolved

18. Detonator

Detonator Active Member

just remove their debuff secondary for like a aoe blast or something, the debuff is kinda lame considering the accuracy the 51+ heads provide, and aoe shot would hit through dodge anyways

19. iamjdag

iamjdag Active Member

I think all the summons are fine except inanna defense power is simply non existent.

20. shinobido

shinobido Active Member