Cora have Hecate?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by quinny14, Mar 18, 2016.

1. quinny14

quinny14 Member

I Think Cora Summoner is useless when Gm´s decide to decrease Hecate Critical, Hecate really dont have critical so is = No hecate.

Think Gm need Review Hecate Stun, is really unfair play without hecate critical

Sorry Bad english.

2. CodeNameDK

CodeNameDK New Member

Is it because of Cora's STOLB that it got decreased? The same reason that for some time Chaos pots were removed from NPC and only obtainable thru drops.? Correct me if I am wrong, my memory is a little bit meh..

3. EricHM

EricHM Member

Chaos pots are still available at the Hero NPC, maybe it was a Gamescampus-specific change

4. CodeNameDK

CodeNameDK New Member

It was removed before from NPC, and was returned after having hecate changes, not sure if it is really related to STOLB that it was changed. Someone who has more knowledge can provide some insights.. I could be wrong..

5. Erene

Erene Active Member

Why are you complaining about Hecate's crit being useless and not able to stun? Complain about Accre launchers for being too OP! The Hecate crit rate IS FINE AS IT IS! Also, 1 hit from Hecates drive me nuts!

6. europeter

europeter Active Member

So, you think its fair "bells" and "accs" working hard to get a crit set + weapon while coras just need a lvl 50 hecate to do things like this...

or this...

tchami likes this.
  7. SolidXz

SolidXz Active Member

I had one level 30-40 hecate on me yesterday and couldn't move for about 5 minutes....

8. Litas

Litas Active Member

You need to press some buttons to move...

MAKINA likes this.
  9. quinny14

quinny14 Member

this isnt true, if you want test, 4 hecate lv 45 + here cant stun one acc please dont say hecate is fine this snt true, summoner really need hecate for pl so dont say its all ok.

10. Erene

Erene Active Member

It is true and it is fine as it is. I've raided Haram yesterday and walked into 2 summoners using 2 lvl40 Hecs, been there tanking the hecs for 2mins because I couldn't move until I died, I'm level 46 btw.

Look at @europeter's post about "stolbing", no other race can do that. Only the Cora race can.

11. quinny14

quinny14 Member

AHAHAH Liar or you rlly bad player dude, if you want i record for you check the useless critical hecate, All know Hecate dont have criticla now, got big nerf no hecate= no cora

12. gugagsrr

gugagsrr New Member

Cora is being totally undermined , it becomes very difficult to level up with hecate without Stun

13. Helldozer

Helldozer Active Member

Hecates are still critting too much, anyone who says otherwise is a cora summoner wanting to be made more OP

literally able to tank full caves of babas in 35 int as a BK with 2 hecates

14. Erene

Erene Active Member

Liar? Bad player? Really? Omg, idiot. Look, if it wasn't nerfed then every player would be immovable by the Hecate's crit.

^This.

15. quinny14

quinny14 Member

Yeah and cuz Hecate get nerf no one want play Cora and especially Summoner, you say that cuz you go easy mode playing Bellato, if you dont have nothing to say just go out please.

16. Erene

Erene Active Member

Easiest: Accretia
    Easy: Cora
    Normal: Bellato

I've played all races and that's what I've experienced, so saying Bellato as "easy mode" is invalid (IMO. Hueuhue). Okay, mate. I won't bother with you anymore. But since you made this topic, us players will surely make comments and will tell our opinions. Saying something like "if you dont have nothing to say just go out please" makes me think that you're a baby being spoon fed. Later.

17. monster202

monster202 New Member

then so that the Hecate been created with the sturn I had? ...
    If it is for Nerf Hecate best out of remove the game because Hecate only thing you have is the sturn no damage

18. SolidXz

SolidXz Active Member

Nah

19. SolidXz

SolidXz Active Member

You're smoking crack

Detonator and Demented like this.
  20. Demented

Demented Well-Known Member

Hecate was over powered. There is no balanced logical reason that a fresh level 30 char without any gear should be able to 100% stun lock ALL mobs ina map. That's why it was balanced. It still works fine, but you HAVE to have some gear now to supplement the crit lock. If you want more crit then use sharp gears like other races are forced too. You pokemon master :D