Contest: Soul of a Warrior (Winners Announced)

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [CM]NineArts, Jul 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

[Server]: Yin
    [Character]: Sedbona
    [Weapon Name]:Har’roc Sword is known as ‘Heaven’s Will’ in the land of 9Dragons. It was born from the soul of a blood sorcerer and the Godess Nuwa pink lotus (energy cultivation). It has the power to slay the demonic forces with one strike of tai chi smash of thunder. It can summon the thunder to seal the gates of hell and its demonic creatures.

[​IMG]

Scroll of Har’roc story :

It was the year 3000 of the reign of the Heavenly Demon Emperor. The infernal clans wanted to rule our land with chaos and fire and declare war on the imperial clans.

On the bloody plain I heard the sound of fighting, clashing steel and screams. The demons clans casted the formation spell ‘daomo’, a spell to throw all of our souls into the nothingness. In the sky they open a storm of bleeding who drew all the breath into it. The kung fu heroes of Storm Riders (TheRealSR) flying on their swords tried to fight the storm, but the spell of demon clan was strong and the storm was growing in intensity once it swallowed village after village.

I was on the ground, fighting like all wu tang disciples when a sword hit me in my left arm. I fell into the mud and I felt a great pain into my body, while my blood was flowing into the dirt. Lying there I saw the chaos and death, I felt the end was near.

The clan disciples were fighting all over bloody plain. The alliance of wu tang, beggars and shaoling clans seemed to lose the battle with the demon clans. The death will replace life. Suddenly, a bolt of lightning illuminated the bloody sky, followed by a clap of thunder which reverberated in my ears. On the ground, near me a white figure came out of the bolt of lighting. It was Har'roc, the God of Thunder. His voice thunder the plain and every single disciple and masters stop the fight :

- You all, mortals, don’t know what you did...You open the hell gate in our realm!
    - You anger the heaven with your greed of power. The Heavenly Demon Emperor has decreed death for your land.
    - But Goddess Nuwa, who loves you dear found a way to preserve your life.

Then, the voice echoed out into my ear : ‘ Raise up, you mortal. Nuwa choose your sword’. In that moment, energy fluctuations entered my body that turned into millions of strands of energy that flooded my entire life and vital energy. I was invaded with strange strong energy. My wound healed and I raise from the ground, face in face with Har’roc. I sow his eyes flooded with white thunder. In his left hand held a pink lotus.

‘Pick up your sword!’ he tuned out. From the mud, I picked up my steel sword, a gift from my shifu when I became apprentice.

-This pink lotus is the cultivation energy of Nuwa, her gift to you, mortals. Your cultivation is too low and can’t sustain a God power, so I gift you this soul of a powerfull blood sorcerer that will seal the energy into your sword ! he tuned out.

Suddenly the pink lotus was spirited with red energy. With a bold of speed thunder he send the lotus into the blade of my sword that started to be change into a red steel filled with pink glowing energy than he disappeared into the blood lighting thundering in my ear ‘ Seal the gate’.

At that very moment, a low-pitched cry suddenly rang out from deep within the bloody clouds. Upon hearing the cry, everyone in the bloody plain subconsciously looked up. Not before long, they saw the Overlord of North Sea gradually appear from within the thick clouds, and rapidly draw near. The gate has opened!

“Overlord of North Sea is here!”

Seeing the Overlord descending from hell, everyone’s faces slightly flickered.

A voice echoed out from the Overlord. “So this is the 9 Dragons land? It will be mine and you all should perish” Than with a red energy thunder he summon True General Wei.

I knew he will bring his entire army of demons and we were doomed. With a flicker in my mind, I grabbed my sword and activated a pink-violet-dark thunder roaring ‘ A sword can take life but also can give life’. The sword merged into my body and open my thunder eyes who smash hard a tai chi hit in the heart of the bloody storm. Than, a deafening whip and a powerful wind cover the entire bloody plain. The bloody storm of hell gate has been sealed with the Overlord and True General Wei trapped in our land. A new battle was ahead of us...

Since that day my Har’roc (I named my sword after the God of Thunder) accompanied me in many quests and battles, slaying with one tai chi thunder hit powerful monsters and mythical creatures, infernal clan heroes, defending all life in 9 Dragons land.

Now, in 9 Dragons land, Har’roc is known as ‘Heaven’s Will’ ... heaven can take or give our lives, the sword of Shifu of White Swords, a sword that waits a talented disciple to be passed it on, because this thunder sword has a will of its own...

Last edited: Aug 9, 2018
  2. gargidk

gargidk New Member

Server: Tao
    Character: Seba
    Weapon Name: "FAIRYTALE"

A FAIRYTALE
    Tell the "story" of 2 people separated by thousands of kilometers,
    united by the same taste (9Dragons) that still feel something between them
    Together they would have to learn to be strong and overcome obstacles.
    They found themselves playing 9Dragons in Acclaim, they were in the same league, in a different country,
    separated by miles to each other
    even so they got along well and little by little together they learned to know each other
    Years passed, companies: Acclain, Gamefirst, GamesCampus, etc.
    and their relationship grew more and more with each login to 9Dragons.
    After years, of yearning, of a meeting, finally arrived that long-awaited day that both dreamed of living,
    He decided to face the distance and cross
    mountains, wind and tide to be at his side ...
    Their meeting was wonderful, longed for, finally together ... !!!
    They spent beautiful happy days, between kisses, caresses and hugs
    the moment of his life, something you will never want to wake up
    but like all dreams, awakening is inevitable and his nightmare came
    Due to the fate, he had to return to his country and leave behind what
    it had been hard for him to find, carrying with him the best memories of his life,
    the perfect image of his eyes and the echo of his sweet voice.
    He would know how much he would miss her, more when good things happen and he can not share them with her, when he wants to go out to dinner, to watch movies, etc., but she is not there to accompany you, or when she goes to bed and will not be there to give you the kiss of "good night!".
    But day by day, currently with their talks and adventures together in 9D
    make this "story" still have pages to write and hope intact, it is a "story" of love, of two friends united by the same passion RedFox became part of this perfect story, perhaps a never ending story , this is a fairy tale based on real events ... !
    TO BE CONTINUE…… ;)
    That's why I chose to call my gun that way because it looks like a beautiful story told in the form of a legend ..
    THANK YOU
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    I hope you understand
    Sorry for the translation I do not speak English :(
    Sorry for spam :D
    2018August01 09-34-04.jpg

naycho likes this.
  3. rashbrasil

rashbrasil Active Member

Server - Tao
    Character - RASHBRAZIL
    Weapon Name -Monk Spade the Heavenly Heaven
    A monk's spade (Traditional Chinese: 月牙鏟; Simplified Chinese: 月牙铲; pinyin: yuèyáchǎn; literally "Moon Tooth Spade"; also, Traditional Chinese: 禪仗; Simplified Chinese: 禅仗; pinyin: chánzhàng; literally, "Zen Staff". Romanized Japanese: getsugasan), also called a Shaolin Spade, is a Chinese pole weapon consisting of a long pole with a flat spade-like blade on one end and a smaller crescent shaped blade on the other. Neither blade was designed to be sharpened. In old China, Buddhist monks often carried spades (shovels) with them when travelling. This served two purposes: if they came upon a corpse on the road, they could properly bury it with Buddhist rites, and the large implement could serve as a weapon for defence against bandits. The crescent was designed as defense against small to medium-sized predators such as wild dogs and leopards. The way it is used is to hold the animal at bay by positioning the crescent at the animal's neck and pushing it away if needed. Over time, they were stylised into the monk's spade weapon.
    2018August01 02-01-54.jpg

Attached Files:

naycho likes this.
  4. hitakoro

hitakoro New Member

Server: Yin
    Character: Amenadiel
    Weapon Name: Red Star
    When the nobility brought cruelty to the people, or not, my star made their blood spill over the land.

weapon.jpg

naycho likes this.
  5. Sirroche

Sirroche Member

2018August01 20-46-01.jpg
    Character: Arg0S
    Weapon Name: Jinsei setsuyaku, which means Life Saver, or life Bringer- My duty, as a Healer, is to mend and defend my disciples, Band and the weaklings from being in great danger and Calamity.
    The sword itself has a given buff called "Protective Halo", which creates an Auto-Shield around the holder of this sword, to be guarded when on near death experience. The holder of this sword will also automatically arise from death as well as it will gradually renew his/ her Life, Vital Energy, and completely restore any given abnormal status.
    This Sword was a memento of my father, who was once an Archangel, created and made this Sword from his own Feathered Wings, and named that Sword as a Salvation Promised. He was a legendary savior of this world, restlessly saving many innocent people, eliminating all Evil Spirits and Demons who were trying to take over this world. Until one day, he decided to go in to the dark cave, and mistakenly touched the Orb, which massively depleted all of his energy powers until he collapsed, and was no longer be able to have any single strength in his body to get a hold of that sword. While my mother and I were worried looking for him all over the place, we ended in that Cave, as we saw my collapsed father, who was turned into stone, my mother who cried and ran to him, as I was a child at that time, I have touched that sword, and has given me a massive amount of power, and that power could not be passed on to another person, as I grew up with that Sword, I, myself have became a Healer, to save the world, just like my legendary father. No matter where I go, this Sword will come along with me, this is my amulet, this is my LifeSword, with my father's willpower, I will avenge his death, I will break that Orb one day....
    I will...

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 10, 2018
    naycho likes this.
  6. FateTwisted

FateTwisted New Member

2018August01 17-52-17.jpg Server : Yin

Character : xPLZT

Weapon Name : Kindred spirit

“Any of my descendants who commits bribery as an official shall not be allowed back home nor buried in the family burial site. He who shares not my values is not my descendant.” - Lord Bao

A instruction passed down my many generations of proud, noble, and fierce warriors until this instruction was broken…..

Two brothers Sephtis and xPLZT were the last of the Zheng bloodline two different mothers from the two wives Bao Zheng had. Sephtis fit into the bloodline well with his fighting ability, legend has it that when you see Sephtis in battle you get eternal death. That is how the name Sephtis came to be, he was Appointed official at the age of just 9 for his ruthless yet genius war abilities as the years went by people noticed Sephtis was feeble minded and that his war strategies were so stupid that it was great, simplicity was a word you can use to sum up Septhis war strategies. Septhis was killed at the age of 19 by a well known Shaolin nuker named MannyV after being bribed of immortality. The last of the bloodline left was xPLZT the inferior. He grew up with no one, both mothers went to aid Sephtis cause of talent he showed as a young warrior. xPLZT wasn't a warrior he was far from it so he was a outcast hated by everyone due to the fact his strongest qualities were not in the front line of a battlefield. A few months later xPLZT encountered a Women named BlackDove and joined her group of skilled fighters who only fight to defend themselves when attacked or when people are breaking the rules.She taught him what it takes to be a leader even though he wasn't a warrior and later found out the he excels in healing she showed him what it takes to lead from the backline. She given him gloves that when worn by a everyone else lit up red, but xPLZT was different his aura went into the gloves and it lit up blue the only person to have gloves that blue was Bao Zheng, BlackDove called the young healer a kindred spirit. Later that day xPLZT left Blackdove band of Wickeds and returned to his village.

When xPLZT resurfaced people were in awe. Seeing how much he has grown after being disowned by his whole village let alone his mother. xPLZT took to the center of Hefei and said to the people “Even tho i’m no warrior, i'm the closest thing tho Bao Zheng left and the best warrior. YOU WILL REMEMBER ME!’

This led to a Uproar of upset people so xPLZT decided to make a Band and call it Paradox

A group of intelligent and skilled fighter who would one day take over the HongHoa empire.

xPLZT trained hard with the gloves given to him by BlackDove, he had mastered all the trap formations he thought long and hard of what he should name his gloves until he came up with the name kindred spirit. Meaning a person whose interests or attitudes are similar to one's own.

He thought of this after being told about the aura around his gloves was last seen when used by the great Bao Zheng. Till this day xPLZT visits the statue of Bao Zheng in Hefei to pray and says the line “Never one, Without the other.” To remind himself of his bloodline and the instruction given to him by by the great Lord Bao.Paradox is growing and still recruiting, xPLZT stands in the center of hefei everyday and shouts “YOU WILL REMEMBER ME!”

The END

RIP Lord Bao

MrJerry, naycho and Eroine like this.
  7. Anirakatsu

Anirakatsu New Member

Seaweed.jpg

Character: YeNa

Weapon Name: Hinnah & Hannah

Hinnah & Hannah are deadly twin assassins ready for any fight that approaches. Tho not yet up to there full potential, (Refinement Rate) they will eventually become the strongest in all of "The Land".

naycho and FateTwisted like this.
  8. NiceBamboo

NiceBamboo New Member

2018March09 14-32-40.jpg
    Character: RollingStone
    Weapon name: Dragon Slayer Saber - The one who brings this saber can call for a strike to against black kings in order to keep peace for community.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2018
    naycho likes this.
  9. purn4

purn4 New Member

Server - Yin
    Character - [Kayla]Pixie
    Weapon Name - Ring of Darkness
    True power from everything, become most wanted with this, is always bloodthirsty like magic from darkness

2018August02 14-03-03.jpg

naycho likes this.
  10. adinda

adinda New Member

Character: SeeYouJunk
    Weapon Name: Dokkaebi - is a weapon of curse that makes the user being immortal or rise from the death. With Dokkaebi, the user will protect people from enemy.

2018August02 14-23-16.jpg

naycho likes this.
  11. MrJerry

MrJerry New Member

Server - Yin
    Character - RisingFlower
    Weapon Name - RisingSun
    Flowers are rising with full energy when Sun arise.My times are come ^_^ 2018August02 15-48-02.jpg

naycho likes this.
  12. M4tthew27

M4tthew27 New Member

[​IMG]
    Sever: Yin
    Character: Mat
    Weapon name: Zhuyin - Recognition​
    Two brothers brought up in a Chi-Kung artistic family, we got lost in the Miserable. Father gave us the family bracers the moment he left for the soldier recruitment. The bracers shine brightly when they get near, reason why father called them Zhuyin. Then came the war, our father passed away, we lost our famy, the only thing we have left is our own bracer. And that day has come, we two brothers found each other in the crowd of Heifei thank to the light of Zhuyin.​
    (Featuring: KillaPride)

MrJerry and naycho like this.
  13. kingvorack101

kingvorack101 New Member

Character: VladBath
    Weapon Name: Plasma -like the forth state of matter it releases long range electromagnetic energy that causes disintegration through its path. This rare weapon can create chaos and destruction upon the land. Legendary Hero VladBath
    have to undergo Enraged by the help of White Hair Liquor to control the power of this demonic weapon. Whoever possess Plasma ensure its legacy as one of the Heroes of the land. VladBath.jpg

naycho likes this.
  14. iPhobia

iPhobia New Member

[​IMG]Server: Tao
    Character: Phobia
    Weapon Name: Stormbringer
    2018August02 14-04-00.jpg

The Bearer of Storms, Created by the forces of Chaos, is described as a huge black and green sword covered with strange runes carved deep into its blade. It is wielded by the emperor of darkness...
    I chose this name for the wonderful peculiarity of the sword, for its history, and for its carrier.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2018
    naycho likes this.
  15. jerometazer

jerometazer Member

• Server: Tao
    • Character: LilMiao
    • Weapon Name: Santa Claws. Forged after the legendary weapon that Santa Claus uses to fight against evil enemies that try to steal his precious presents, otherwise ruining Christmas. These gloves are made from the bones of the Abominable Snowman and the tears of slain reindeer.
    2018August02 11-09-33.jpg
    2018August02 11-09-33.jpg

naycho likes this.
  16. ReneKchan

ReneKchan New Member

[​IMG]
    Character: ReneKchan
    Weapon Name: Lingbao Jian - the Sword of Creation.

Named after god Lingbao Tianzun (*) - the Taoist god that represent growth and creation, Lingbao glows the blue aura of sky and ocean. By gathering the Chi of the Universe, Lingbao Jian is believed to bring longetivity and life force to its owner and banishe evil powers. It has been worshipped in Sanqing Palace, Wutang Shan as one of the sacred treasures of the Clan.

The counterpart of Lingbao Jian is its twin brother Yuanshi Jian (**) whose destructive blade is impregnated in the flame of hell. Nobody knows who forged this pair of legendary swords, but Yuanshi was believed to be stolen from Sanqing Palace 100 years ago by disciples of Kunlun Sect. The heat from Yuanshi Jian is told to make its preys' blood boil from 10 feet away, and by absorbing life of the defeated, Yuanshi Jian strengthen it's wielder's Chi but also increases his bloodthirst.

The coexistence of Lingbao Jian and Yuanshi Jian helps maintaining the energy balance between Heaven and Earth. Had this equilibrium been broken, martial art practitioners all around The Land should gradually lose their Tao and endless aggression will surely occur. While bandits had been ploughing Kunlun Sect seeking for Yuanshi's power, Lingbao is always strictly guarded by Wutang taoists. The sword acts like it has its own soul, and among the Elders who had an occasion to lay a hand on it, Master Lingyun is the only one who could skillfully perform Gigantic Sword of Constant Flow, as if he and the sword had become one. Since the death of Lingyun, Lingbao Sword did not seem to listen to any other user, until one day...

Choice of Prize:
    • 1st (2 Winner) - [Blood Sorcerer] Crimson Gloves (Repel)
    References:
    (*) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lingbao_Tianzun
    (**) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuanshi_Tianzun

Attached Files:

17. WhozUrDaddy

WhozUrDaddy New Member

Server : Tao
    IGN : WhozUrDaddy
    Weapon Name : Heartbreaker - Said to be filled with the cries of a thousand hearts breaking at once. This weapon was to have come from the poison in Cupids Heart. As Cupid is the God of Love for he himself can't find love himself. This Spear is the broken tip of Cupids Arrow of Sorrow!

High on the mountains of Olympia the gods argue in torment over the power of Zeus and why they are all under him to have no control over their lives or powers. As they sit and argue Cupid sits in the corner watching his brothers and sister argue with pure hatred in their hearts. This saddened Cupid so he took off on a voyage away from the torment tearing his family apart.
    So he decided to walk among the lands of the realm called Earth. He was always fascinated by this place for the creatures here had their faults but didn't want the power his family wants so badly. As he watches these creatures, called humans or people, work together to help prosper their habitats and well being. Many have faults that aren't looked at with a fine tooth comb.
    As Cupid is walking among Hefei he notices the love emanating off this Warrior for a lovely maiden fetching water in the center square. He notices that they are exchanging glances at one another. So Cupid wanted to see how this one would play out, you know for a little humor. So Cupid hits this warrior in the heart with an arrow and the warrior walks up to the maiden.
    "Hi, I am the great warrior from the Brotherhood of Thieves, WhozUrDaddy!"
    She giggles and says "Nice to meet you great warrior, Woody!"
    "Why are you laughing my fair maiden!"
    "For a Mighty Warrior as yourself introduces himself to a common maiden as myself!"
    He sits and ponders on such a question as this and then he answers her question as hastily as it pops in his head.
    "Why should it matter who I view as a beautiful maiden as yourself."

The coming months they see each other in secret as to find out that the maiden he is madly in love with is in fact a sister to a League of Beggars General. So they had to be very cautious about their love affair. Then something very tragic happened on the eve of their first year anniversary.
    WhozUrDaddy was waiting for his maiden at their secret meeting spot in Tibet. As he was having a drink at the tavern a message arrived that a traveler beckoned him to meet him just outside the village. As to his fancy he finished his drink and went to meet this stranger. As he was walking up to a group of people who he never seen before dressed in black robes he noticed one sitting on the ground with a bag over their head.
    "Are you WhozUrDaddy of the Brotherhood?" asked the cloaked man.
    "Yes I am the Great Warrior Whoz, and you may be?"
    "It doesn't matter who I am, it matters what happens from here on out! And that's up to you!"
    The cloaked man then turned and walked towards the person kneeling on the ground and said to WhozUrDaddy.
    "This is a message from the Shaolin High Preist!" drew a blade and severed the head of the person on the ground.
    Whoz drew his spear against the cloaked men but realized he was outnumbered.
    "Don't be a fool you already made this one suffer now didn't you!" as they laughed and vanished quickly.
    WhozUrDaddy stood there for a minute trying to figure out what had just happened as he looked at the headless corpse that now laid before him in the path to town. When he realized what was just said his heart broke into nothing. He knew who was under that bag now; whos headless corpse that laid now dead in the middle of the road.
    WhozUrDaddy lost his sight as a true brotherhood warrior and became ill in the heart. As he forged a weapon that the screams of a thousand breaking hearts can be heard when struck against the hearts of the weak! For their will will be broken just like the hearts of the thousand souls screaming to get out! Many hearts will be broken in the mist of war! So it is said!

Attached Files:

jerometazer likes this.
  18. Fehri

Fehri New Member

Character: MFK mfk.jpg
    Weapon Name:Wheels of Chaos
    It is often assumed that women in the ancient world held little power or influence. However, women in ancient China could become highly influential rulers. But like women in many cultures throughout history and today, they had to fight to acquire and hold onto their rights. This weapon was possessed by such a great women Mistress of Chaos who ruled in man dominated society by her will and charm to slay her opponent.

19. IronMonkey

IronMonkey New Member

·Server: Tao
    Character: Iron]Monkey[
    Weapon Name: Raham mean Mercy
    In the beginning of things in ages past there were the Ancient Ones, masters of flesh, fire, and steel, who forged the elements of which the land was made. When men and beasts came into the world the Ancient Ones purposed to have dominion over them, hence they create the "Staff of Raham." The staff have been used throughout the ages in the eternal struggle between good and evil. 0345902.jpg

20. pierre

pierre New Member

2018July03 19-31-45.jpg 2018July03 19-31-45.jpg
    Server Tao
    Character DemoNell
    Weapon Name Curse of Demons
    These gloves were fused into the catacombs of hell and were cursed by the emperor of the demons to burn with the blue flame for an eternity. The gloves owner had to sell their soul for their power. I called these gloves the Curse of Demons because the gloves were made by demons with the souls of 1,000 warriors

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.