Contest: Halloween Horrors (Winners Announced)

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [GM]Neko, Oct 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. julitoaspacio

julitoaspacio New Member

who win the contest?

2. paulian17

paulian17 New Member

The most terrifying thing in my life is that I can see things that should not be seen. I can feel and see them roaming around. I can tell how their life ended based on their appearance. At first it was very uncomfortable seeing them even in broad daylight. They just happened to appear unexpectedly. Even in my happiest moment or saddest moment. They just show their selves. But as time pass by, I accepted my fate having this special skill. I managed to be used to it because I can't do anything about it. I considered this as a gift because not all people have a 6th sense.

So these things that shows up aren't harmful. They just show their selves. But some spirits are very powerful. They have the ability to move things. Those are the poltergeist. They move things just to scare people away and sometimes to hurt people. In other words, there are 2 kinds of spirits. The friendly one and the harmful one. Those friendly ones are the ones who just shows up while those harmful ones are the ones who can move things and hurt people like you.

I know all of these because I've already experienced both of them. I can feel them everywhere because they are everywhere. I just don't know what kind of spirit is beside you.

3. [GM]Ryu

[GM]Ryu RedFox Games Staff Member

Halloween Horrors Winners have been announced! We will be working on distributing the prizes today!

Thank you for participating on this storytelling event!

Last edited: Nov 7, 2018
  4. [GM]Ryu

[GM]Ryu RedFox Games Staff Member

Update: Prizes

All RC Prizes for the winners have been added to the account!

Protection Charm (2) Prizes have been sent to all players that have room on their warehouse.
    If you haven't received your in game prize, this means that you're warehouse is currently full. Please make 2 slots available on your warehouse to receive the Protection Charm (2) Prizes.

Thank you for all the participants and congrats to the winners!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.