[COMPLETED] Weekend Bonus Rates

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [CM]MBL, Dec 7, 2018.

1. [CM]MBL

[CM]MBL RedFox Games Staff Member

081718_fb_banner05.png

Are you ready for these great rates, mates? To celebrate the weekend, we are having bonus rates for both servers to help with your grinding. Happy grinding!

Details:
    Titan:
    5x EXP
    5x DROP
    5x FORCE + PT
    10x ANIMUS

Pegasus:
    2x EXP
    2x DROP
    2x FORCE + PT
    4x ANIMUS

Event Duration: December 7, 2018 - December 9, 2018

2. ricciparker

ricciparker Active Member

Please please please, how many times do we have to ask you. Animus needs higher rates. Please double event rate for animus.

3. clairol001

clairol001 New Member

Are you blind or something?

animus is already x10(compared to x5)? and, you're still complaining? what you want x50? go to a private server.

4. ricciparker

ricciparker Active Member

You are clearly not a grazier or you would agree with what I am saying. It takes ages to up each Animus and we have 4 of them, the highest level isis is currently 63 and there are only 2 of them with only a few more at 62. As for the rest of animus the highest pai, inanna and hecate are 60 and there are only about 1 of each at that level maybe a few more but not many.
    So as you can see they are far far behind the level of the other races Special classes.
    x50 no as you rightly pointed out people should just go join private server for that but x10 should be the norm and x20 or something similar should be rates up. I dont believe this is the answer but it is a temporary easy fix that redfox can implement themselves. What I would like to see is Animus get a different exp rate depending on it's level, the higher the level the more exp it gets from mobs. For example 0-50 stays the same x5, 51-56 x10, 57-62 x20 or something to that effect, I can't comment on higher levels as I don't have one to test the rates on.

5. clairol001

clairol001 New Member

I have played on many RF server since 2007 from Philippines levelupgames(from level cap 39 mau is the problem, 50 ACC is the problem, late game cora damage so WTF when all got +6-7 weapons), gamecampus RF(60 level cap), to private servers. (I also heard in 2008-2010 korea RF cora are OP)

You know what is common? cora are OP.

You have to work hard for your summon. They are already x2 the server rate.

if you don't know why cora is OP then your NOOB. You're race is basically 2 players in 1 if they are summoners.

MAU is a non factor. MAU will drop so fast when people have +6 weapons and +5int armors(yes! just +5 because mau only have normal attacks no skills). That's the time MAU riders will stop going out(mark my words riders will complain). Same with what happened in Philippines, gamecampus, and private servers. No mau goes out because 5 players can break it easy with their combo. You lag, your mau key is gone. All server had to increase MAU HP because they are not allowed to increase the def, because it's based on +7 armors(only CCR can change it. From what I read before the GM said it is not in their system. They will need to wait for patch update from CCR if they change something beyond MAU health.)

ACC SK can't move, and only have 1 very long Cooldown skill(you have to use different SK if you want to use compound. Un siege-ing takes too much time. You're already dead ). If your chain rocket gets block or miss, it's over. Cora have very long range spell casters and rangers that SK's can't reach(cora rangers are the best rangers. Bells rangers are for guns. lol ACC ranger duh? do see rangers? all are strikers). If ACC will use the long range SK then a cora can just go near because it can't attack in short distance(use your brain in Pvp if you're real cora). Removing your SK takes 2-3 seconds. A striker is dead by that time if a cora is good in pvp

If you don't know how to win as a cora, then clearly your race has a lot of noobs, so you just wants easy win.

Remember cora are offensive types. In many tournaments events(8v8 10v10) I have seen(when a server is old and many have +6weapon) cora can wipe ACC and Bells so fast. MAU don't even matter and just used as netter LOL big LOL, and a striker will die so fast.

In gamecampus ACC won the pvp events at first, but later when cora got high level summons and equipments they can melt an ACC striker fast, and that's game over for ACC when your DPS is dead(warrior vs mage lol again. Warrior can be kited and easily debuff. You're dumb if you let a warrior near you.). You know why? because you can heal your teammates with with inana if ACC will focus fire someone in cora. And, on the other side no one can heal a striker, and he needs good SK positioning.

6. clairol001

clairol001 New Member

Don't forget how fast a cora can melt chip!!

They can melt it faster than ACC

your cora in redfox are just quitters and whiners.

contact the real cora players. I know some that were so good, but are now focusing on their careers.

These new breeds don't use their brains