[COMPLETED] St. Valentine's War

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [GM]Foxtrot, Feb 11, 2020.

1. [GM]Foxtrot

[GM]Foxtrot RedFox Games Staff Member

KakaoTalk_20200210_184849269.png

[UPDATED FEB 25] Beacon Spawns in HQ and Sette Desert are now complete. Event Items will be removed during the March 3 Server Maintenance.

==============================​

All is fair in Love and War, and this February, we have been blessed by Saint Valentine with Heart Themed Weapons! Collect Cacao Beans and craft 11 new temporary weapons, which can be upgraded to Permanent versions!

DETAILS:
    During this event, Beacons will spawn outside of your HQ every 2 hours. These Beacons will drop Cacao Beans, which can be used to create 30 Day Valentine's Themed Weapons. There will also be a Sette Desert Beacon that spawns every 4 hours that will drop Cacao Beans.

Collect 10 Cacao Beans and then can combine them with a Recipe that can be purchased from the FOREIGN VENDOR NPC to create one of 11 exclusive weapons! Combining fee will be 100,000 ingame money.

vendor.png

In order to keep your Weapons permanently, you must manually upgrade them to +5 (Keen Talics only) and then combine the item at the HERO NPC. If you need extra sockets for your items, you will need to use Event Weapon Socket Extenders. As an added bonus for making your items permanent, the bonus stats will increase and a special Hearts Effect will appear on your character, growing stronger at +4 and +7!

hearts.png

Lastly, a Special Package will be sold in the Cash Shop for a limited time! For 500 RedFox Credits, you will get 1 set of Lucky Gem Exchangers, 10 Cacao Beans and 3 Keen Talics (must be combined at HERO NPC)!

upload_2020-2-11_16-0-51.png

EVENT DURATION:
    Start: February 12, 2020
    End: February 25, 2020 - Server Maintenance

SPAWN TIME AND LOCATIONS:
    Beacons will spawn outside of each race’s HQ in the Regular Chooty Spawning area every 2 hours
    @ 1:00, 3:00, 5:00, 7:00, 9:00, 11:00, 13:00, 15:00, 17:00, 19:00, 21:00, 23:00 PDT.

Sette Desert Beacon will spawn near the middle of Sette Desert Map every 4 hours
    @ 0:00, 4:00, 8:00, 12:00, 16:00, 20:00 PDT

[​IMG]

ITEM INFORMATION:

30 Day Temporary Weapons are Level 40 Weapons with power equal to Level 70 Normal weapons. When created, there is an equal chance to get a weapon with +5% HP/FP or +0.50 Movement Speed.

40weapons.png

When Temporary Weapons are upgraded to +5, they can be combined at the HERO NPC and will become +3 Permanent Weapons with a Level 65 Requirement.

When Upgraded to Permanent, the weapon Damage will increase and the random Bonus will increase to +10% HP/FP or +1.0 Movement Speed. These Weapons are classified as Type C Weapons, so they can be upgraded with Type C Upgraders (existing Talics must be removed before upgraders can be used).

65weapons.png

NOTES:
    • Crafting Materials and Recipes will be removed from the game at a future announced date
    • All details are subject to change

Last edited: Feb 25, 2020
  2. bube92

bube92 Well-Known Member

S> 120 keens bellside pm

edit:
    GM's always there to have a good laugh in the morning xD

Last edited: Feb 12, 2020
    ricciparker and TotalControl like this.
  3. TotalControl

TotalControl New Member

The +7 part made me smile for 2 second.

4. tiptip666

tiptip666 Member

+7 easy i have so many of those

5. Spirochete

Spirochete New Member

GM please put 5,000 cc on my char.

Thank you

bube92 likes this.
  6. Spruci1

Spruci1 New Member

There was a lot of file patching going on after maintenance. GM(s), are there other things that were added, removed, or changed from the game? I feel like there's more stuff other than this. Some patch notes would be awesome.

Thank You. :)

ricciparker likes this.
  7. bube92

bube92 Well-Known Member

lol.jpg so they have their developers making tons of these +5 to keep item events, 627 files, but you can not make the dev's to fix one of 100 easy to fix bugs in your game:D:D:D

8. Edawg84

Edawg84 New Member

This is not close to cape event fyi.
    These things are 70n weapons with an at best cute buff that boom like rare D with t3 and t4 gems and mind you keen are 50mil+ a pop in game.
    You need to get +5 to get permanent to get double the cute bonus and an Int70 weapon at +3 which then is considered C class, so you will need to buy upgraders and pray to every god from the past to get a 6-7 upgrader c class (bear in mind I have dropped over $600 on boxes in the last month alone) and haven't got anything close to that nice to have a decent weapon that still isn't better given a Rare D or Dragon...
    Failed event guys!!!

9. Triztt

Triztt Active Member

Redfox says thank you for spending your real money on this game though. Also Redfox says thank you to all the jaded and runed/ charmed Acc's that spend 1000's of $ just to only kill the same 5 bells every day again. All this money to support a dead server and a company that does not give a sht about all of you - to kill the few noobs that were no smart enough to leave Redfox for a better operator.

10. Edawg84

Edawg84 New Member

I mean if you don't play here and don't spend any money then why are you following a free to play game (in you case) games forums???
    Prolly a sad bell we so much enjoy killing...

11. Triztt

Triztt Active Member

I was not personally answering especially your post but since you seek my attention..
    I do still have this game installed, doing the daily quests only and wait till these GM's finally bring something to the game that makes it worth playing. Sadly waiting for years already...
    Maybe one day when you finally noticed how sad it was to support this abu$ive company you look back and think: oh sht.
    But then it is too late for you to demand the money back on paypal. xD
    Untill then I hope you enjoy killing the dust.

Kroud0 likes this.
  12. Edawg84

Edawg84 New Member

So you are "one of the few noobs not smart enough to leave"
    See I knew it!

13. Triztt

Triztt Active Member

You are right, I need to admit that:D

ARX20, Kroud0 and Edawg84 like this.
  14. Kroud0

Kroud0 New Member

At least he is not of the few noobs that are paying for this game !

ARX20 likes this.
  15. Harisa

Harisa New Member

New event idea :
    Allow each account to purchase 50x T6 gems.
    Those gems can be used ONLY for Event-weapon upgrade.
    Everytime someone get 1(+) +7 weapon, a data will be stored stored in a database.
    After then event, check the database and tell us if there is ANYTHING written in it.

This would make you realise how easy upgrade actualy is.

16. Mika714

Mika714 New Member

got +1,then +2, then +3, then +4, then ITEM DESTROYED...
    WITH T6
    bought the t6 Gems to upgrade
    you guys just lost one cash shop user, ill never buy something again in your cash shop.

ARX20 likes this.
  17. Mika714

Mika714 New Member

This is scam, for permanent a event weapon you need +5...

ARX20 likes this.
  18. Edawg84

Edawg84 New Member

You think things are free in life?
    Probably not old enough to work, or just on that next gen ****.
    Fact is buddy nothing is free. So if someone isn't paying, there is no game for noobs like you to comment on.
    ;)

19. Odovska

Odovska Active Member

who you saying can't do ratmoth :D:D:D jk jk we can't do anything in K2 / novajan / jetso... we used to do ALL these of pbs (including thor k2 and battle leader in novajan)... caravan was the only one we couldn't... now we can't do any of them

20. Seishin

Seishin Member

So, people need spend real money with T6 gems to, MAYBE, end up with a 70 int +3 weapon? STONKS

If the final reward is that ****, redfox would higher the enchant rates for this weapons. I really hate these cape/mask/weapon enchant to +5 events. Money grab for nothing, since CCR cant fix anything.