[Completed] Server Merge (Cerberus --> Titan)

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [GM]Granite, Feb 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [GM]Granite

[GM]Granite RedFox Games

For those who have characters in Cerberus, please read this post for important actions that must be done before the merge. ANY MISSING CHARACTERS OR ITEMS DUE TO IGNORING THESE GUIDELINES WILL NOT BE RESTORED.

Storage and UMT storage are not recovered. Please put all these items into your inventory before the merge.

Q: Which server will be the base server?
    A: Titan will be the base server. All players on Cerberus will be moved into Titan. This means that your characters in Titan do not need to take the following actions listed on this page.

Q: When is the server merge?
    A: Tuesday, March 8th's maintenance

Q: Do I get to keep my character’s name?
    A: Every Titan player will be able to keep their name. Cerberus players will have their names reset. You will need to enter a character name once the servers merge. This means that players may lose their character names if another player registers that name first.

Q: If I add up the number of characters from both Titan and Cerberus, I have more than three. Will that be a problem?
    A: Not necessarily, but you will only be able to keep a maximum three characters. That means if you have two characters from Cerberus and three from Titan, you can’t play your Cerberus characters until you delete two of your Titan characters. Regardless of the number of characters you had before the merge, you will have to choose three character you wish to play on the newly merged server.

Q: What about my UMT Storage and storage space?
    A: For Cerberus characters, storage, UMT storage, and extended storage (extra storage/bank space bought by using a Cash Shop item) are not recovered. Please put all these items into your inventory before the merge.

Q: Will my guilds be affected?
    A: Cerberus guilds will disappear. Please make sure you take out guild funds and guild items before the server merge.

Q: What about my storage (bank)?
    A: Items left in the storage will not be transferred. Please put these items in your inventory before the merge.

Q: Will my contribution points and race money be affected?
    A: Your race money and contribution points will not be affected.

Q: What will the server be called?
    A: Titan.

max021287 likes this.
  2. vanectra049

vanectra049 New Member

excuse me GM, I need your help to resolve the manipulated file problem when I try to choose the server..

3. binomad

binomad New Member

4. binomad

binomad New Member

Sir can somebody pla help?..

What do i have to do?.

d3dalus likes this.
  5. binomad

binomad New Member

Sorry that what it says when i log in
    What do i have to do sir?..

6. ozone

ozone New Member

I still have log in server failure

7. invictocora

invictocora New Member

cool, where are the exp events now ?

8. InventoryNight

InventoryNight New Member

I got the same problem b4, i dont know this is correct or no ,..but i tried it bymyself..
    i can login into the game using net connection at home, but i cant login into the game net connection at office..

i guess its about ISP or something like that.. i sent ticket to gm about this already

CMIIW

9. SpacoPH

SpacoPH New Member

my acc lost at TITAN :( </3

10. CarBuLaDoRPH

CarBuLaDoRPH New Member

GM'S my friends character was vanished in titan server how can he recover his character ? his acc was transferred but his character vanished what should he do

11. Aewyn

Aewyn Active Member

This always makes me cringe. Of course it won't be a problem for you (because you don't care) and those who (like me) don't have characters on both servers. But it will be a problem for the players who do. Such a nice wording of the situation - not necessarily... depending on whether you're one of people affected by it :rolleyes:

Just don't bother setting up a new, clean server if it's going to be inevitably merged into Titan with clean disadvantages for new server's players.

It would be nice if the merged server actually got a new name. That would be a good opportunity for some sort of forum game, event, whetever - Name the new(merge-resulting) server.
    Edit: then again, no, the new name would probably end up being in portuguese or tagalog xD

Last edited: Feb 27, 2016
  12. vanectra049

vanectra049 New Member

how can I send ticket to GM btw?

13. vanectra049

vanectra049 New Member

this game work perfectly while I download it from Gamescampus and no problem at all, but right now, it's been three days since the download is available but I can never play it because several problem in patch launch, such as wrong dowonload file and manipulated file..how can it be fix, please GM give some respond about this problem

14. Aewyn

Aewyn Active Member

Probably the best thing you can do is to try downloading and installing the game again.

15. ilovemichforever

ilovemichforever New Member

GM I cant open my storage even security question is not working, need help, thanks

16. SpacoPH

SpacoPH New Member

RIP acc

17. vanectra049

vanectra049 New Member

I already download this game 5th times, even I also download for torrent that was given by certain player here..unfortunately, nothing's work..the problem still occur..

18. Detonator

Detonator Active Member

should merged titan into cerberus instead, get rid of all the old junk that's floating around

19. bordz

bordz Member

lolz RF CLIENT always eror DL always back to 0 not like GC even internet stop you can continue DL when client stop

20. vanectra049

vanectra049 New Member

this manipulated file problem is always appear again and again, what is wrong with the file...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.