[COMPLETED] Planet Novus

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [CM]MBL, Apr 16, 2019.

1. [CM]MBL

[CM]MBL RedFox Games Staff Member

041219_fb_banner01.png

Contest Winners

• Maipereira
    • Keysheep
    • balokal01
    • Unknown

Thanks to everyone who participated! Winners, be sure to check your accounts for your RF credits!

=============================
    Welcome to Planet Novus!

I will be your host, David Accreborough, in this docu-series. You will be cataloging all the wild animals and plants in RF Online. Follow me on an adventure into the heart of the mysterious planet!

Details:
    • Take a picture with any creature in RF Online. (hide the UI with ALT + H)
    • Write a short description about the creature. Bonus points for details about its life, habitat, or behavior
    Rules:
    • Post your entry here, along with your in-game name!
    • One different entry per account
    • You may use editing programs to improve screenshots (ie: brightness, contrast, etc.), but please do not make any major changes to the image.
    • Prizes will be awarded to the posting account and character.
    • All Contest decisions are at the discretion of RedFox Games and are final.
    • Winners will be announced the following week after the contest has ended
    • All details are subject to change.
    Prizes: 1000 RedFox Credits

Event Period: April 16, 2019 - May 10, 2019

41a10d69f6dc3a72e0adf454fcef2df0.jpg

Last edited: May 10, 2019
  2. Unknown

Unknown Member

[​IMG]

Hello David!

Unknownn here live from the Volcanic Cauldron.
    I am standing next to an "Infernal Draco"! In my underwear!
    Yes, it got pretty hot in here since I arrived.

Draco's originally lived on Elan Plateau but the Cora holy alliance tried to drive them away so they were forced to find a new habitat. Some of the Draco moved to Volcanic Cauldron but ended up getting infected by a virus. They were too long exposed to the pollution here in the Volcanic Cauldron Area.

Now they live peacefully among the Baba's in the caves of volcanic cauldron, occasionally they can be seen outside chasing an unlucky Bellatian for dinner.

No bells were harmed making this photograph.

[CM]MBL likes this.
  3. Keysheep

Keysheep New Member

Platform010003.jpg Hey, guys!

Welcome to another day of history!

Today is a brief story, from a little place to the north, have you heard that winter is coming? because then, here in Ether the Winter has arrived!

But it is not the white walkers who rule, but these rare creatures, the living machines! the Passer Betas, a machine that came to life many years ago, where its natural habitat was in Settlement, around the armorry 117, plus the fabulous warriors of the Accrecian Empire managed to prevent the advance of these creatures and banished them to eternal winter of Ether, where you yourself can see, that they no longer live solitary, today they have the company of the Calianas Warriors and the Hood Warriors.

Well, that's all for today! soon we will return with more history of this gigantic and fabulous planet in which we live !!

Here I break, my name is Shoguya of the Titan, bye!

Maipereira and [CM]MBL like this.
  4. Maipereira

Maipereira New Member

Elan0001.jpg Greetings to the host David Accreborough !!!

As thousands of years passed after the calamities that caused the end of humanity to be the race most affected by the Herodian virus, the Acrécia would be in a difficult situation - to adapt or to die, because before being the ACC planet the same was inhospitable, with the dry and infertile soil, but what was lacking above the ground, prospered beneath the surface with the subterranean resources, THE METAL.
    The people of accretia, thinking about building their empire and extracting this metal, created the robot "Devastator Leah" that would help him in his missions and in his thirst for revenge for the culprit of his situation - the Herodians.
    Devastator Leah lives in the lands of Elan, under the orders of the people of Acrecia, if you pass by him do not worry, he will not go after you as the condemned, but who with iron will hurt him, with iron will be wounded. If you attack, her will retaliate !

My server Titan, Nick Gasper. <3

Last edited: Apr 20, 2019
    [CM]MBL likes this.
  5. kerov500

kerov500 New Member

Host Marr
    A yellow flying bug that eats flesh and plants in the novus sector many have thrive and multiplied.
    Infesting in the accretia outpost in massive numbers, propagate by hundreds scouring and eating the grasses because of their voracious appetite the terrain once before a beautiful green pastures now becomes a desertland of the dead flesh. Many have tried to exterminate this menace once and for all to protect other species but all failed. NeutralA0012.jpg they cannot be easily extinct simply because they just respawn. ^___^

Titan: NavySeal

Last edited: Apr 21, 2019
    [CM]MBL likes this.
  6. vondiehll

vondiehll Member

[​IMG]
    Desert Trugar ( Vafer )

Trugar (Desert Trugar) is the chief guardian of the jewels of the temple of Sette. Its main, food fish, and adventurers who try to steal the jewels from the temple. Its main abilities besides physical, is spell (Offensive Cancellation).

Server : Pegasus
    Name : Sorry

Last edited: Apr 23, 2019
    [CM]MBL likes this.
  7. mati20

mati20 New Member

NeutralC0005.jpg Hi sir David Accreborough
    I present to you...

"shiitakerf" commonly known as novus healing mushroom
    A small but shiny looking mushroom usually appear in a group of 3. One of the rarest fungi that can be found in the cave somewhere in the world of RF.
    Long time ago they said that this mushroom only appear when the world of novus is in great danger. By looking at it and by staying beside this mushroom, this help race heal any form of sickness and provide additional boost of energy to fight the enemy. Now this appear in some cave and its not being use since the race is on extinction and the world is dying again..this mushroom is waiting to be use again when the novus is on race for greatness and many cora and other race is back in playing survival at its finest.

TITAN: mati

[CM]MBL likes this.
  8. Kulangot2000

Kulangot2000 New Member

Untitled111.jpg
    KhalidBinWalid - a guardian who protected the elves from Herodians, had to face his death in the Beasts' Mountain.
    The dragon's tears pour down the mountain. Although his body was buried inside a tomb, his mind still lives. Those who try to possess the dragon's strength die from the brutal monsters that protect the tomb. What is it that the Big Horned Carnivore wants? Vengeance? or Resurrection?

In real life, are there really any horned carnivores?

If by "carnivore" you mean the mammals in the class Carnivora, the only one I know of is the golden jackal (Canis aureus), which occasionally grows a small hornlike growth at the back of its skull. Usually it's covered by fur and not easily seen. I'm not sure what its biological function is, if any, but I'm told it's highly prized in south Asia as a magical talisman.

Fortunately many exists in BEASTS' MOUNTAIN which can only be found in the realm of RF ONLINE.

Name: KhalidBinWalid
    Allegiance: Empire Accretia
    Server: Titan
    Guild: The-Prophecy (Now)
    Class: Warrior [Gladius-Assaulter]

Last edited: May 7, 2019
    [CM]MBL likes this.
  9. Immortal

Immortal Active Member

The Great Mana Tree
    The biggest, talles, oldest tree in RF online. Its the mother of all tree . And also a portal to peaceful world.... GM Im a man of few word :(
    Sever : Titan
    IGN : King

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 25, 2019
    [CM]MBL likes this.
  10. [CM]MBL

[CM]MBL RedFox Games Staff Member

Write a short description about it, please.

11. Immortal

Immortal Active Member

Ok

12. varelarg12

varelarg12 New Member

Mountain_Beast0008.jpg

Giants, ruthless, carnivores are just a few adjectives that are attached to these beasts

The Lizards roam the beast mountains, stalking and hunting everything that moves, some of them developed fantastic abilities that allow to knock down their prey easily, free of predators, the lizards made the mountains beast their territory.
    They are almost blind, but their sense of smell supplements their lack of vision, if you are in trouble with them, you must remain completely immobile, otherwise, you will be easy food.

Server: Pegassus
    Name: Sonnok

NicoVarela and [CM]MBL like this.
  13. Roceangou

Roceangou Active Member

NeutralBS10010.jpg

Ignore the Gold armoured Natives in the back ground, I'm here today to introduce you to these rare cloudy white Butterflies on my left.

This Deadly Species of insect are called the White cloud, why are they so deadly you ask? There are text in our ancient archives talking about the great Accretia Empire once being Human before retreating to that Solid Armour they now wear, this ancient species of butterfly know keeps them at bay they fear to invade the Belleto Union and Cora settlements alike. Fearing the encounter of these insects they dare not invade us. Let the truth now be known and pay your respect or fear for them.

Roceangou

[CM]MBL likes this.
  14. Roceangou

Roceangou Active Member

Buddy there is the belleto Union emblem on that 1st gen Mau... FYI its a mau

15. kid182

kid182 New Member

upload_2019-4-30_0-23-43.png

:D:D Hey, GUYS :D:D

I don't know how do I found myself, When I am lost in my thoughts. My thinking takes me to such places, Where I am merely a visitor. But there's something which guides me to get back to the original place. I can feel the thing, that's my real "Choo-Choo Guides"....

SERVER : Titan
    IGN : [BEAT]
    GUILD : =DIVINE³=
    CLASS: Mercenary
    SKILLS: Best Lurer
    :cool::cool:

[CM]MBL likes this.
  16. rachel

rachel New Member

Hi David Accreborough i referred the cuties monster on Level 1-5 and the beginning of the game the first monster you will kill and need to read the Quest and Gives 1pcs Bag and weapon i created too many character and still love to kill this young flems grow up in Flems <3

this is
    Titan
    Streloc
    Cora

Attached Files:

[CM]MBL likes this.
  17. Amagi

Amagi New Member

All hail to the forever powerful mine keeper (aka fluff back in the days).
    The legendary creature resides at the core of Crag Mine Field. He blesses those who defends their own race's pride and dignity with precious ores and brings destruction to those who dares to step into the core without his permission.
    Even in its capture he graciously hands out daily exp potions to all races. He has given balance to the RF world and breathed life to this barren land.

Server: Pegasus
    IGN: FTL

Attached Files:

[CM]MBL likes this.
  18. balokal01

balokal01 New Member

Final Novus Event.png
    IGN: Reikjavik
    "Let the GAME Begins!!!"

19. rykun4

rykun4 New Member

Wow Nice...!

20. alexis

alexis New Member

Lazhuwardian soldier was unpleasant creatures who don't like humans. They're often found in woodland settings, such as forests,swamp.
    You'll also find lazhuwardian soldiers in caves and high mountain peaks.They are gruesome soldier that are feared by all
    because of his tall and large body he can make massive damage using his spike club, it has fin at the back so they can swim.
    They are the soldier who fought hard to protect the stalagmites and ores at cragmine field, when cora holy alliance discover
    the benefits of ore at cragmine they tried to rule the entire cragmine but a thousands years passed lazhuwardian soldier still remain
    at cragmine field protecting what their ours

IGN: lhelouch69

Attached Files:

[CM]MBL likes this.