[Completed] Contribution Point Update! May 16, 2017

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [GM]Toast, May 12, 2017.

1. 4driano

4driano Member

Well, I just changed my mind about it, redfox is right, they can't give great prizes to players whose don't even leave HQ.

2. BankAccount

BankAccount New Member

upload_2017-5-15_20-42-17.png
    Im speechless huehuehue..
    this just proved how incompetent they are.
    this is redfox fault if they just did this event every 3 months constantly without skipping those cpt will be gone soon and everyone will have chance by erasing old gamecampus cpt contantly on time and this is really great event idea tbh, but no,they changed it to every 6 months 2x a year lol who would wait for that? and then it was still delayed after all what a lame lazy as hell lol,its been 10 months now since last 2016 cpt event and then the reward is really unjust 20$ i mean they could have just made it atleast decent one but anyway,i dont expect much on this company because i don't deny the fact that this company is worst at all i thought gamecampus was but until this one came by,they really nailed it to the ground huehuehue..

Last edited: May 15, 2017
  3. bube92

bube92 Active Member

i'm a little torn.
    on the one side it's a fair punishment for all those who cant even cover their electric bills from the 20$ they get:D
    on the other side its a slap in the face for those who actually fought hard for their ranks.

anyway, to make it fair they had to reimplement the HMS quest that is the only reason why ppl are afk in HQ 24/7 and they had to wipe the cpt completely. all cpts to 0 or at least 100k who got above that. so noone starts the race with an unfair benefit. then better prizes are justified.

4. Devskiki

Devskiki New Member

Redfox you guys are so @#$%,Opening 55 lvl cap,do you know? lvl..50 mau already OP how comes more when 55 yeah right..
    you need to straighten up your self and start caring about customers fix Zephyr remove jades remove summer update and then for this one readjust the prizes have some sympathy for your customers starting caring and make some atonement or you will lose them all if you do nothing then server is left with full of free to play players..GoodLuck!
    that is why its so hard to buy cc now & too expensive and too rare..

5. zackbinay

zackbinay New Member

I miss GameCampus.:(

6. Tensai

Tensai Member

Well i think Redfox did good, They are aware some cp were "illegally" obtained, so instead of cancelling event, they keep it with less damaging rewards. Great Job redfox. On this event.
    My proposition to make this event more fair:
    • Check weekly top 10 accounts. more work for you but more fair for players.
    • Define properly rules of legal and illegal action for cp gain for the event or game itself.
    • Be more present ingame (GM)
    • Do event (reduce cp by 50%) like u said every 3 months so that inatif players with time get sacked from top spot. Inf fact do it every month till only actif players stays on list. then every 3months.
    Thank you.

Last edited: May 16, 2017
    Vermouth and yagami like this.
  7. nedius004

nedius004 Active Member

Wel i think RedFox is done with rf online i hive them max until end of this year no more post on Facebook for more then 1 month not many events not even any good or new event no new updates or fixes no good costumer support no ansering on forums

8. giuamim1

giuamim1 Member

Ok here we go ,
    1ST- MAUs r getting weaker now brah wait untill 70 cap is released and u'll see what i'm talking bout. Yellow MAUS getting boomed in 2 secs haha
    2ND - U cannot remove jades that's just stupid.
    3RD - The main goal of these prices on the CC shop is that only if you spend money u'll get stronger , or would you rather pay 100 CC for a Large Igno Box and see everybody using +7 items that's even more stupid than the jade stuff haha

9. a3meeeee

a3meeeee New Member

ban those ppl deserves ban. -__-

10. kyoushitaro

kyoushitaro New Member

xelax will triggered hahahaha

11. giuamim1

giuamim1 Member

i'm sorry but what ?

12. MegaSmasher

MegaSmasher New Member

Based on what everyone has said so far I would suggest changing the PvP Point system entirely. As of the moment, the game doesn't encourage high CPT players to really go PvP because for obvious reasons. Leveling right now is super fast and easy, much like private servers. It doesn't take that much time before a high CPT player in PvP loses 2k-40k CPT from a newly made Lv.61 toon that's barely 6 Months old.

I'd like to propose a different type of PvP Point distribution system wherein the amount gain and amount loss will be constant. For example: When I'm able to kill a player I get 100 CPT and when I'm killed I lose 50 CPT. With that type of PvP system I'd say you will be encouraging everyone to PvP without the fear or losing 2k-40k CPT in just 1 death alone.

As for the players who says that most of the top 10 ranking on 3 races are mostly AFK players, that isn't entirely true to some players or to some extent because not all players are AFK or have always been AFK. If there is anything that history taught us; is that time is always changing. The game is made this way and you can't blame the actual players who gain much CPT just because they can afford being online most of the day even if they aren't really physically present on their PC. Also, they have been playing the game for more than 5-10 years, you just really can't compare. If to you, those players who have accumulated that much CPT over time don't deserve such rank, please don't blame the player, blame the system because CCR made the game that way. "Don't hate the player, hate the game".

In my opinion, if you can stay "FULLY" active for 5 years or more, then you have every right to say those people on the Top 10 ranking don't deserve to be there. By "FULLY" active I mean your game play won't be affected whether your single, married, kids, family, school, work, vacation, and other life experience you make encounter in your life, you will still have equally same number of hours played.

Last edited: May 19, 2017
    Zanarkand and France like this.
  13. leon309

leon309 Member

Fix the fck bugs from GvG

Seriously, it don't take 1 month for send a email to developpers and ask them to move their fat ass to remove a fck GvG from a 2004 games seriously!

This management is pathetic and boring !

14. apolinar3

apolinar3 New Member

I guess I can say those players don't deserve top 10 cause I been playing RF for 11years :) and I was fully active player until I joined the military which kinda changed my game play but yea the reward is just cause I seen AFK players with my own eyes leeching CPT and its not fair I get tired of pvping and only see bunch lowbies tryna fight a lvl 60 or when I go out into my own settlement to be greeted by lvl 60+ waiting to kill me and when I call for help takes damn near a hour for someon to come defend, I seen RF have great pvp at times where sette through VC be full of RVRVR seen those famous words RGP on me, I seen RF at times I can run through maps and see nobody and play in peace but I love pvp and pvp aint the same there was never in a time where to chars same level equal gear but one can some how kill him in 2 hits, I never seen a melee lvl 60-70 walk up to another melee of equal level and gear and pop him in two hits RF is changing its not changing how u like but u guys that still blow up the forum complaining bout rewards are the ones who don't work hard to get u want freebies when u can achieve the same shit as money spender and its called teamwork if u didn't have so many stingy players in the game who hoarde all this gear that don't use why not help a lowbie out and let him borrow it, so he can gain level and contribute. But RF is more politics then action, it sometimes turn into im RL and when someone tells the true bout and unfair leader I seen times where they get wanted and marked to be KOS and that be only time I seen a race come together to kill a wanted person in there own ranks, which causes civil war, RF have had more civil war then actual war like the game was set out to be. They give lil reward for this event cause only people who would win are the ones u say afk, they tryna be fair if they handed out hdh and +4 shit all the times no body would benefit but some high level who probly max level and just get the shit to have it or trade it to another high level for something they need, in the end u people just need stop complaining and play the game, as my uncle use to say when he played this game with me Death is part of the game so if u scared to die and lost cpt then u just need to quit the game stop being a pussy, grow some balls like mother fuckers in private servers who don't care for CPT they there to pvp and pvp they do, yall need stop all the crying about rewards we want better rewards for events, well go earn your shit go farm make some bread and getcho shit. RF have had criers for years and its annoying yall blow forums up about not having shit when in the end game yall just lazy mother fuckers who want shit easy way with no work behind it, so the reward they presented what yall earn based of the forum blew up u just did bout not getting shit and that now pvp not worth it, pvp is about who the strongest race, strongest player, and bragging rights, only thing I see that yall can brag bout is crying the best, complaining the best, and being some pussy ass quitters.

15. leusamtj

leusamtj New Member

Sad its not really an event

16. Vermouth

Vermouth Member

hahaha